HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Park Village Planning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
green_genie

green_genie

Home Park Village Planning Empty
PostSubject: Home Park Village Planning   Home Park Village Planning EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:19 pm

As Graham Clark has highlighted the perilous position of GT Suite being out of it's planning consent I'd thought I'd revisit my old stomping ground at PCC Planning Portal.

There is one with a specific time frame that relates to temporary marque but think this is specific to the one which is where the GT decking area is now.

Planning Application Number: 03/01057/FUL
Site Address: HOME PARK FOOTBALL GROUND OUTLAND ROAD PLYMOUTH PL2 3DQ
Description: Erection of marquee for use for match day hospitality on waste ground adjacent to existing offices for a temporary period of two years
Decision Level/Committee: Delegated Officers Decision
Decision: Grant Conditionally
Date Received: 26 June 2003
Date Valid: 26 June 2003
Committee Date:
Decision Date: 23 February 2004
Consultation Period Begins: 04 July 2003

Looks like all of the Argyle Village including offices, superstore and ticket office is in same boat, although the Approval docs which would tell what the time limit aren't online.

Planning Application Number: 03/00522/FUL
Description: Change of use from site offices to temporary club office and shop
Date Received: 01 April 2003
Date Valid: 14 April 2003
Committee Date:
Decision Date: 16 May 2003
Consultation Period Begins: 17 April 2003

Planning Application Number: 05/00299/FUL
Description: Temporary building (adjacent to existing shop and offices) to provide additional shop, offices and ancillary accommodation
Case Officer and Phone No: Robert Heard 01752 304349
Date Received: 17 February 2005
Date Valid: 17 February 2005
Decision Type: Grant Conditionally
Application Status: PER
Applicant Name & Address: Plymouth Argyle F C Co Ltd
Home Park Football Ground Outland Road Plymouth PL2 3DQ
Agent Name & Address: CDC Instant Space Ltd
Bissoe Truro TR4 8QZ
Decision Date: 05 April 2005
Sent Date: 05 April 2005
Ward: Peverell
Consultation Period Begins: 21 February 2005

Planning Application Number: 05/00080/FUL
Description: Temporary building (Playing for Success Unit) on land adjacent to club shop and ticket office
Date Received: 14 January 2005
Date Valid: 14 January 2005
Committee Date:
Decision Date: 08 March 2005
Consultation Period Begins: 25 January 2005
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: Home Park Village Planning   Home Park Village Planning EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:04 pm

GG - the temporary permissions for the 'Argyle Village' were all for a three year period which has long since expired. PCC have been tolerant of the situation based on the belief that HHP would be developed and the grandstand rebuilt. We know now that we are a long way from seeing the grandstand rebuilt.

Martyn Starnes is on record stating that the club were close to bringing forward plans for a reborn Far Post Club and other supporter based facilities. We are now in June with the start of the new season two months away and the silence is as ominous as it is deafening. My hope and expectation was that some improved, albeit temporary facilities, would be in place but sadly it looks as though another opportunity to enhance commercial revenues and provide better facilities will slip by. I am really annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park Village Planning   Home Park Village Planning EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:06 pm

And not one brick layeth.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Home Park Village Planning   Home Park Village Planning EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Graham Clark wrote:
GG - the temporary permissions for the 'Argyle Village' were all for a three year period which has long since expired. PCC have been tolerant of the situation based on the belief that HHP would be developed and the grandstand rebuilt. We know now that we are a long way from seeing the grandstand rebuilt.

Martyn Starnes is on record stating that the club were close to bringing forward plans for a reborn Far Post Club and other supporter based facilities. We are now in June with the start of the new season two months away and the silence is as ominous as it is deafening. My hope and expectation was that some improved, albeit temporary facilities, would be in place but sadly it looks as though another opportunity to enhance commercial revenues and provide better facilities will slip by. I am really annoyed.

I've long admired your calm, collected, reasoned diplomatic stance on the whole HHP debacle Graham. I also note that your last sentence is about as irate as you ever let yourself appear, as far as Forums go. But I'm pretty sure it must irk you as much as the rest of us on ATD at how much of a free ride Brent continues to get from a certain website/chauffeur/cheerleader and the hangers-on who will not hear a bad word said against him.

Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Home Park Village Planning   Home Park Village Planning EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Thanks for the clarificatrion Graham.

If the current "village" isn't under threat, I'd be surprised if a marque style FPC could attract enough non-matchday revenue to justify the outlay.

Also be surprised if PCC wanted temporary structures closer to the LIfe Centre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park Village Planning   Home Park Village Planning EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:45 am

Nools defence of Brent reminds me of that bit In Goldfinger when the evil lair is about to explode and bond is trying to get Oddjob to help him escape. For no good reason Oddjob tries to kill him, I reckon Brent even calls him Oddjob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park Village Planning   Home Park Village Planning EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:48 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Nools defence of Brent reminds me of that bit In Goldfinger when the evil lair is about to explode and bond is trying to get Oddjob to help him escape. For no good reason Oddjob tries to kill him, I reckon Brent even calls him Oddjob

if he is oddjob then webb must be nick nack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park Village Planning   Home Park Village Planning EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Nick spouse you mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Park Village Planning   Home Park Village Planning Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Park Village Planning
Page 1 of 1