akagreengull
Jethro
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

pass the sick bucket - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 11:31 am

To be fair Keith Todd, SRG, McCauley and Jim Beglin earned themselves a place in the pantheon comprised of our legends too.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 3:30 pm

best ever chairman :O lmao im sure despite how his badlyhis era ended Paul Stapleton is more worthy of that title. Unlike the reluctant one we actually won two division and sustained for a few years championship football somewhere this club shuld be aiming to return too.. what did brent achieve?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 3:40 pm

Angry wrote:
best ever chairman :O lmao im sure despite how his badlyhis era ended Paul Stapleton is more worthy of that title. Unlike the reluctant one we actually won two division and sustained for a few years championship football somewhere this club shuld be aiming to return too.. what did brent achieve?

Year on year improvement and almost winning the third division, is what they will claim.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 3:42 pm

Almost out of the relegation places and it's not even November, well done James Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 3:47 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

Year on year improvement and almost winning the third division, is what they will claim.

yeah almost his lack of funding towards the team made sure it was almost and not was. shezza and del bhey's successes where not down to his help thats for certain.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

yeah almost his lack of funding towards the team made sure it was almost and not was. shezza and del bhey's successes where not down to his help thats for certain.

Exactly what are we left with highest player turn over in years, a shit tip of a ground and all the other bullshit he brought us so yeah,
Thanks for 7 years of bullshit..... sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 6:00 pm

And my worst Wembley experience ever. By miles.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 8:16 pm

Mickey Creeping, loves Jimmy that much he's posted three times on the latest how much do you love jimmy thread that he loves him! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 6:45 am

Nauseating
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 7:47 am

Eeeeeee saved us from death with the council tax payers money of Plymouth to keep us in a permanent coma while he asset stripped club land and propping up his other failed businesses let’s have it right if it wernt for the pavilions deal he wouldn’t have touched us with a F#%King barge pole 7 years of accumulated shit has finally came home to roost
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 7:54 am

RegGreen wrote:
Eeeeeee saved us from death with the council tax payers money of Plymouth to keep us in a permanent coma while he asset stripped club land and propping up his other failed businesses let’s have it right if it wernt for the pavilions deal he wouldn’t have touched us with a F#%King barge pole 7 years of accumulated shit has finally came home to roost

Most disgraceful Chairman by a coutry mile ever to sit in the hot seat. Sooner the auditors move in the better
Screen shot that Deliar oh and feck off
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 8:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brent's media mouthpiece going overboard today as expected, however the comments are varied and interesting.

oldwaysuperstar
I find it bizzare that the Herald continually blows smoke up Brents orrifice but they find no time to actualy write about his nefarious activities. An investigation into why a man with zero record of developing anything, and a record of business failures was handed a public asset the size of the Pavilions must be of least some interest? Surely the fact he was then given a further two million pounds from the public purse and the council employee responsible for doing the deal suddenly ends up in Brents employ, should be considered dubious? Which brings us to the Pavilions itself, has it been developed as the council envisage. No the Pavilions is decaying bit by bit, Brent has managed to flog off the car park for another two million pounds so thats a jolly good wheeze.  Personally rather than this vomit inducing love in I would prefer it if the police where called in to go through this individuals (along with Plymouth City Councils) affairs.

Yes what a fine upstanding individual , Eeeeeeeee saved uzz you know.
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 8:21 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Mickey Creeping, loves Jimmy that much he's posted three times on the latest how much do you love jimmy thread that he loves him! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you cheers

He's great isn't he. I remember he wanted to organise a protest against the Bretonside development because it would hurt Jimmy's bottom line. So tragic not even Nool wanted any part in it.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 8:28 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

He's great isn't he. I remember he wanted to organise a protest against the Bretonside development because it would hurt Jimmy's bottom line. So tragic not even Nool wanted any part in it.
even though jimmy had a two year start on em Very Happy Thick as shit down on that farm bhey! laugh
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 10:11 am

akagreengull wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brent's media mouthpiece going overboard today as expected, however the comments are varied and interesting.

oldwaysuperstar
I find it bizzare that the Herald continually blows smoke up Brents orrifice but they find no time to actualy write about his nefarious activities. An investigation into why a man with zero record of developing anything, and a record of business failures was handed a public asset the size of the Pavilions must be of least some interest? Surely the fact he was then given a further two million pounds from the public purse and the council employee responsible for doing the deal suddenly ends up in Brents employ, should be considered dubious? Which brings us to the Pavilions itself, has it been developed as the council envisage. No the Pavilions is decaying bit by bit, Brent has managed to flog off the car park for another two million pounds so thats a jolly good wheeze.  Personally rather than this vomit inducing love in I would prefer it if the police where called in to go through this individuals (along with Plymouth City Councils) affairs.

Yes what a fine upstanding individual , Eeeeeeeee saved uzz you know.
lol!

That says everything about James Brent anyone with half a brain cell needs to know but for some strange reason PASOTI posters seems to have blanked all this shit out of their memorys and ignore the fact Mr Brent promised a NEW £10 million grandstand and is leaving us with a barely started revamp of the old grandstand which is leaving us with £5 million of debt. I feel like finding little shits like that Ollie Argyle grabbing them by the throats and shouting WHAT ABOUT THIS THEN YOU LITTLE FUCKNUGGET. YOU CANT JUST IGNORE THIS SHIT YOU ARSELICKING PARASITE. Sorry but I got bad news from the VAT man this morning Laughing
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 11:08 am

The council tax payer (and Shez) saved us and the fans are paying for the stand, hard to see what Jimmy HAS done...
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 4:48 pm

Ollie Arsehole's bumlicking skills are second to none, Cornwalls got another champion! jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 5:06 pm

Just got in from a day at work to read all the brown nosing bum kuff on PASOTI and the Herald, James Brent this, James Brent that, welcome to the club Brent junior etc.

Ollie wishing for JB to stay on as chairman FFS for another 7 years of austerity and non delivery.

Really!

An Aviva festing, deep throating, bucket rattling, pint chucking nightmare that this club has been and will remain to be unless Hallett grips this and grips it now.

You run the club now Hallett, Not **ing Ian Newell, James Brent or PASOTI.

Rant
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:52 am

JannerBobby
"I like the way Mr Brent says "we are putting £6.5 million into the grandstand, and the GT's are putting over a million in, so the club is well financed" Eh? How much is Simon Hallett and his wife putting into the grandstand? And the GT's are not part of the club, they are volunteers who basically raise money for Argyle because Brent has run it like a charity. Oh and what happened to the free £10 million new grandstand Mr Brent? Currently we are having a cheap spruce up, paid for by Simon Hallett which leaves us with a multi million pound debt around our necks for the next 30 years, and the supporters bar was supposed to be part of the grandstand refurb. Yep he's been the reluctant saviour alright"

At least someone in the Erald today can see the truth of it amongst the Brent worshipping dimlows.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 2:14 pm

akagreengull wrote:
JannerBobby
"I like the way Mr Brent says "we are putting £6.5 million into the grandstand, and the GT's are putting over a million in, so the club is well financed" Eh? How much is Simon Hallett and his wife putting into the grandstand? And the GT's are not part of the club, they are volunteers who basically raise money for Argyle because Brent has run it like a charity. Oh and what happened to the free £10 million new grandstand Mr Brent? Currently we are having a cheap spruce up, paid for by Simon Hallett which leaves us with a multi million pound debt around our necks for the next 30 years, and the supporters bar was supposed to be part of the grandstand refurb. Yep he's been the reluctant saviour alright"

At least someone in the Erald today can see the truth of it amongst the Brent worshipping dimlows.

Surprised they ain't deleted it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 4:15 pm

There's even a fuucking shrine to Brent on FC.

Christ on a bike. laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 4:59 pm

It's at the foot of Ollie Arsewipes bed for him to prostate before morning and evening.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 6:40 pm

P.O.I wrote:

Christ on a bike. laugh

WTF is that.....??     sht
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:00 pm

P.O.I wrote:

Christ on a bike. laugh

Your having a tin bath right....
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:05 pm

Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Christ on a bike. laugh

Your having a tin bath right....

Took a bit of scrolling,

But really what the feckin hell are those cnuts having a feckin shrine for.....

That bullshits the reason ,not to venture on free chat.

Brain dead tossers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pass the sick bucket   pass the sick bucket - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

pass the sick bucket
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next