Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wotton is number 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Wotton is number 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wotton is number 2   Wotton is number 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Paul Wotton has taken over Craig Brewster's role as assistant manager with Kevin Nancekivell returning to the first team coach role that he of course held under Fletcher. Seems to be a new fitness coach type guy at the club too.

Not shocking appointments at all of course. I trust the club will bring in a decent head of academy coaching over the season.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Wotton is number 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton is number 2   Wotton is number 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 8:31 pm

Very predictable move.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Wotton is number 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton is number 2   Wotton is number 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 8:33 pm

Congratulations to Paul Wotton.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Wotton is number 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton is number 2   Wotton is number 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 8:46 pm

Angry wrote:
Paul Wotton has taken over Craig Brewster's role as assistant manager with Kevin Nancekivell returning to the first team coach role that he of course held under Fletcher. Seems to be a new fitness coach type guy at the club too.

Not shocking appointments at all of course. I trust the club will bring in a decent head of academy coaching over the season.

Ive heard Bungo Back is primed for the Academy role.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Wotton is number 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton is number 2   Wotton is number 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:09 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Angry wrote:

Ive heard Bungo Back is primed for the Academy role.
combining it with tea lady kit washer and general brent arse wiping stuff.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

Wotton is number 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton is number 2   Wotton is number 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Ready to step in as new permanent appointment on the cheap when Derek gets fed up and moves on then I guess.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Wotton is number 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton is number 2   Wotton is number 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 3:36 am

argyl3 wrote:
Ready to step in as new permanent appointment on the cheap when Derek gets fed up and moves on then I guess.

A tad predictable innit.................

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Wotton is number 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton is number 2   Wotton is number 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 7:51 am

argyl3 wrote:

That's nailed on. given Wotty bleeds green.
Back to top Go down

Wotton is number 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton is number 2   Wotton is number 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 8:10 am

Tringreen wrote:
argyl3 wrote:

A tad predictable innit.................

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wotton is number 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton is number 2   Wotton is number 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wotton is number 2
Page 1 of 1