harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction Empty
PostSubject: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:06 am

Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle

Man in the Middle

JOHN BUSBY
Games:37 Yellows 92 Reds 4

(Peterborough 2 - 1 Plymouth, MK Dons 0 - 1 Plymouth, CUP Plymouth 1 - 0 Grimsby)

Assisted by Anthony Da Costa and Garry Maskell

Fourth Official: Thomas Ramsey

Probable Lineups
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Argyle will be feature on Soccer AM and Soccer Saturday this Saturday

Charlton News

The big news for Charlton was the manager was he going, now we know he has gone to Oxford. Former Leeds and Newcastle midfielder Lee Bowyer has been named the caretaker manager.

Yesterday at Charlton.

First came the club statement at 9.15am that Karl Robinson had left the club 'by mutual consent'. Mutual consent tends to indicate that money is not involved. Robinson will not get a pay-off, and the club will not seek recompense for him terminating his contract early.

Lee Bowyer will takeover as caretaker manager, with Johnnie Jackson as his assistant. The duo took training for the first time on Thursday.‎

Rumours intensified during the day that the long running takeover saga was close to completion, with an Australian consortium finally buying the club, possibly as soon as the early part of next week.

There was speculation that the group will install current Crawley boss, Harry Kewell, as manager and ‎that former Addick, Paul Elliott, will become chairman.

Finally, it was announced that Robinson had been appointed as the new head coach at Oxford.

Bowyer and Jackson's first job is to prepare the team for Saturday's clash with Plymouth at The Valley.

Argyle will be backed by a large travelling support and are bang in form.

Robinson has been criticised for his reliance on a 4-2-3-1 formation, but he assembled a squad to play that system.

It is probably too late for Bowyer to change shape on Saturday, and given that the team have been set up to play this way all season, he may continue with it going forward.

Robinson expressed doubts that Ben Amos would be fit for this game. But as the club have not dipped into the emergency loan window - still available for keepers - it has to be assumed that either Amos or Dillon Phillips will be fit enough to play.

Injuries

Chris Solly, Jay Dasilva, Ahmed Kashi, Lewis Page, Billy Clarke, Leon Best and Stephy Mavididi

Argyle News

Will the change in management at Charlton fire up their team and bring Argyle down?

Plymouth manager Derek Adams insists his team won’t be affected by Karl Robinson’s Charlton departure.
The Addicks host Argyle on Saturday hoping to revive their play-off hopes under new caretaker boss Lee Bowyer.
Adams told the local media, I think that from our point of view, we’re in a rich vein of form and we want to continue that.

One player looking forward to this game is Ruben Lameiras. The attacker has lots of connections with London after spending much of his career at the Tottenham Hotspur youth academy, he is keen to show everybody back home what his current team are all about.

Injuries

Sonny has come back to training after his illness. Adams as said twice this week that Sonny will not be in the squad, but The Herald was wondering if it was a smoke screen.

Jordan Bentley, Ryan Edwards, Jamie Ness, Antoni Sarcevic, Gary Miller and Simon Church.

Do not forget gentleman

Charlton’s home game against Plymouth Argyle at the Valley is Prostate Cancer and Men’s Health Awareness Day.

As part of this activity, PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) testing, undertaken by the Graham Fulford Charitable Trust, will be available from 12pm-2.45pm for fans of both clubs.

Prediction

I am going for 2-nil win to Argyle
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:19 am

Got my tickets in the post yesterday. Razz

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:24 am

1-1 imperative we dont lose this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:39 am

I'm off to hippy dippy Totnes instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:22 am

New manager syndrome going to kick in. I'm a bit worried about this one. Hoping for a draw at least for the 3k travelling fans.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 3:11 pm

Final ticket update for Charlton. Home Park ticket office closes for sales at 4pm. Also, if you are collecting from HP, do so before 4pm. All other collections at CAFC. A reminder that seats are allocated. Please sit in the seat allocated on your ticket.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:15 pm

Unbeaten run comes to an end

2-0 defeat
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:38 pm

Think we’ll win. 0-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Got Abandoned written all over it.
Apart from that, no idea. The recent conquer all before them has slipped just a tad. They need everyone back fit.... that's you, Bradley.
One each.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:41 am

Early this morning I came across this streaming link, I do not know if it will work.

15:00  Shrewsbury vs AFC Wimbledon
15:00  Bradford vs Gillingham
15:00  Bury vs Wigan
15:00  Charlton vs Plymouth
 Regular Flash Stream: Link 1

15:00  Fleetwood Town vs Northampton
15:00  Milton Keynes Dons vs Blackpool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:23 am

Nools looking forward to this one I guess he's been treated to driving the chairman? Just one squeeze of the leg would be like an extra Argyle win they don't make daze like them.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:32 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Nools looking forward to this one I guess he's been treated to driving the chairman? Just one squeeze of the leg would be like an extra Argyle win they don't make daze like them.

:pighug: laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:13 am

Tgwu wrote:
Early this morning I came across this streaming link, I do not know if it will work.

Cheers for that - might give it a go, my son will be at the game could look out for him.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:47 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

laugh laugh laugh laugh Thumbs
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:11 am

Tgwu wrote:

vip normally works but you need to allow 5-10 minutes to allow all the click outs before the screen settles down
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:05 am

I’m All aviva like now! On the train to Charlton. bounce

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:15 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I’m All aviva like now! On the train to Charlton. bounce

Greeeeeeen Armeeeeeeeeeeeee!
COYG
Viva Aviva cheers
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:18 am

Short hop for me today. Off to the pub. COYG.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Just hope Songo doesn't do anything stupid today, the West ham lad is nearly on home turf hopefuly he plays a blinder.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:04 pm

ffs Charlton 1 up after 4 mins
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:10 pm

Game well and truly over. Started the season ultra shite and finishing the season ultra shite
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:18 pm

Two nill up after 17mins you may have got it Freathers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:40 pm

Rovers beating the Posh would be good today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:41 pm

Scunthorpe losing as well, might not be such a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction   Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlton Athletic v Plymouth Argyle & Prediction
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next