Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Czarcasm
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Things need to change. Empty
PostSubject: Things need to change.   Things need to change. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 9:18 pm

I was reasonably calm today. I could have left straight after the 3rd goal, but I waited patiently until halftime to give Adams some full-on pelters....before going back to the Brit for a few more in the sun.

Home Parks atmosphere when we are dire is utterly flacid these days - to the point that it fuckin annoys me the level of subsevience that permeates the place. It used to be a cauldron. Now its a haven for happy clapping fucktards who'd applaude you up the street after you'd just robbed their house.

Our defence, per se, has been non-league level all season. Masked for a while by the attacking prowess of Carey Ruben and Ladapo. But over the course of season - not anywhere near good enough, and that buck stops firstly with Adams. He's brought in feckin shit defenders to add to a painfully pedestrian Sawyer, and a (sadly) lacklustre Edwards.

Adams has to take a hit, because while our budget may be mediocre, getting relegated shouldn't have been a possibility after finishing 7th last year. We lost Bradley and Oscar - the latter whom has returned. Bradley was good. But he fookin ain't the difference between finishing 7th, and staring relegation in the face. So, with that basic logic in mind, Adams has made some proper howlers.

Look at our forwards. We are utterly one-dimensional. If Ladapo ain't on it, we're fooked. Taylor with a zero goal return. Unable to play as a pair with Ladapo. No realistic other striking option from the bench. It's fuckin painful.

I've been non-committal with Hallett so far, but he has to show some balls and leadership. Adams taking us down and still not getting sacked, would be a smack in the face and an insult to those of us who pay to watch this shit week in, week out.

Even if we survive by hook or by crook, there needs to be a serious shake up, on and off the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Things need to change.   Things need to change. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 10:09 pm

I am fairly reserved with my criticism of Hallett also. The way I see it he had to act on seven years of non delivery from Bent with regards to the facilities, so I guess this is why the playing budget has taken the hit.

I am getting murmers that he might be cosying up to the porkstain on twitter which is slightly concerning I must admit.

I still mantain that we will scrape a point somewhere and the other teams will continue to be shite which hopefully will see us over the line.

The other teams being shite which is the definitive statement.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Things need to change.   Things need to change. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 10:20 pm

Bigtime needs to be a shake up and there needs to be protest from the stands. But until the happy clappy gang, who remain forever grateful that Plymouth Argyle were "saved", wake the feck up it will continue on. Hallet has inherited Brent rimjob group who would sell their soul to be rewarded with a place as a "somebody" and until the tide changes and fans become more vocal hallet will carry on counting his penny's. They'll sell out of corporate seats for sure and the club will further turn into the corporate wonder they envision it to be and football will take a further back step.

Wake the feck up and stop happy clapping you blind fools.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Things need to change.   Things need to change. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 10:35 pm

Ditto
Ditto
Ditto

As a 'football' club we've taken our eye off the ball with never ending mankover distractions and piss poor on field preparation for the last 2 pre seasons. We dug ourselves out of a hole last year and it looked like we'd done it again this a few weeks back but it's gone pear shaped for whatever reason, complacency as well as being crap would be my guess. Adams, the team, the board and the budget are all sub standard, something had to give eventually.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Things need to change.   Things need to change. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 10:37 pm

Starve them out.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Things need to change.   Things need to change. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 5:49 am

The only chance of any real improvement requires money/investment. Brent has and is doing nothing but profit from the club and although better, SH has done nothing but give Brent money and make a loan to his club.
Hopefully, SH does care about the actual football and can find some real investors to get rid of Brent and give the actual playing side a boost financially.
Sadly, the mankover and portacabins won't cut it financially any higher than 3rd tier for more than a few seasons.
Can't get the club out of my blood but I'm certainly not wasting any more time or money on it. The flag waving, avivafesting, players clap the fans/ fans clap the players mentality, is nauseatingly village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things need to change.   Things need to change. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 9:02 am

The minute Hallett came out and said that results weren't the only important thing I knew that he wasn't going to be funding a rise up the league.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things need to change.   Things need to change. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 9:13 am

A bit galling if he is funding Brent's rise up the rich list instead.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Things need to change.   Things need to change. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 9:18 am

We've left it too late to change things should have happened months ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things need to change.   Things need to change. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 9:32 am

I left 5 mins before HT - trains were good so back in Dorchester by 7. it was shocking!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things need to change.   Things need to change. Empty

Back to top Go down

Things need to change.
Page 1 of 1