45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 12:55 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
New sponsor of Argyle ladies. Keep the thumbs down rolling in peeps lol!

lol! Shorely some mistake? This is no posts or threads about the Argyle Ladies sponsorship, it seems to have vanished into thin air. At this moment in time it would seem ATD has more control over pasoti than Nool does. cheers
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 12:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
New sponsor of Argyle ladies. Keep the thumbs down rolling in peeps lol!

lol! Shorely some mistake? This is no posts or threads about the Argyle Ladies sponsorship, it seems to have vanished into thin air. At this moment in time it would seem ATD has more control over pasoti than Nool does. cheers
lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 am

I see the dimwits on PASOTI are still jizzing themselves over the ice rink the last filthy connection with their lord and master Bent.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 12:37 pm

Who said that?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 12:41 pm

seadog wrote:
Who said that?

https://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=108264&sid=fad2f415465bbf661736fd8ef67e481e&start=26

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 8:18 am

Shorley theres not a person alive that thinks this ice rink will come to fruitition....not even Brents personal Batmen the Bearded wonder and leg shagger Nool would put money on that ever happening.....
Bent has been well and truly sussed in the Southwest as an outright scammer and appalling shyster
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 9:24 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Shorley theres not a person alive that thinks this ice rink will come to fruitition....not even Brents personal Batmen the Bearded wonder and leg shagger Nool would put money on that ever happening.....
Bent has been well and truly sussed in the Southwest as an outright scammer and appalling shyster

I don’t think there is any doubt as to the general public doubting his true credentials it’s the few fruitcakes on PASOTI that still see value in his half baked plans as demonstrated on that link.

Truly disturbing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 9:37 am

Just noticed this little gem on one of Nools posts,

So Nool only joined Pasoti after Brent rocked up? Did he fook, he was a member for years and years before that but I guess that timeline handily makes all the multis, flicker accounts and general bullying of anyone not Brent unavailable to member searches. What an absolute fraud the guy is.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

So Nool only joined Pasoti after Brent rocked up? Did he fook, he was a member for years and years before that but I guess that timeline handily makes all the multis, flicker accounts and general bullying of anyone not Brent unavailable to member searches. What an absolute fraud the guy is.
indeed and some of them old pasoti posts are a absolute corkers Racist homophobic religious remarks and general bigotry of the highest order and shows the pig for what he really is no wonder his trying to hide the fact his gone from Goebals...to trying to make out his mother Theresa of culcutta I one fail swoop but fortunately but we know what you really are don’t we
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:20 pm

At one point Newell must have accounted for at least a third of the dodgy accounts on PASOTI. He probably still does, he didnt accrue the nickname Internet Ian for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

It may be because 'Oldfast Oggi' who was a mod at the time, 'deleted' Nool as a final act, before quitting the Pasoti Mod room in disgust.

Oh the irony..

There is no doubt though, that the "Posts made" count was removed, as Nool was up to thirty thousand or something, a decade ago..
Actually... He might have been up to that amount on Exeweb?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

It may be because 'Oldfast Oggi' who was a mod at the time, 'deleted' Nool as a final act, before quitting the Pasoti Mod room in disgust.

Oh the irony..

There is no doubt though, that the "Posts made" count was removed, as Nool was up to thirty thousand or something, a decade ago..
Actually...  He might have been up to that amount on Exeweb?

It's long been a joke amongst many at home park of the amount of posts he'd made in total on exeweb and pasoti.

Think a figure of 40k was mentioned a while back and atleast 10 of that was on exeweb.

Internet Ian.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 8:19 am

Yea Man wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Oh the irony..

Actually...  He might have been up to that amount on Exeweb?

It's long been a joke amongst many at home park of the amount of posts he'd made in total on exeweb and pasoti.

Think a figure of 40k was mentioned a while back and atleast 10 of that was on exeweb.

Internet Ian.

I looked on Exeweb about about ten years ago when someone told me to check out what a complete Cnut Nool was making of himself on there. He was above 11,000 posts then posting as Porkus which is where all the pig references have come from since, not because he's fat that's just a coincidence but because he called himself Porkus. I also remember him ganging up with some mods on Exeweb to troll Argyle fans on there, the guy is a complete twat. It could also be a good place to search for references to Nools hooligan past I remember him saying to the city boys about how him and his crew had sent them all packing yada, yada, yada.....
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 10:55 am

I used to go on Exeweb fairly frequently and called Nool out on his various misdemeanors. Almost always the post would get edited or pulled, occaisionally I would get a warning.

Myself and alot of the regular Exeweb guys were certain he was in cahoots with 1 or 2 members of the E/W moderating team.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:04 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
I used to go on Exeweb fairly frequently and called Nool out on his various misdemeanors. Almost always the post would get edited or pulled, occaisionally I would get a warning.

Myself and alot of the regular Exeweb guys were certain he was in cahoots with 1 or 2 members of the E/W moderating team.

He was part of a cabal called three g's or summat, Greens, Grecians and Gulls. They weren't ordinary fans they were all mods for shite football forums who had a penchant for stabbing fellow fans in the back who would meet up at some matches to wank each other off whilst crowing about who they'd banned recently. Very wierd behaviour.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 12:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Thats the date Nool officially became a Janner, he was Internet Ian from Illogan, previously. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

I looked on Exeweb about about ten years ago when someone told me to check out what a complete Cnut Nool was making of himself on there. He was above 11,000 posts then posting as Porkus which is where all the pig references have come from since, not because he's fat that's just a coincidence but because he called himself Porkus. I also remember him ganging up with some mods on Exeweb to troll Argyle fans on there, the guy is a complete twat. It could also be a good place to search for references to Nools hooligan past I remember him saying to the city boys about how him and his crew had sent them all packing yada, yada, yada.....

Not correct.

The pig reference comes from the book Animal Farm, and Newell being compared by Tringy and me to the character of Napoleon the dictatorial pig, with the farm being Pasoti.  

"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others

PS.  Nool is so thick and ignorant he never ever caught on until it was explained to him.  He thought he was named after the little Frenchman.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 6:59 pm

The pasoti join date may coincide with the period when he left pasoti (for about 2 -3 weeks)? I think he fell out with some of the Mods and quit pasoti (can't remember what it was about- it might be on here?). He was only a Mod at the time. During this break, he was quite critical of some of the pasoti posters via his twitter account.

Then he bought 50% of pasoti, from Dave Gadd, and he re-joined as site owner and appointed posty as Site Manager. Its alleged that Nool was part of a group that bought pasoti (with 3 others, possibly Brent), so it was named the club's official forum for a while.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 9:33 am

Still cannot fathom what possessed Gadd to sell up to Nool, fully knowing what he is like. He must have been offered silly money.

erewegoagain wrote:
He was part of a cabal called three g's or summat, Greens, Grecians and Gulls. They weren't ordinary fans they were all mods for shite football forums who had a penchant for stabbing fellow fans in the back who would meet up at some matches to wank each other off whilst crowing about who they'd banned recently. Very wierd behaviour.

They would have regular meets at the Eastleigh holiday inn, God only knows what for
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 10:07 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Not correct.

The pig reference comes from the book Animal Farm, and Newell being compared by Tringy and me to the character of Napoleon the dictatorial pig, with the farm being Pasoti.  

"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others

PS.  Nool is so thick and ignorant he never ever caught on until it was explained to him.  He thought he was named after the little Frenchman.

Ummm, not wishing to set you off again but both are right really. The Napolean thing went right over his head agreed, but the Porkie moniker is directly related to his Porkus handle on Exeweb and happened around the same time. I used to troll him with the handle of Pork Free.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 10:11 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Still cannot fathom what possessed Gadd to sell up to Nool, fully knowing what he is like. He must have been offered silly money.

erewegoagain wrote:

They would have regular meets at the Eastleigh holiday inn, God only knows what for

There are only two reasons for Gadd selling to Nool, either he was really feckin desperate to buy a fifteen year old Ford Fiesta or he's just a complete Cnut. I mean it wasn't about the money was it?
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:30 am

I've no idea. But most people that know Gadd will tell you that there is no way he would have let Nool near it. Hence I presume the need for backers.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:22 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I've no idea. But most people that know Gadd will tell you that there is no way he would have let Nool near it. Hence I presume the need for backers.

You don't believe that a football forum really needs backers do you? To keep it ad free wouldn't cost much as we know. I think he's a Cnut.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

You don't believe that a football forum really needs backers do you
? To keep it ad free wouldn't cost much as we know. I think he's a Cnut.

For once I agree with you.  

This "backer' thing was presented as fact by SFD with no proof at all to back it up. SFD even back peddled on what a "Backer" was. He couldn't define it. It defies common sense.  Why on earth would Brent buy a part of PasotI when he had its full support already? and tbh...  Did Brent really need its support?

..and has Brent now sold his supposed share?  Why would he keep it?

Just another SFD 'look at me' "Big shit" moment.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 9:39 pm

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=108496

What’s fat guts on about now? Finally sussed out how to remove the thumby thingy that was such a roaring success?

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PASOTI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next