Dane
seadog
Greenskin
Rickler
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz   zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Im not talking about ATD
,.............the conversation was about SP and how you imply that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz   zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:41 am

punchdrunk wrote:
She referred to the the Woman (cant re-call her name) who campaigned against the development in the Council chambers with some pretty unpleasant and derogatory terms, not the only one mind..but part of that group which leads some to believe she is not all as innocent as one might think.
Yes, I read that as well hence, a part of a rotten culture.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz   zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
If it's so Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz then what the feck are you talking about it for?     What exactly has this woman ever done that is so terrible she deserves ridicule apart from giving up her time to shake a bucket for the unpaid people of PAFC?    Such a terrible person should be shotat once.
not the only bucket she got to shake,
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz   zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Anyone who knows Sue will know that everything she has done for the Club has been done for the right reason and in the right spirit. She is a good, well meaning lady who was embarrassed by the Fan of the Year stuff and had to be talked into doing it. There are plenty of people around the Club who do things for entirely the wrong reasons. Sue isn't one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz   zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:48 pm

But her comments about the woman at the planning meeting leads one to believe that she is heading that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz   zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:00 pm

She was also gleefully repeating Newell's claim that the AFT were siding with the FOCP to defeat the HHP plans even though Newell had already admitted this wasn't the case.

She's either as thick as pig shit or right behind Nool and the gang in whatever they do.

I'd love to be invited to Buckingham Palace, I'd really enjoy writing back and telling the horse faced cnuts where to stick their cucumber sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz   zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Easily lead perhaps - but again I will say she is not one of the evil ones
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz   zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Greenjock wrote:
She was also gleefully repeating Newell's claim that the AFT were siding with the FOCP to defeat the HHP plans even though Newell had already admitted this wasn't the case.

She's either as thick as pig shit or right behind Nool and the gang in whatever they do.

I'd love to be invited to Buckingham Palace, I'd really enjoy writing back and telling the horse faced cnuts where to stick their cucumber sandwiches.
The wife and I has been to a Palace garden party it was for my service to the Country, we had to pay for our tea and cake. We were shown around the Houses of Parliament in the morning, our MP did not show up.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz   zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:04 pm

anyone else putting 2 and 2 together and getting Ewwwwww ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz   zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:38 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
She referred to the the Woman (cant re-call her name) who campaigned against the development in the Council chambers with some pretty unpleasant and derogatory terms, not the only one mind..but part of that group which leads some to believe she is not all as innocent as one might think.
I must admit I was very surprised t see her make derogatory comment about that, very unlike her.
Dane for once is right though, Plymouth argyle is NOT grass roots!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzz   zzzzzzzzzzzzz - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: