HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord Empty
PostSubject: The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord   The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 am

I've got a decent pair of CK bottoms. When pulling them on the other day, it was with sorrow that I noticed hindsightedly that I was stood upon the cord.

Needless to say, the cord almost came all the way out and now doesn't appear even close to the hole on the other side so I cannot simply 'tweeze' it out. As I am utterly cool, the bottoms are loose fitting. As I am utterly poor, replacing them in the short term is not an option.

Is there any obvious way of rescuing said cord and also my favourite pair of bottoms?

Any solutions?

Help me asap plz.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord   The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:08 am

A small highly disciplined mouse should be able to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord   The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 am

Take it out completely. Attach it to a darning needle and give it to a lady to thread through. They are good at that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord   The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:36 am

I feel your pain Mock. I've got a similar problem. I shall be watching with interest to see which remedy works. My short-term solution over Christmas was to eat and drink to excess so that the cord wasn't really needed.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord   The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 am

or you could wear them round your arse like the yoot
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord   The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 pm

For the moment I've wrapped masking tape around my waist.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord   The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord Empty

Back to top Go down

The Impossible Conundrum of The Trouser Cord
Page 1 of 1