Czarcasm
mouldyoldgoat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. Empty
PostSubject: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:39 pm

Volkswagen looking at possible $18 billion in fines in the US.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:02 pm

Manna from heaven that is for the lawyers in the land of the lawsuit.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Snag is though it means people have to own up to having a VW ! Its like saying ''hands up who owns a Ka''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:59 am

Proud owner of a VeeDub van, no shame here and no penis extension needed thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 3:58 pm

Quite an extraordinary systemic cheating. Not sure if they'll recover from it. Showcases as clear as day how the world's corporations couldn't give s flying fig about the planet and our environment, despite all their oil soaked glossy adverts. They're all going to hell in a handcart, and a handcart with a dirty secret.
Very strange this widely involved fraud hasn't broken the surface before now. Sommat is going on. Could be tension between USA and Europe/Germany/Russia esp with the Blatter thing, or it could be industry driven for some reason. Boris ( the Tory, not the Pasoti mod ) was telling us recently how evil us diesel owners are all of a sudden, after being encouraged to buy them.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 9:30 am

Bit like Gerald Ratner shooting himself in the foot saying his jewellery is crap..they will recover but it will take time
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 9:34 am

It's clearly not only VW who do this.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 9:36 am

It makes you wonder with the price of diesel being so low...

Does anyone know if this affects vehicles that use the same platform eg Seat, Skoda, base model audi's
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:15 am

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't an industry wide scam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:13 pm

I've said this has been happening for ages, I've got a vw t5 2.5l. When you fill it up it will give you a range of 630 miles for a full twenty gallon tank so average 31.5 mpg, the readout on the clock will give me ave consumption ect and if I take it easy on the gas I have had a reading of over 40 mpg. It never does 40 mpg, 32 is good whilst about 28 to 30 is realistic, whatever it actually does the computer always makes it look less. The mot testers always fanny about revving engines high then chuck the tester up on low I wonder how many diesels would pass with a really diligent tester.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:48 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Manna from heaven that is for the lawyers in the land of the lawsuit.

From what I'm reading the Tort Boys are cranking up the Bill Padding already..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.   VW have been naughty Boys and Girls. Empty

Back to top Go down

VW have been naughty Boys and Girls.
Page 1 of 1