green_genie
argyl3
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now Empty
PostSubject: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:54 pm

Brick shortage eased thanks to reopened factories

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well there is no longer a shortage of bricks and mortar so I am guessing the price of that should fall now..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:12 pm

argyl3 wrote:

Well there is no longer a shortage of bricks and mortar so I am guessing the price of that should fall now..

not quite brent has to cope with the shortage of steel now  cheers 
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Thought from title that the many planning conditions like Seagrave Rd junction or Lyndhurst concourse road traffic control measures had been agreed, but still nothing on council planning portal over 10 months after the Planning decision. Silly me.

Presumably Akkeron believe these will fall into place once the funding is sorted.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:13 pm

green_genie wrote:
Thought from title that the many planning conditions like Seagrave Rd junction or Lyndhurst concourse road traffic control measures had been agreed, but still nothing on council planning portal over 10 months after the Planning decision. Silly me.

Presumably Akkeron believe these will fall into place once the funding is sorted.

Passed the junction last week, there were three yellow jacket persons sat in the corner of the carpark taking notes on traffic movements at that said junction.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:23 pm

What about the shortage of cash?
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:36 am

I can't see that being a problem. I mean, haven't we got a Citi bank whizz-kid and the man who sorted the finance for that spanking new Liverpool FC stadium on our board?

Oh.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Angry wrote:
argyl3 wrote:

not quite brent has to cope with the shortage of steel now  cheers 

who needs steel when you can put it together with some tin cans and sticky back plastic..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:30 pm

More important stuff to talk about

Let's transform the most tinpot derby in football into the ultimate date in the diary for the long standing Aviva.

God give me strength.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:54 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
More important stuff to talk about

Let's transform the most tinpot derby in football into the ultimate date in the diary for the long standing Aviva.

God give me strength.

The lowest common denominator / The most basic, least sophisticated level of taste, sensibility, or opinion among a group of people, has been reached.

Aviva got it so right  jocolor 

Embarrassingly childlike and village.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 am

Volunteers dont ya just love that word !
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:25 am

The previous Exeter display looked brilliant, it was a great occasion to watch the greens. I for one am delighted that they're going to do another display. The game has real potential to kick some early momentum into our season and if the new players can perform well in front of a near sell out crowd then hopefully those once a seasoners will consider returning for another match or two over the year. I can't understand the criticism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 am

Be last train down and first train out to miss the loons - wont make the display!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Dane will confirm there's a huge brick shortage in the UK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:41 pm

spowell92 wrote:
The previous Exeter display looked brilliant, it was a great occasion to watch the greens. I for one am delighted that they're going to do another display. The game has real potential to kick some early momentum into our season and if the new players can perform well in front of a near sell out crowd then hopefully those once a seasoners will consider returning for another match or two over the year. I can't understand the criticism.

Totally agree - the display was fantastic, almost spine tingling. If that makes me an 'aviva' so be it  silent

It's the type of thing that makes you think twice as to what a decent sized club Argyle are. Which I also had a Portsmouth away - looking around the ground - sold out home allocation, sold out away, 19,000 in attendance for a meaningless end of season game. What are these clubs doing in the 4th tier of English football - alongside games like Accrington v Morecambe, with attendances of 1,500?

Imagine Exeter players walking out to that - probably the biggest occasion of their careers.

I know it definitely made an impression on Jason Banton. After he went back to Palace he was going on about what a surprisingly big club 'Plymouth' is with crowds like that. Him scoring the winner obviously made him feel like a king for a week too - in front of an attendance similar to what Palace were getting in the Championship. Just sadly, at the arse end of the football league.

Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Aviva me up, that was a cracking day.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:20 pm

In the name of avviva !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:39 pm

From 'Sleeping Giant' to 'Theatre of Schemes'.

I'll be back when the Avivafest is over Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:01 pm

It shows how far we have fallen in the footballing pecking order and highlights the acceptance of mediocrity if the topic of conversation on Pasoti centres around "what display to do against Exeter".
I think the truth probably is that after the first season we encountered them the novelty worn off and that these days most Greasers couldn't really give a flying one about the 'express-way derby'  Laughing 
The attendances from the home fans at St James Park for the derby games would certainly support this theory.
Everything is so hyped up and overkill....from the ridiculously large segregation area to the suffocating policing from our very own village style police force, the good old Devon and Cornwall constabulary.
Plymouth.....the Large City that acts like a small time backwater Hicktown.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
It shows how far we have fallen in the footballing pecking order and highlights the acceptance of mediocrity if the topic of conversation on Pasoti centres around "what display to do against Exeter".
I think the truth probably is that after the first season we encountered them the novelty worn off and that these days most Greasers couldn't really give a flying one about the 'express-way derby'  Laughing 
The attendances from the home fans at St James Park for the derby games would certainly support this theory.
Everything is so hyped up and overkill....from the ridiculously large segregation area to the suffocating  policing from our very own village style police force, the good old Devon and Cornwall constabulary.

I hate all this make a display bollocks, its what happens on the pitch that counts, not flag waving nerds off it. playing exeter in the fourth division is bad enough, with out a bunch of trainspotters reminding one and all.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:01 pm

I will take no part in it, I will shit (sit) on it, I am not a proper fan, father was a share holder who past it on to me then stolen by the last lot. I been going ever since I could climb the toilet wall by the Lyndhurst turn styles
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:51 pm

ejh wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Totally agree - the display was fantastic, almost spine tingling. If that makes me an 'aviva' so be it  silent

It's the type of thing that makes you think twice as to what a decent sized club Argyle are. Which I also had a Portsmouth away - looking around the ground - sold out home allocation, sold out away, 19,000 in attendance for a meaningless end of season game. What are these clubs doing in the 4th tier of English football - alongside games like Accrington v Morecambe, with attendances of 1,500?

Imagine Exeter players walking out to that - probably the biggest occasion of their careers.

I know it definitely made an impression on Jason Banton. After he went back to Palace he was going on about what a surprisingly big club 'Plymouth' is with crowds like that. Him scoring the winner obviously made him feel like a king for a week too - in front of an attendance similar to what Palace were getting in the Championship. Just sadly, at the arse end of the football league.

delusions of grandure, FFS what do we do when we play a really big side like oldham ????

:greenrave: 
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 pm

What is the latest news concerning the Top quality development with attached Ministand?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:18 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
What is the latest news concerning the Top quality development with attached Ministand?

Missed my chance to ask Mr Ocean City (Jone) himself,. bumped into him when he brought a £2.95 take away sandwich from the life centre cafe, also LTC are taken down all the signs  on the out side, workmen said they will being doing the same inside. Clinton Gates signs are also coming down

Yesterday there were around twenty Policemen/women with clip boards walking around the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Elias wrote:

delusions of grandure, FFS what do we do when we play a really big side like oldham ????

:greenrave: 

Oldham with an average attendance of 4,500? I don't get your point?  No 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:28 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Everything is so hyped up and overkill....from the ridiculously large segregation area to the suffocating  policing from our very own village style police force, the good old Devon and Cornwall constabulary.

I hate all this make a display bollocks, its what happens on the pitch that counts, not flag waving nerds off it. playing exeter in the fourth division is bad enough, with out a bunch of trainspotters reminding one and all.

So if you had your way we'd all sit there arms crossed with visible frowns showing Exeter fans how disappointed we are to be playing such shit opposition. Presumably shouting abuse at the players occasionally for not battering them by 6 clear goals. Then repeat for the next shit side like AFC Wimbledon - "this is crap, look at our reactions, we don't care about you, we should be playing Leeds".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now   Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now Empty

Back to top Go down

Well there is nothing stopping the HHP Development now
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next