swampy
seadog
Dougie
mouldyoldgoat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:06 pm

The Spooner wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
Jock, I believe Ian Newell was trying to use you with that email he sent you.
He'll now be breaking open the popcorn as he likes to put it.

That comes across as a little childish penzance, almost like you dont want him to go back to pasoti because its getting at this site. I'm surprised at you as you are one of the more open minded posters on here.

It is clear dane_b is a wind up merchant and has been playing games, why shouldn't he go back on to pasoti if he has apologised and it has been accepted?

This is all get too much for this Janner. Lets all get on! afro

To describe pp as one of the more open-minded posters on here is pushing it a bit..... affraid I always take his conspiracy theories with a liberal pinch of salt (note to self: must look up the etymology of "pirate" and "conspiracy")

But, in the instance, it has certainly crossed my mind that Mr Newell sent the dangerous e-mail in question hoping that Jock would post it on here. Why else would one of the stalwarts on pasoti share such literally dangerous information with one of the scallies of pasoti? There is a chance that pp is right. Of course, an alternative, considering the speed with which Mr Newell rang begging that the offending message could be taken off, suggests that IJN is more stupid than I thought.

My brain hurts. There are so many other possibilities that it begins to be pointless. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive.

Last edited by funny man on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:08 pm

The Spooner wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
Jock, I believe Ian Newell was trying to use you with that email he sent you.
He'll now be breaking open the popcorn as he likes to put it.

That comes across as a little childish penzance, almost like you dont want him to go back to pasoti because its getting at this site. I'm surprised at you as you are one of the more open minded posters on here.

It is clear dane_b is a wind up merchant and has been playing games, why shouldn't he go back on to pasoti if he has apologised and it has been accepted?

This is all get too much for this Janner. Lets all get on! afro

Childish ? I can't think why Debs.
Is Dane a wind up mercahnt ? yes, that's pretty obvious, has been for years and he admits as much, but that doesn't mean this particular thing wasn't Ian Newell's making. Is Ian Newell trying to say his email was sent by Dane ? ... that would be like the thousands of not very nice posts Mr Newell made on Exeweb that he now says were nade by one of his family .... pleeeeeease. I wouldn't believe one word he says... fullstop..... sad, but true. Mr newell's little plan got caught out, simple.

As to Pasoti, it's nothing to do with me if any poster wants to post there, get on, I could if I wanted to . Jock and any Argyle fan can fill their boots on there as far as I'm concerned... many folk post on both sites.... it's just not my personal bag with all the censorship and bullying ... I gave up on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:36 pm

A story for Dane:

RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 ImageMain_13_21
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm

funny man wrote:

To describe pp as one of the more open-minded posters on here is pushing it a bit..... affraid I always take his conspiracy theories with a liberal pinch of salt (note to self: must look up the etymology of "pirate" and "conspiracy")

Et tu Funny Man ? flower
Actually, I've always understood an open mind to be something that a child has before it is told what to think. So, being rather older than a child, I have actually synthesised a few things like, hopefully, most folk have, and come to the odd opinion ot two. However, my mind is certainly open enough to receive a new river should it appear, but I haven't seen one in Central Park recently, in fact they dammed up the old one.

Anyway FM, this is football, and I remember being taken to task by a good friend up at Villa Park on that infamous semi final day. After I gave one of Watford's moves the thumbs up, I was told in no uncertain terms that if I wasn't prepared to be biassed, then I should sling my hook.
He had a point ... this is football, so when I talk football, when I talk Argyle, I often go to my pre-determined mindset, as for eaxample a Chris Webb will do. Of late, for me, that is one of mistrust, sorry, that's just the way it is.
As for pirate and conspiracy .... you're looking at the wrong relationship ...... look up pirate or privateer .... look up conspiracy or forward planning, and come back to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:49 pm

You may recall pp that I said that sometimes you talk b***ocks. But I used to enjoy your posts on pasoti - in fact I looked for them as examples of creative English of the highest order. Coupled with the fact that within that high-flown style there was often the little pearl of important truth amongst the grit. sunny

And, in the instance above, was one of those pearls. I know you don't see yourself as a teacher but I have leant a lot from you. sunny

Conspiracy: from the Latin - to agree to plot (literally "to breathe") together.
Piracy: from the Greek via the Latin to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Thanks Peggy,

Good luck in your new venture http://www.nailseapeople.co.uk/news/New-owners-Battle-Axes-Wraxall/story-4543477-detail/story.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Peggy would have too much class for a flatcappers pub. There's loads around my way and they're crap. My partner is the head chef in a pub that is inbetween 2 of them, within a couple of mile radius, and they're always closing down because the missus is such a good chef Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Had an e-mail from the pasoti mods to say my account is reinstated but I need to contact them to complete the re-registering. I'm happy to leave it as I can view posts only because I love ATD so much I love you
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Slapper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:23 am

seadog wrote:
Slapper

Who? Me? Thought I was a battleaxe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:39 pm

If the cap fits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:53 pm

I thought your work was done here Dane?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:00 pm

it is
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Peggy wrote:
seadog wrote:
Slapper

No Peggy, you're the big bad bully, remember?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:07 pm

seadog wrote:
Peggy wrote:
seadog wrote:
Slapper

No Peggy, you're the big bad bully, remember?

Oh yes. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP Tynans Jockstrip
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Scandal So Far....-
Jump to: