Greenskin
Tgwu
Damon.Lenszner
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
cornysteve

Popcorn Time - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:41 pm

The most apt comment that I've seen in months is the strapline on the Sixth Sense poster on P5.

"Not Every Gift Is A Blessing"

How appropraite is that?

Steve
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Why do all emails recieved by the pasb get forwarded into Brent and Peter jones ? Maybe someone can answer this. Or prove that I'm lying ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:42 pm

The only" free" cheese is in a mousetrap.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:47 pm

If you have proof that internal emails are being forwarded I would like to see it please Dane.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:52 pm

I don't have any proof. But I know that Jon b. and tony hooper are sending pasb emails to Brent and jones.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:57 pm

And I put it to you Damon , deny this is not happening !! however if you do then your lying
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:05 pm

There are emails that are sent t everyone including the Board of the Club - my lengthy email exchange with JB was copied in to everyone at the weekend. Dane I am not calling you out on this, I genuinely would love to see proof that internal PASB emails were finding their way onto JB/PJs desk. Do I think that they are - yes, what I have yet to see is proof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:09 pm

If you've made an allegation, prove it. "I know" isn't proof.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:12 pm

Lets not get all shirty with Dane i think he does know something.

So come on Dane lets hear it or pm it to the mods or Damon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Happy Daze wrote:
Lets not get all shirty with Dane i think he does know something.

So come on Dane lets hear it or pm it to the mods or Damon

Dane may knew something but unless he can prove it there isnt anypoint calling damon out on it either. If damon or dane can prove it the PASB is dead and corruption rules the day.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Look I'm not even going to pretend I have proof. It's ' hear say' but I know for an absolute FACT it's happening, like Damon says, proving it is the problem

Jon b has started travelling to games with Brent and jones as well so the old boys club is increasing in number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:59 pm

worried of penzance wrote:
The only" free" cheese is in a mousetrap.

Tell the mouse that !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:04 pm

So here comes the backup Pres wading in on farm, some said porker was flagging last night! Same old crap as you'd expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
So here comes the backup Pres wading in on farm, some said porker was flagging last night! Same old crap as you'd expect.

i put my faith in james brent because he has earnt that

sounds like he swallows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:

i put my faith in james brent because he has earnt that

sounds like he swallows

Yep, he comes out with some corkers that one. pig Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Does this sound familiar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:13 am

I think that Newell is flagging with this one, Is it just me that has noticed that he is saying now that he would like a bigger stadia, he just doesn't know how it will be funded? Well that doesn't put him a million miles away from my positioning on this argument, yet I am an anti. I wonder whether he needs to review his position a little and realise that his position has altered. He also criticised some of the football last season under Brent, (football under Brent thread) something I have not heard him do before, only excuse the poor performances. We all know the worm will turn, he always does, just wondering whether it has started to happen now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:19 am

I see on that F/B group a poster (H Bannerman) is having trouble with the stasi deleting his anti/Brent HHP posts.
The tentacles of corruption run very deep indeed!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:27 am

Classic......A poster named above Henry Bannerman or summit pops up and posts one of those keep calm thingys that Gob uses in his avatar, aimed against Brent and HHP , asks why his posts keep on getting deleted, then he is banned!
Eveything to do with the speccy banker and his entourage of toadies is rotten to the core.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:07 pm

So they ban anti stand comments then use the fact that more are pro than anti to prove fans love the stand?
Why haven't we got a Facebook page that we could manipulate?
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Dane. wrote:
What facebook campaign is Newell. Talking about ?

Look on the Plymouth Argyle f/b group.............. hordes of forza nerds. I think it is run by a Dan Greet who looks like he takes orders from nool.

I've just had the misfortune of reading through some of the Neal Harris thread on there (not Neal's posts but the children replying). I can't believe how dim some of the argyle fans are believing that Argyle will get rent from the cinema/ shops and ice rink- feck me if Newell bases his arguments on support from a twitter group who clearly know nothing about the project his argument is very thin. I see a drunken Damon tried to put them right Laughing

A quote from one of the Facebook visionaries-

Ian Pafc Sumner
Quote :
Ok so Brent is planning on building an ice-rink, hotel, conference venue,and cinema, which (won't benefit the club) apparently, how do you work this out?
Whomever will own the Cinema/ice-rink will undoubtedly have to pay rent to Plymouth Argyle FC.
The hotel/conference venue will be owned by (possibly) Forestdale Hotels, which is James Brent's company, therefore giving him an extra income, which he can then pump a percentage of which into the club

If anyone takes the trouble to read Nool's supposed weight of support, they'll see that they are nearly all kids and have no idea of what is really going on. It truly is desperation stakes by the Windsor Boys.

I'll bet the fatcuntroller won't put them right will he!!?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Dane. wrote:
I don't have any proof. But I know that Jon b. and tony hooper are sending pasb emails to Brent and jones.

So you "don't have any proof" but you "know".

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:40 pm

knecht wrote:
Dane. wrote:

lol!

Yes but this tells you the opposite - link thing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:25 pm

knecht wrote:
Dane. wrote:

lol!

Depends on circumstances dunnit.

I doubt I could prove my neighbour came home at 6.30 tonight. But I know he did.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
knecht wrote:
Dane. wrote:

lol!

Depends on circumstances dunnit.

I doubt I could prove my neighbour came home at 6.30 tonight. But I know he did.

But I bet you could prove his wife came home at 5.30 tonight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next