HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your website needs you!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Your website needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Your website needs you!   Your website needs you! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 am

Your website needs you! Maybe?

A volunteer!

Someone who is able to act as a proxy, and is willing to post ideas and thoughts on behalf of the posters on this website who are denied by Pasoti’s vile methods, of posting on the ‘Trust’s’ message board, which is itself, embedded within the Pasoti website.

Firstly --

Let’s try signing up to Pasoti as “Argyle Talk – Democratic”, for the sole purposes of our members being able to post their views via a official representative of this forum on the “Trust” message board.

If we are to be denied, let us have it on record – and let us go to the trust for their response.

It is then, that we might need a volunteer.

Your thoughts...
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Your website needs you!   Your website needs you! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:36 am

Cant see "them" allowing anyone to sign up as Argyle Talk but hey it costs nothing to try give it a go. I am not volunteering as I no longer post on there, I have decided that at my age that if you dont enjoy something dont do it. I do not enjoy posting on there, or for that matter going to Argyle lately.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Your website needs you!   Your website needs you! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:39 am

Thinking about it I have a valid account on there, let me know the questions you want asking and I will see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Your website needs you!   Your website needs you! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:43 am

pepsipete wrote:
Thinking about it I have a valid account on there, let me know the questions you want asking and I will see what I can do.

That's the spirit, Pete!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Your website needs you!   Your website needs you! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 am

is there any way i can deliver my log on details for pasoti to fellow ATD members without showing the world? if so feel free to become jannerd!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your website needs you!   Your website needs you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your website needs you!
Page 1 of 1