Dingle
RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Mankover Planning application submitted Empty
PostSubject: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 11:05 am

Mankover Planning application

Featuring an Ice Rink, Gynasium and Hotel along with the never-going-to-happen stage 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Load of bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Two bob shambles, can only hope it's rejected but suspect it's already been given nudge nudge wink wink approval.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Theres an email link at bottom of Council submissions for you to contact.

Have just submitted mine very politely but asking for the council to take into consideration Brents appalling track record on development (which they only know so well) and to ensure that Akkeron have the funds in place for the entire development, before subjecting supporters to another 3 years of outright prevarication over a commencement date
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Can the council tell Speccy to get fecked on the ice rink and other assorted garbage but wave the mankover through? Only we know we've got the money for that, I can't hack another 3 years of Brent waffle in the Herald as to why feck all has happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 12:44 pm

There is a surprising lack of jizz on the farm about it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:17 pm

This is just unbelievable, what a joke! He's lumping it into one knowing damn well the ice rink addons etc will not get approval. More pie in the sky delaying tactics or could be him saying to the council, give me planning permission for my hotel and other bullshit or you wont get your shitty makeover grandstand!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Basically, it's all a part of "industrialising" Higher Home Park, and for town uses, that have nothing whatsoever to do with leisure activities. If he had his way, half the park would be concreted over under the guise of bringing park leisure into the 21st century. What a creep.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Conformation fo me that none of this crap will happen, its no better than the pathetic Mini stand mess in the park scheme...... time to go Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
There is a surprising lack of jizz on the farm about it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Indeed not there usual jizztastic selfs..i think they know deep down feck all gunna happen
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Credit to Graham Clark......finally paragraph from the farm submission

"The cost of delays should be of concern to supporters. The Club are already committed to paying back around £250,000 per year (for 30 years) on the Halletts' £4.1m loan (£130,000 capital and interest at around 2.7%) that is funding most of the Grandstand . In addition, the construction world is facing some recent rampant material cost inflation that threatens viability and the ability to deliver (as demonstrated by the delays and reconfiguration of the Bretonside scheme). Each month's delay will eat into what £6m can eventually deliver which could impact on the quality and extent of facilities in the Grandstand if cost savings have to be made. Hence, the importance of making a timely commencement with the funds in place"

Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:32 pm

What I can't get my head around is the fact that the club have taken out a loan for this grandstand improvement when we were promised a new grandstand, especially as it now seems highly improbable that any substantial income will come from the profit from the development in HHP.

Am I missing something here?

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:37 pm

yes, you missed the bit that whilst a free ten million pound stand has turned into a five million pound debt, 'eee saved us.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Yes, sorry to have missed that off. While I'm at it, another thing that puzzles me is how come Akkeron have all of a sudden found funds to purchase and develop the vet's area, yet did not have the funds to even loan to the football club for work on the grandstand.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:18 pm

Monkeywrench thinks it looks..."Awesome, thanks Ian" Shocked
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:24 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Monkeywrench thinks it looks..."Awesome, thanks Ian"  Shocked
Monkeyboys love of his Prefects badge is Awesome, bit like Knobbers love of his AAA pass! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Awesome jocolor
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:32 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Monkeywrench thinks it looks..."Awesome, thanks Ian"  Shocked
Monkeyboys love of his Prefects badge is Awesome, bit like Knobbers love of his AAA pass! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Awesome jocolor

Has Mike Greening contributed the regulation standard 'clap clap clap' emoticon to that thread yet?

The level of subservience the Pasoti Modroom display without fail, is tragically hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:43 am

The new parking restriction proposed for around Central Park is to keep the residence quiet and stop them objecting over  lack of parking in his development and over spilling into their neighborhoods.

Has I said before he is picking off and meeting individual stake holders who could object to his development
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:26 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Can the council tell Speccy to get fecked on the ice rink and other assorted garbage but wave the mankover through? Only we know we've got the money for that, I can't hack another 3 years of Brent waffle in the Herald as to why feck all has happened

And 2020 is looming fast, after all Green Jim gave a commitment to have it all finished to tie in with the PCC tourist Mayflower celebrations - better get yer skates on Jimmy (excuse the pun). laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:46 am

I've just done a quick search for 'Mayflower 400 celebrations' in Plymouth.

Besides the search throwing up virtually nothing of significance, unsurprisingly, no mention of Green Jims planned extravaganza.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:04 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I've just done a quick search for 'Mayflower 400 celebrations' in Plymouth.

Besides the search throwing up virtually nothing of significance, unsurprisingly, no mention of Green Jims planned extravaganza.

Really?
laugh  deadhorse
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:09 am

Have received email back from PCC reference my "objection" to Brents development. Nothing worth pasting but acknowledgment of receipt none the less
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:16 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Have received email back from PCC reference my "objection" to Brents development. Nothing worth pasting but acknowledgment of receipt none the less

With all due respect harv, I don't believe you.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:25 am

Les Miserable wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

lol email them yourself then !!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 1:04 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

lol email them yourself then !!

Unreserved apology upon proof of PCC email Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next