Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. Empty
PostSubject: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Makes me feel great being so young when you see figures like Mouldy 50 lol! And I won't even embarrass Charlie Wood by revealing his impending milestone affraid
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:08 pm

It makes me feel even younger, well under half there age Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Makes me feel great being so young when you see figures like Mouldy 50 lol! And I won't even embarrass Charlie Wood by revealing his impending milestone affraid

I'm honoured that you haven't included me in your list of old farts afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I'm honoured that you haven't included me in your list of old farts afro

Oh you're included Andy, your just a silent fart compared to a follow through when up against Mouldy and Charlie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 pm

This is an abuse of mod. powers, this will make Deepthroat look like nothing at all, how do you get this information have you hacked their e-mail? I am seriously worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Iggy wrote:
This is an abuse of mod. powers, this will make Deepthroat look like nothing at all, how do you get this information have you hacked their e-mail? I am seriously worried.

Top of the page, Iggy. Calender. It's all there if you want to find it - no PI required lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Pah! Mouldy is not old he is just a bhey a mere strippling flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Or at the bottom of the page, anyone's birthday within the next 7 days Iggy Razz
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Bah humbug!

Sod off GJ!

You wait until your boy says Dad you're really old! That will piss you off. Mine said it yesterday!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:52 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Bah humbug!

Sod off GJ!

You wait until your boy says Dad you're really old! That will piss you off. Mine said it yesterday!

lol! Last week in Cornwall I was in a shop and recognised the woman who owned it. She was a bit of a stunner back at school and still very fit so I started talking to her and she said "Oh yes I remember you now. You used to have black hair"

She wasn't that great back then really and has put on a few pounds now. Too much make-up as well tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:39 am

But would you Jock? clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:13 am

GOB wrote:
But would you Jock? clown

Might have done if she wasn't so rude to me lol!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:35 pm

All you young bheys, I will be 74 on the twentieth, God willing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.   A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days. Empty

Back to top Go down

A lot of old farts birthdays in the next 7 days.
Page 1 of 1