HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a moment to waste

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Not a moment to waste Empty
PostSubject: Not a moment to waste   Not a moment to waste EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:01 pm

"Sheridan was here, I wished him good luck, he will definitely need it."

I wonder what Sheridan said to him back?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Not a moment to waste   Not a moment to waste EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:02 pm

who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not a moment to waste   Not a moment to waste EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:08 pm

To the Bat poles
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Not a moment to waste   Not a moment to waste EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:09 pm

I'm sure those who enjoy their new found status were anxious to get in early. Was there a CPer's minibus, who drove, was Damon invited, so many questions.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Not a moment to waste   Not a moment to waste EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:12 pm

OK - the red card didn't help but the tactics and subs?

So if we didnt have a red card and we had played 2 up front and used our subs better we would have won? Would we f***.

Does he not realise we are shit, full stop and no combination of the current 'players' would have got anything out of today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not a moment to waste   Not a moment to waste EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

"Hello Postey. I'm told you're the man to sort me out with an account on Pasoti. Obviously not in my name you understand. I'll also need one each for my coaching staff.

I was thinking I could drop the odd snippet of info like to the fans. All bullshit of course but just keep the fuckers happy. Drop a few hints about what players I might be signing and that. Now my coaches that'll be a different story entirely.

They will have accounts to leak stories about players indiscretions so I can ship out the really feckin shite one's, you know Feeney, Chadwick, Griffiths, Williams, Gilmartin, Cole, Gurrieri, Lennox, Lowry, Wotton, Hourihane, Vassell, Harper-Penman, Richards, Blanchard, Lecointe, Nelson and Bhasera. Young's off to Arsenal for £7.5 million and Tyler Harvey's off to Cardiff for an undisclosed fee thought to be in the region of £5,000. I see potential in Paris Cowan Hall besides his tweets crack me up.

Now sometimes me and the coaches will be too busy to be posting on a poxy fans forum so can you recommend any fans who I could give the passwords to so they can do me dirty work for me? They can use the account to be right bastards to anyone they don't like as well.

I also like the odd bevvy or two after the game so do you happen to know anyone who could be like me chauffeur? I also like selling things on E-bay but don't always have time to list all me stuff I'm auctioning so if you know anyone who could do that for me as well that would be grand.

I'm not the best with the media either, don't really like giving big speeches to the fans. I don't suppose you could point me in the direction of someone who could come out with a load of old bollix about needing to be united, need to show passion, need to bang a drum and wave flags and promise them any old shite like we'll buy a new striker if they buy a season ticket, you know the kind of thing?

Now Postey me old mate, I've seen these paintings on the walls of former players and that, well I've got to thinking that I don't take over until Monday so I'm technically unbeaten as Argyle manager, so do ya think there's any chance of me having me own painting? I did go to the World Cup you know.

If you could swing it for me to have me own picture on the wall, I'll give you a scoop for your poxy website, what's it called again? Vinyl, funny name for a football website, but you can have the first interview as Argyle boss. It'll all be insightful stuff like how much I've admired the club from afar, sleeping giant, great set of fans need to fulfill it's potential, clubs in a false position and all that shite. All 11 of your readers will be mesmerised and you'll be the man Postey. They'll stop calling you PL2 Faced, and Weasel and Grimer Wormtongue and everything.

I think that's about everything, oh except I can't be fecked writing up a short summary of the game, so do you know anyone who could do just a brief write up of the match straight away for me? A kind of synopsis as it were. And I'm supposed to do a Man of the match piece as well and I can't be arsed. Nothing much just a MOM poll which has all the players names and the question could just be who?

Also Postey me old mucker, is that James Brent fella alright like? It's just every time Argyle got a corner today I kept seeing his lip start trembling? feck knows what he would do if we ever win a game.

And finally, do you know who these two strange fellas are that keeping staring at me with big grins on their faces? Remind me a bit of Laurel and Hardy, except instead of bowler hats the fat one has a pork pie hat, an Argyle tie and smart shoes and trousers. Looks like a cross between a director and a gangster, and the small fella has a beard and just keeps staring in awe at me like a kiddie who's just spotted santa. Had a postbox tucked under his arm. Fair gave me the creeps I can tell you, especially when they offered me a prawn sandwich.

Postey are you alright buddy? Looks like you've jizzed in yer pants there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not a moment to waste   Not a moment to waste EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

"Hello Postey. I'm told you're the man to sort me out with an account on Pasoti. Obviously not in my name you understand. I'll also need one each for my coaching staff.

I was thinking I could drop the odd snippet of info like to the fans. All bullshit of course but just keep the fuckers happy. Drop a few hints about what players I might be signing and that. Now my coaches that'll be a different story entirely.

They will have accounts to leak stories about players indiscretions so I can ship out the really feckin shite one's, you know Feeney, Chadwick, Griffiths, Williams, Gilmartin, Cole, Gurrieri, Lennox, Lowry, Wotton, Hourihane, Vassell, Harper-Penman, Richards, Blanchard, Lecointe, Nelson and Bhasera. Young's off to Arsenal for £7.5 million and Tyler Harvey's off to Cardiff for an undisclosed fee thought to be in the region of £5,000. I see potential in Paris Cowan Hall besides his tweets crack me up.

Now sometimes me and the coaches will be too busy to be posting on a poxy fans forum so can you recommend any fans who I could give the passwords to so they can do me dirty work for me? They can use the account to be right bastards to anyone they don't like as well.

I also like the odd bevvy or two after the game so do you happen to know anyone who could be like me chauffeur? I also like selling things on E-bay but don't always have time to list all me stuff I'm auctioning so if you know anyone who could do that for me as well that would be grand.

I'm not the best with the media either, don't really like giving big speeches to the fans. I don't suppose you could point me in the direction of someone who could come out with a load of old bollix about needing to be united, need to show passion, need to bang a drum and wave flags and promise them any old shite like we'll buy a new striker if they buy a season ticket, you know the kind of thing?

Now Postey me old mate, I've seen these paintings on the walls of former players and that, well I've got to thinking that I don't take over until Monday so I'm technically unbeaten as Argyle manager, so do ya think there's any chance of me having me own painting? I did go to the World Cup you know.

If you could swing it for me to have me own picture on the wall, I'll give you a scoop for your poxy website, what's it called again? Vinyl, funny name for a football website, but you can have the first interview as Argyle boss. It'll all be insightful stuff like how much I've admired the club from afar, sleeping giant, great set of fans need to fulfill it's potential, clubs in a false position and all that shite. All 11 of your readers will be mesmerised and you'll be the man Postey. They'll stop calling you PL2 Faced, and Weasel and Grimer Wormtongue and everything.

I think that's about everything, oh except I can't be fecked writing up a short summary of the game, so do you know anyone who could do just a brief write up of the match straight away for me? A kind of synopsis as it were. And I'm supposed to do a Man of the match piece as well and I can't be arsed. Nothing much just a MOM poll which has all the players names and the question could just be who?

Also Postey me old mucker, is that James Brent fella alright like? It's just every time Argyle got a corner today I kept seeing his lip start trembling? feck knows what he would do if we ever win a game.

And finally, do you know who these two strange fellas are that keeping staring at me with big grins on their faces? Remind me a bit of Laurel and Hardy, except instead of bowler hats the fat one has a pork pie hat, an Argyle tie and smart shoes and trousers. Looks like a cross between a director and a gangster, and the small fella has a beard and just keeps staring in awe at me like a kiddie who's just spotted santa. Had a postbox tucked under his arm. Fair gave me the creeps I can tell you, especially when they offered me a prawn sandwich.

Postey are you alright buddy? Looks like you've jizzed in yer pants there.

Brilliant cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a moment to waste   Not a moment to waste Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a moment to waste
Page 1 of 1