Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??

Go down 
+4
Lord Tisdale
Czarcasm
Dane
Beast_Guy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
why is there so many empty seats at the Emerates for Arsenal V Man U?  

United fans worried about getting home to Brixton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Haha. I know a Man Utd season ticket holder who lives in Brixton.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:22 am

Didn't realise the game was on BT Sports HD. Just watched the last 15 mins of the first half - load of shite, and why is there so many empty seats at the Emerates for Arsenal V Man U? This type of fixture at this stage of the season should be a no-brainer sell-out, shorley? deadhorse 
Looking at MOTD there were lots of empty seats at every match tonight. It just might have had something to do with the atrocious weather believe it or not. Yet the "official" figures show a 60,000 plus attendance at The Emirates tonight when clearly it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:20 am

Theyll get past olympiakos maybe do a chelsea and win CL
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
why is there so many empty seats at the Emerates for Arsenal V Man U?  

United fans worried about getting home to Brixton.

60 big ones for a seat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:
why is he still active mods? you know full well he is paul thomas

Who, Angry? Beast Guy? If so, I haven't seen any evidence to support your claim. Have you any evidence? To be honest, I know little of this Paul Thomas person, so if there's a distinct behavioural pattern or posting style or what ever you base you synopsis on, I wouldn't know or recognise it.

To date, this Beast guy has done nothing wrong or contravened any ATD guidelines, as far as I know or am aware of.

Anyway, back to the OP - No definitely not. I reckon the MUFC board will stick it out and rebuild during the close season. He'll get the boot in the first 3rd of next season if their fortunes don't turn about.

then why comment :S

Why comment? you said, and I quote 'Why is he still active mods' Mods being the operative part of the question. For the record. I don't know full well this person is Paul Thomas. I don't even know who PT is, ergo, I couldn't care less.

Hence why i asked why are YOU commenting if you admit you dont know who he is :S

I'm sorry, Angry. I'll be sure to PM you and ask for permission to post on this forum in the future. Rolling Eyes 

I think we're done here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:48 pm

Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:
why is he still active mods? you know full well he is paul thomas

Who, Angry? Beast Guy? If so, I haven't seen any evidence to support your claim. Have you any evidence? To be honest, I know little of this Paul Thomas person, so if there's a distinct behavioural pattern or posting style or what ever you base you synopsis on, I wouldn't know or recognise it.

To date, this Beast guy has done nothing wrong or contravened any ATD guidelines, as far as I know or am aware of.

Anyway, back to the OP - No definitely not. I reckon the MUFC board will stick it out and rebuild during the close season. He'll get the boot in the first 3rd of next season if their fortunes don't turn about.

then why comment :S

Why comment? you said, and I quote 'Why is he still active mods' Mods being the operative part of the question. For the record. I don't know full well this person is Paul Thomas. I don't even know who PT is, ergo, I couldn't care less.

Hence why i asked why are YOU commenting if you admit you dont know who he is :S

I'm sorry, Angry. I'll be sure to PM you and ask for permission to post on this forum in the future. Rolling Eyes 

I think we're done here.

when you admit you dont know what your talking about on this subject its probably for the best  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:46 am

I said I know little of this PT guy, not what I'm talking about.

And just who or why is it 'probably' best for if I don't post? Had a bad day have we?  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2