Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

McCormick signs his deal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

McCormick signs his deal Empty
PostSubject: McCormick signs his deal   McCormick signs his deal EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 8:56 pm

mentioned it in the Burton thread but i felt it deserved a mention on its own as mentioning no names but very big on facebook fake news and famously quoted as saying no one deserved a new contract offer barr Luke im sure he will be chuffed to hear that Luke signed his new contract offered which was for a new role within the club as a training goalkeeper what ever the feck that is but also sees him carry on as an backup goalkeeper to Cooper and Burton.

where the news broke at the bottom of the article.

from the link wrote:
.........standing at 6 feet and 2 inches, the stopper completes the goalkeeping department at Home Park on the same day that club legend Luke McCormick also signed a new deal as a training goalkeeper. Luke, who will also retain his playing registration for the upcoming season, has racked up 350 appearances for Argyle - placing him 19th on the all-time appearance list. His signing means all six players offered new deals by Ryan Lowe at the end of the 20/21 campaign have opted to remain at Home Park.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: McCormick signs his deal   McCormick signs his deal EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 9:10 pm

Angry wrote:
mentioned it in the Burton thread but i felt it deserved a mention on its own as mentioning no names but very big on facebook fake news and famously quoted as saying no one deserved a new contract offer barr Luke im sure he will be chuffed to hear that Luke signed his new contract offered which was for a new role within the club as a training goalkeeper what ever the feck that is but also sees him carry on as an backup goalkeeper to Cooper and Burton.

from the link wrote:
.........standing at 6 feet and 2 inches, the stopper completes the goalkeeping department at Home Park on the same day that club legend Luke McCormick also signed a new deal as a training goalkeeper. Luke, who will also retain his playing registration for the upcoming season, has racked up 350 appearances for Argyle - placing him 19th on the all-time appearance list. His signing means all six players offered new deals by Ryan Lowe at the end of the 20/21 campaign have opted to remain at Home Park.

Quite telling that all six offered new contracts from last season have opted to stay with us. There can’t have been too many seasons recently where a 100% retainment was achieved. Good news.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: McCormick signs his deal   McCormick signs his deal EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 5:04 am

Angry wrote:

from the link wrote:

WTF are you going on about numbnuts. Facebook fake news. Seriously mate get back to sweeping the roads. I've re read your passage of text 3 times and still cant work it out.

I think you're trying to say I'll be pleased because Luke has signed a contract. Correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCormick signs his deal   McCormick signs his deal EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 8:02 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:

from the link wrote:

WTF are you going on about numbnuts. Facebook fake news. Seriously mate get back to sweeping the roads. I've re read your passage of text 3 times and still cant work it out.

I think you're trying to say I'll be pleased because Luke has signed a contract. Correct.

yeah yeah blahh blahhh blahhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCormick signs his deal   McCormick signs his deal Empty

Back to top Go down

McCormick signs his deal
Page 1 of 1