Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Walsall ticket news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

All Walsall ticket news Empty
PostSubject: All Walsall ticket news   All Walsall ticket news EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:04 am

ARGYLE Members can buy their tickets at 9.30am on Thursday, August 17 for the Pilgrims' upcoming trip to play Walsall.

The Greens head to the Banks's Stadium on Saturday, September 2 for a Sky Bet League One game that kicks off at 3pm.

White Members can get their tickets from 9.30am on Monday, August 21, and if any tickets remain, there will be a general sale period from 9.30am on Thursday, August 24.

Seating
Adults - £20.50
Over 60/Under 18 - £15.50
Family Ticket (1 Adult & 1 Under 18) - £22.50
Extra under 18 to family ticket (Maximum 2) - £11
Disabled Carer - Free

Wheelchair tickets & ambulant disabled are purchased at the relevant concession, with a free carer. We have seven wheelchair spaces available.

If tickets remain there will be pay on the day but there will be a £2 increase on all tickets. The Family ticket cannot be bought on the turnstile: it can only be purchased from the Ticket Office at Walsall.

Coach Departs 8am from outside of the Devonport End
Travel Club Members £26
Non-Members £29

Payment for travel by cash or cheque only with cheques made payable to PASC

Sale Dates
Green Members from 9.30am on Thursday, August 17. One per member to relevant age concession to membership card.
White Members from 9.30am on Monday, August 21. One per member to relevant age concession to membership card.
General Sale from 9.30am on Thursday, August 24.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: All Walsall ticket news   All Walsall ticket news EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 1:18 pm

TICKETS are now on general sale for our trip to Walsall on Saturday, September 2

If tickets remain there will be pay on the day but there will be a £2 increase on all tickets. The Family ticket cannot be bought on the turnstile: it can only be purchased from the Ticket Office at Walsall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Walsall ticket news   All Walsall ticket news EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Tgwu wrote:
TICKETS are now on general sale for our trip to Walsall on Saturday, September 2

Picked up ours this morning.
The General and Junior General will be looking forward to another good day out.
Especially if I can bump into Frank H. I spotted him whilst walking on the Hoe today, but as I had my wife and daughter with me, did not feel it appropriate to 'speak' to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Walsall ticket news   All Walsall ticket news Empty

Back to top Go down

All Walsall ticket news
Page 1 of 1