Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?

Go down 
+13
Grovehill
zyph
VillageGreen
harvetheslayer
akagreengull
Dingle
PatDunne
Elias
Mook
Yea Man
Earwegoagain
sufferedsince 68
Freathy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? Empty
PostSubject: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 7:58 pm

I say 7 years
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:01 pm

Freathy wrote:
I say 7 years
Six years of cake baking, bum licking, and year on year progress awaits all those mug enough to still bother.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:11 pm

Yeh right Jeffers now Adams has gone there is no reason whatsoever to not rapidly climb the leagues. lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:11 pm

Jethro wrote:
oh feck off back to exeweb retard
Retard really ? posters have been banned for less, time you were.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:13 pm

Getting relegated is probably the best thing that could have happened to us. Chance to rebuild and go again.

Aslong as Hallet opens his feckin wallet.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Yeah he needs to ensure we're back up next season
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:14 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
SS68 - I've had this 'Jethro' on ignore for some time so can't see what he says.  Exeweb LOL!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:17 pm

Freathy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
SS68 - I've had this 'Jethro' on ignore for some time so can't see what he says.  Exeweb LOL!
Hopefully a long ban for calling posters "Retards" awaits the prick.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:24 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
I'll leave it in the good hands of the mods
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:27 pm

4 years.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:28 pm

My own feeling is that you can either be sustainable or successful in football not both.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:37 pm

PatDunne wrote:
My own feeling is that you can either be sustainable or successful in football not both.

A feckin men!

If you want good times spend the cash and keep it manageable.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:54 pm

I also believe that Brent's vanity led him to convince himself that he had found a 'third way' and that a club could compete by growing organically whereas in truth it takes a lot of cash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 9:31 pm

hopefully 1 season. make the right appointment, back him in the summer with funds and keep an eye on the football side more often than the clusterfuck mk2 and that can be done.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Has Brent ever been associated with a successful anything (apart from jumping from the banking ship at just the right time). Harsh to blame Hallett for this debacle. I can see several years in the basement as I reckon Hallett will nurture home-grown talent rather splashing out on players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 9:37 pm

Dingle wrote:
Has Brent ever been associated with a successful anything (apart from jumping from the banking ship at just the right time).  Harsh to blame Hallett for this debacle.  I can see several years in the basement as I reckon Hallett will nurture home-grown talent rather splashing out on players.  

it wrong fans are blaming him and not turning any attention towards brent who ran the club for 8 years including the start of this season that we never fully recovered whos actions resulting in the board being filled with useless pricks who care more about the clusterfuck than taking interest in the football.

instead fans choose to blame the man who is tasked with cleaning up his mess.

i dont forget james brent this relegation is on you
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 9:47 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Have sent him a PM re the comment, and will be monitored further. AKA.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySat May 04, 2019 10:55 pm

Dingle wrote:
Has Brent ever been associated with a successful anything (apart from jumping from the banking ship at just the right time).  Harsh to blame Hallett for this debacle.  I can see several years in the basement as I reckon Hallett will nurture home-grown talent rather splashing out on players.  

Hodges era Mark 2
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySun May 05, 2019 7:05 am

Dingle wrote:
Has Brent ever been associated with a successful anything (apart from jumping from the banking ship at just the right time).    

No....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySun May 05, 2019 7:14 am

Freathy fair play mate you called the relegation from even pre season
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySun May 05, 2019 9:23 am

akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Hopefully any repeat of the" Retard" comment, will result in a long ban for this brain dead moron.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySun May 05, 2019 10:55 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy fair play mate you called the relegation from even pre season
No clairvoyance skills or crystal balls needed after the summer signings and the pre-season debacle.  It was all so inevitable.  But also also all so avoidable.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySun May 05, 2019 10:59 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Hopefully any repeat of the" Retard" comment, will result in a long ban for this brain dead moron.
Cheers AKA.  I haven't been called an Exeter fan since my pasoti days LOL
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySun May 05, 2019 1:53 pm

Can't see Argyle bouncing back at the first attempt or second attempt. I would be demanding it on the third attempt though.

Just being back in this cesspit of a division is depressing enough.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? EmptySun May 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Favourites to win the title on Sky Bet at 2-1 next season in Div 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?   How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long will we spend in the basement under austerity hallett?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next