The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really good horse tipster

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Really good horse tipster Empty
PostSubject: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:18 pm

There's a Facebook account totally free that has been giving out some incredible tips recently at big prices. It's called Horse Racing Super Tips and you just like the page to see their tips throughout the day.

His biggest winners are the daily double that he posts at 10.15 am every day and he advises an eachway double and the eachway singles.

Two weeks ago he had a 16-1 and 8-1 double followed by a 12-1 and 5-1 double and over the last week has had 5 placed doubles up out of 6 and some of the singles won at decent prices. Even if they only get placed you're looking at 4 or 5-1 every day and yes they really do come in that often.

Today he's tipped Cabouchon which was 13-2 when he posted the tip and it just won easily, and Jewelled in the 3.30 at Bath. This was 16-1 earlier and it's now around 7-1.

The trick is to make sure you are on Facebook at 10.15 am and get your bets on early because so many people are backing them the prices keep getting hammered in.

He also posts links to bookies with free bet offers on so you are basically getting a free double if you place money on the singles.

I've probably just jinxed it but I thought I would share it with you all Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Jewelled 5th but like I said his other tip won and was around 6-1 when he tipped it. Worth small stakes eachway doubles for anyone who likes a dabble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:35 pm

if he has a top tip for a race tomorrow i would be interested in hearing it. As you know my luck with horses is slim to none lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Angry wrote:
if he has a top tip for a race tomorrow i would be interested in hearing it. As you know my luck with horses is slim to none lol
He posts his daily double at 10.15 am every day. If you have Facebook just look up Horse Racing Super Tips and like the page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:38 pm

Angry wrote:
Today his each way double is Dark Spirit in the 3.05 Chepstow and Natures Law 4.25 Ayr. He recommends backing them both in each way singles and an each way double.

Neither of them look to have an obvious chance of winning and they were both around 7-1 when he posted them up but the prices do change after he posts them because he has about 65k people following them!

I thought the favourite in the 3.05 which has been heavily backed and has Tony McCoy on board looked the most likely winner so if Dark Spirit does win he's either got inside info or knows horse racing inside out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:51 pm

And Dark Spirit wins by 4 lengths!

Starting price only 3-1 but at 10.15am it was available at 7-1. This guy definitely knows his stuff. Worth following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And Dark Spirit wins by 4 lengths!

Starting price only 3-1 but at 10.15am it was available at 7-1. This guy definitely knows his stuff. Worth following.
ill give him a whirl tomorrow for a flutter. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Nature's law won.

This guy seems to know his sh#t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Lovely double and two singles!

The thing is it won't come in every day but he regularly gets one winner one place for a good profit and that's 3 times recently he's had both for massive profits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:58 pm

im going to have a punt on My Oh Mount Brown - 11/2 EW  lets see if he can break my hoo doo.

car stickers and mugs all round if he does Wink

edited to add odds changed to 11/2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:18 pm

GET IN

greenjock i love you lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Angry wrote:
im going to have a punt on My Oh Mount Brown - 11/2 EW  lets see if he can break my hoo doo.

car stickers and mugs all round if he does Wink

edited to add odds changed to 11/2

What did I tell you? The guys dynamite cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:26 pm

few more wins and we can afford a mural Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 pm

just had another little flutter with my winnings on Ayr 5.30 - Fitz Flyer - 9/2 (L15) skybet has it at 11/2

couple of quid e/w
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:36 pm

2nd in a photo finish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:38 pm

yeah i got my money back with a £1 on top. That's enough for the today lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Stick to the daily double he posts and do them for small stakes so if you lose it's nothing too bad. A fiver each way on them today would've given you around £200 if you got early prices. If they had both been placed it would still have been a profit.

When they both come in it's really worth it and today's were shorter prices than he usually picks.

I expect a bookmakers firm will contact him soon and offer him a job because he's already got 60 odd thousand followers and they'll all tell their mates today so his popularity will snowball. Someone posted on there today after his double came in that if the 70,000 or so followers all won £100 today that's £7 million the bookies paid out! He won't be putting them up free for long at this rate unless he's happy to make his money and share the knowledge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:10 pm

ill try and catch it in the morning hopefully his tip will come good Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:41 am

His selections for the double are up now, odds plummeted within minutes!

The bookies are watching this fella Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:56 am

taken up his tips for today lets see if my loose change comes good'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Outlaw Torn 12-1 into 4-1 affraid 

No wonder they're shortening so much. They do sometimes end up at bigger odds than the early prices so it's good to bet best odds guaranteed if you can. Paddy Power, William Hill and Bet 365 all offer that so you get the best price whatever happens.

Looked at it's form and wouldn't have chosen it myself but he is good. Imaginery World I can understand why he's picked that but it's a tough race.

Fingers crossed again cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

No wonder they're shortening so much. They do sometimes end up at bigger odds than the early prices so it's good to bet best odds guaranteed if you can. Paddy Power, William Hill and Bet 365 all offer that so you get the best price whatever happens.

Looked at it's form and wouldn't have chosen it myself but he is good. Imaginery World I can understand why he's picked that but it's a tough race.

we have to discover roughly what the time he posts these at so we can get the best odds before the bookies catch wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Iggy wrote:
act fast before the bookies catch wind thats the motto for next time study 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

we have to discover roughly what the time he posts these at so we can get the best odds before the bookies catch wind.
10:15 for the double and 11:30 for the lucky 15 and others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster Empty

Back to top Go down

Really good horse tipster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next