Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID... Empty
PostSubject: COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID...   COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm

To be frank (well really I'm Merv - however) I have never liked Murray and don't watch TV/listen to the radio when he is involved.
Hopefully the Beeb can get rid of him now.....or at least remove him from our screens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID...   COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm

He's an annoying little tw@, who can't present a football show for shit. He was awful on Channel 5 and he's worse on the BBC. His voice goes right through me, hope they sack him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID...   COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:46 pm

I like him.

This countries far too soft, what a sad life you must lead to complain to the bbc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID...   COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:37 pm

monti wrote:
I like him.

This countries far too soft, what a sad life you must lead to complain to the bbc

Take him home with you then, and the annoying little fucker can chat shit about Liverpool whilst Liz Hurley or Alex Polizzi present MOTD2. Then everyone's happy, except Colin as Liverpool have almost certainly lost at home to Rochdale again. What he said is nothing really and shouldn't lose him his job, but his presenting skills and personality should.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID...   COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:23 pm

I think in purely footballing terms Colin Murray made a good point.

I also think that MOTD2 is a better programme than MOTD which has become far too formulaic and predictable. Alan Hansen? What's the point? You know exactly what he will say before he says it. Shearer? The most boring man alive. Get rid of them both and the programme would be far better.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID...   COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 pm

alan shearer ? what a fine example of an 'expert' lol! he is - booted a player on the ground & managed newcastle to relgeation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID...   COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID... EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:34 am

monti wrote:
I like him.

He's grown on me over a period of time, not so full of himself as many of the others and the comment was obviously a joke, but like the moderators on Exeweb, The Stasi, some people just don't get it.

If you want to have a go at someone get on to Colleydog, he went on and on about Perch going down too easy, the fact is Peppy needed to go and wouldn't if Perch hadn't advertised, there is a difference between diving to win a pen when some defender has brushed the hairs on your leg and this where a knobber got right into his face for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID...   COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID... Empty

Back to top Go down

COLIN MURRAY AND MOTD2...BBC APOLOGY..FOR ME GET RID...
Page 1 of 1