The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
away day travel

SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM!   SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:41 pm

We will soon be ready to launch this new service to Football & Rugby supporters across the UK and
you can now pre-register so that we can let you know when we are launching for your club.

PRE-REGISTER NOW - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please share these details with anyone you know that goes to matches. The more people that are pre-registered will make the scheme more effective, with more offers of travel from day one when we launch for each club.

A new FREE supporter service for Football, Rugby Union & Rugby League fans.
Save money on travel to your teams Home & Away fixtures by arranging safe & secure travel with other supporters.
LAUNCHING SOON FOR YOUR CLUB!

Totally FREE for all supporters and always will be!
Every club has its own section of the site with Home & Away fixtures.
Find your team, find the fixture you want to go to, then offer or request spare seats with other supporters going to that match from your area.

Detailed member profiles
See what other members enjoy on their match day experience and select those that match your preferences.

Verified members
“eBay” style feedback enables you to see how other members’ rate travelling with each other.

Secure private messaging
Keep your info safe & secure until you agree and confirm a travel arrangement.

Ground Guide
Info, directions, fan feedback & advice.

PRE REGISTER NOW!
We will let you know when we are about to launch for your club
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM!   SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM! EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 6:13 am

I've reduced the cost of away day travel, to the point it doesn't cost me anything.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM!   SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM! EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:55 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
I've reduced the cost of away day travel, to the point it doesn't cost me anything.
jocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolor
I dont mind paying its the crap on offer i have a problem with, but then oim naat a real fan! Green Army Green Wig Green Pants Green Jim Green NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. jocolor Coming together nicely.geek
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM!   SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:30 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:

Me too.

I will only go to an away game if it feels like it may be a jolly good laugh. Although the way Argyle play when they are on the road, it could be any away game really   Very Happy.

I might do weekender in Mansfield later in the season, now that does seem it may be a jolly good laugh..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM!   SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM! Empty

Back to top Go down

SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM!
Page 1 of 1