Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?

Go down 
+5
harvetheslayer
PatDunne
sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you support EDL/Tommy Robinson?
Yes
Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? Vote_lcap10%Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
No
Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? Vote_lcap90%Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? Vote_rcap
 90% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 12:52 pm

As it says on the tin. After constant slurs against ATD members with a certain poster inferring that we do I thought I'd offer it to a vote.
I vote no as I hate the racist scum.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Probably right of center on most issues but no racist.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:05 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:10 pm

The problem with this though is that it's up to personal interpretation. My desire for a tougher immigration policy would probably be seen as racist by the two Franks.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:12 pm

I don't support anyone killing anyone in the name of any god
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:28 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
The problem with this though is that it's up to personal interpretation. My desire for a tougher immigration policy would probably be seen as racist by the two Franks.

I take issue with that.

I have a different opinion to you. That doesn’t mean I think you are a racist.

I know more about immigration than anyone on this forum. My views have changed significantly over the last 15 years having been exposed to it on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:46 pm

No...easy vote
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I take issue with that.

I know more about immigration than anyone on this forum. My views have changed significantly over the last 15 years having been exposed to it on a daily basis.

Thanks for clarifying, that's why I said probably. It would be a tad presumptuous to consider someone a racist by their views on immigration policy alone, my point was, would you consider a more stringent immigration policy as being racist?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I take issue with that.

Thanks for clarifying, that's why I said probably. It would be a tad presumptuous to consider someone a racist by their views on immigration policy alone, my point was, would you consider a more stringent immigration policy as being racist?

No because there is very little understanding of what our immigration policy is and how it works. That’s not meant is a dig at the general public - it’s a hugely complex system that has many internal and external influences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:47 pm

I'm not a racist. I've got a colour TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:58 pm

I'm of similar view to Les Mis. I'd like a tougher stance on what 'seems' to be (according to the British Bias Corporation and other governmental controlled information services) an ever increasing influx of immigrants to these shores. If I'm led to believe what I'm brainwashed with, immigrants seem to get an easy ride over the indigenous populas., i,e houses, benefits, jobs.

Is this true? I don't know, and will never probably really know.

Too complex for me? probably?
Can I believe anything I'm told by media? Not really!
Am I a racist? No, but a differing opinion may be held in different light by some!

I tend to keep an open mind on it all. That's the way I deal with it.

Am I talking out of my arse now? In all probability. Hence, it's pub time. Ciao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:59 pm

No I Bleddy well don’t, but hopefully we’ll have a more controlled immigration policy after Brexit as I think we already have with non EU citizens
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 7:11 am

Immigration should be controlled by our employment needs...which to me means filling the skills gap as required...immigrants that can pay their way in society and pay their taxes and so benefit the UK's needs.....plus regular language tests for those who need to learn english better......never allow ghettos to flourish where english is always a foreign language.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 9:46 am

How do our Border Controls allow so many Eastern Europeans to come to this country.

Fact.....Why have around here in NW Kent....Big Issue sellers become family groups of Eastern Europeans....what has happened to all the previous sellers...who always themselves looked a bit dodgy...although they were UK citizens.

Fact....Oxford Street and Regent Street seems to be the home of organized gangs of Romanian pick-pockets...how have they got in so easily to cause so much grief.

EU freedom of movement rules are the reason why we have so many of them thieving and begging on our streets....we just need to clamp down on who comes here.....we are fortunate that we are an island and should be able to defend our borders from those on the make at our expense.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:11 am

Not really the answer to the question though Zyphe.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:22 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Not really the answer to the question though Zyphe.

I never intended it to be.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:24 am

Looks like this fella might,  shocking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:28 am

So far we have two supporters of EDL one of which is obviously Franny and eleven who don't support EDL, I make that eleven to one. Clearly makes my point and one that Franny should take on board.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:28 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Looks like this fella might,  shocking.

Is that tazer on his belt?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:32 am

This 4th official is definitely a prime suspect Ears

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:33 pm

I shudder to think of a dystopian future, when once again Plymouth is stuffed full of nothing but Janners and their ways, along with a few matelots.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:25 pm

This whole thing is a straw man Ears has set up so he can burn it down.

I haven't accused anybody on here of anything and I can't for the life of me think why any of you might think that anybody else might think you are racist or feel the need to deny it.

When I say things like " "Tommy Robinson" supporters" I mean just that. People who support the nasty, racist, criminal useless piece of shit.

I'm very pleased to hear that you lot aren't one of them. Well done everybody.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:28 pm

I have no arsonist agenda believe me.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Before you accuse me of calling you a pyromaniac "straw man burning" is a metaphor widely in use to describe a self-proving argument based on a specious premise.

Not in any way did I mean to infer that you were an arsonist.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:35 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
This whole thing is a straw man Ears has set up so he can burn it down.

I haven't accused anybody on here of anything and I can't for the life of me think why any of you might think that anybody else might think you are racist or feel the need to deny it.

When I say things like " "Tommy Robinson" supporters" I mean just that. People who support the nasty, racist, criminal useless piece of shit.

I'm very pleased to hear that you lot aren't one of them. Well done everybody.
Yes you have. All be it using in a round about way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?   Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone on ATD support EDL/right wing racists?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next