HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share Tips...UKOG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 3:50 pm

I have no idea if anyone here is involving in share trading for a living in any shape of form but its one of my earning interests.

There is a tiddler out there called uk oil and gas investment plc and trade name is UKOG. It owns the "Gatwick Gusher" site which hit the news last year. In short they have hit oil on another site in the Weald area which only came to light friday last. I own now around 390,000 shares (sold a bundle friday) and friday they finished up 73% on the day at 2.03 pence. Thats pennies not £2.03.
I'm tied in with multiple trading forums and if this hit goes into production its bigger than the entire North sea oil fields of the past combined apparently with an estimated 30kms wide "lake"

I'll put the company website link up as it shows current price live when markets are open. I suspect it will further surge tomorrow though do your own research. I'm not ramping this share up no need because the entire oil industry is all over it this weekend. If you fancy a nibble do it this week...... Without question the biggest potential of any share I have ever owned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:22 am

High this morning 2.60 now 2.05 did you get out? I would get out now at 2.05 man.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 6:48 pm

PatDunne wrote:
High this morning 2.60 now 2.05 did you get out? I would get out now at 2.05 man.

Nope holding for the long turn. Just going through the forums some are surprised it didnt kick on from 2.55 (on hargreaves landsdown) lot of shake out of small investors taking profit. I was tempted to top slice at 2.5p and take a nice old chunk of bunce for 10 minutes work but thought it would go further (as did most others)
Reports are fabulous on this one but until drilling starts its still only possible/probably what the end game will be

I'm expecting 2.7p by friday close
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 8:21 pm

I'm not convinced but wasn't in this one, if I had been I would have taken 2.5 - will be great is it goes well for you. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 8:43 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I'm not convinced but wasn't in this one, if I had been I would have taken 2.5 - will be great is it goes well for you. Good luck.

cheers buddy....I took a nice chunk of profit friday.....more than happy to hold this couple years or longer with the rest of holding
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:18 am

Just took £1502.30 profit at 2.35p.....if it dips back to 2p again will rebuy same number of shares
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 2:43 pm

good effort dude.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 10:11 pm

PatDunne wrote:
good effort dude.

Understand there "may" be some further good news released around 1pm tomorrow also an accounts update which look good
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:18 am

news of at least 1000 ft depth of light crude in a suspected lake 30kms wide

edited....2.63 mid price (for now).... there we will be short traders trying to cover positions currently.....would expect bit of sell off later today

edited...being informed more news at 15.00
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:13 am

chairman of company 10 minutes ago....

"I am delighted to inform shareholders that the discovery of light, mobile oil, seeping out of fractured Kimmeridge limestones and shales, corroborates our pre-drill prediction that both BB-1 and HH-1 are likely part of the same Kimmeridge oil deposit. The presence of such mobile oil outside of any structural or stratigraphic trapping mechanism provides significant supportive evidence that the Kimmeridge section across the central area of the Weald Basin contains a continuous oil deposit of national significance. I believe this result will be transformational for the Company.
Back to top Go down

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:35 am

And probably the poor buggers that live locally to where they're drilling study
Back to top Go down

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:45 am

Just sitting in chairs, glued to the screen, skimming off the top.
No wonder everyone hates us.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
And probably the poor buggers that live locally to where they're drilling study

lol suspect they were already in a long time ago !! Oil is not one my subjects so I'm having a little difficulty digesting the terms that come out of these reports. When experts talk of a field of national significance and bigger than the entire north sea fields I listen.

It could crash and burn for sure but I suspect not...there is a placement of 300 million shares I understand currently being sold off which is diluting the current share price.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:03 pm

beesrus wrote:
Just sitting in chairs, glued to the screen, skimming off the top.
No wonder everyone hates us.

anyone can jump in. popcorn
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 6:56 pm

closed at 2.78 mid price.....I have never ramped a share in my life but 37.5% up on week is small change....this will multi bag over next 2 years.....probably 50x minimum.....this will go to £1 within 12 months "IF" licences get approved for production.
Get in for the ride
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 8:40 am

Too much temptation even for me so just taken taken £2000 pure profit out at 2.85p.....holding still 212,515 shares.....gotta resist further temptation no matter what happens !
Still have share value in excess of what I started with
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 9:12 am

3.35p at time of post up we go...edited 3.50p

3.60p
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 10:59 am

3.85p for christ sake......56/44% buyers/sellers until that evens out this continues to rise
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 3:53 am

Dropped to 3.30p hardly any surprise with profit taking kicking in most longer term investors were at 300% 400% baggers including myself.....
Depending where we are at open friday may well top up with another 100,000 shares. There was a warrant issue after hours yesterday equal to 1.5% of shares so am expecting a drop at which point I steam in.  
This is what the share is all about

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 8:58 am

purchased 85,000 more at 3.05 lets see where we go !
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Havent updated lately but just in case on the off chance someone was following share started moving again Monday at 8am and touched a bid of 4.10p late tuesday before closing at 4.025 mid price.....price has now doubled since the OP of 25th June.
You WILL be reading and watching events unfold on TV here over the next 6 months. My initial investment is long since out and riding free all the way up. Dont be surprised if Total offer a buy out down the line with huge rerating of share price
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 7:52 am

closed up at 4.7p wednesday have top sliced another £1500 in case of pull back cant keep rising at these rates I'm at a 5 bagger since thread started
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 3:18 am

Just to prove I can get it it wrong in previous post it kept on rising thirsday....!! At one point bid had been raised to 5.20 before closing at 4.95 mid price up 0.25p on previous close.
Lot people up huge sums no matter how rich or poor they were to start with. I'm having a real headache at looking at the "paper" valuation of what I currently hold and thinking I can take the rest of the year off by pressing 2 buttons and selling entire holding

Nope am in for the long haul rightly or wrongly
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 4:04 pm

5.83 mid price
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 11:14 am

"If you want another "safer" share have a look at Cap-XX Ltd.....dont buy until it falls to 7.4p then steam in (its currently 8.7p having risen 7% today but it will edge back)"

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

That one has taken off already didnt fall back to my 7.4p buy in level unfortunately and currently shot up to 9.55p live price

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Share Tips...UKOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Tips...UKOG   Share Tips...UKOG Empty

Back to top Go down

Share Tips...UKOG
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next