lawnmowerman
Punchdrunk
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 9:13 pm

I have today been looking through the list of those business owners who sell their souls to the devil to get a little bit of PASOTI face-time.

Why do PASOTI need sponsorship in the first place? It is a forum for a crappy third division football club, not UNICEF. This forum and most others are ran at a free cost so why should PASOTI be any different, who do they think they are?

Is this money as Nool claims being chucked back to the club? If so why? PAFC is a business not a bucket rattling charity case.

This bucket rattling nonsense breeds the kind of mentality which has prevailed for the last 7 years as being eternally grateful for sod all.

PASOTI does not need sponsorship it's a load of attention seeking, self serving rubbish. Why on earth as a business owner would I think sponsoring Newells crappy website would make people want to buy or use my product more?
Back to top Go down

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 9:53 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I have today been looking through the list of those business owners who sell their souls to the devil to get a little bit of PASOTI face-time.

Why do PASOTI need sponsorship in the first place? It is a forum for a crappy third division football club, not UNICEF. This forum and most others are ran at a free cost so why should PASOTI be any different, who do they think they are?

Is this money as Nool claims being chucked back to the club? If so why? PAFC is a business not a bucket rattling charity case.

This bucket rattling nonsense breeds the kind of mentality which has prevailed for the last 7 years as being eternally grateful for sod all.

PASOTI does not need sponsorship it's a load of attention seeking, self serving rubbish. Why on earth as a business owner would I think sponsoring Newells crappy website would make people want to buy or use my product more?

You see i could understand a forum like this one having a sponsor of sorts to pay for the hosting fees if they were a desire to do that but pasoti has enough traffic and hits to pay for itself so all that extra money is going on other things. Certainly not needed at all and given how many there are its chavvy.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 10:04 am

Why don't the sponsors just go direct to the club instead of giving it to nool. They could sponsor a player  or the ball boys.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 10:11 am

Why anybody would want to attach themselves publicaly in any way with the arse licking, divisive fat oaf is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 7:41 pm

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=105389

They want more money.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 7:54 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=105389

They want more money.

what for ffs? its not a bbc size website
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 8:02 pm

Its just another ego trip look at me thread from nobodys favourite Cornish man, its all about self promotion and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Just use ad block when you pop across the road for a laugh,

Running a 4th hand Beamer ain't easy once your lord and savior gets replaced init,
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 11:11 pm

He needs to get the AAA pass back somehow.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 11:26 pm

Most football supporters forums are ran at minimal cost which springs up the issue of how on earth PASOTI requires so much sponsorship.

Now that Brent has moved along PAFC is now a business not some sort of bucket rattling charity case that is reliant on charideee.

I think a full audit of PASOTI accounts is justified and needed.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 12:46 am

if your stupid enough to pay nool money then thats your problem.
but really wheres the money really going...
Back to top Go down

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 8:32 am

Uh-oh, looks like a rogue Primark advert has got in. Noolys lawyers are going to make them pay for sure!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 10:51 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Most football supporters forums are ran at minimal cost which springs up the issue of how on earth PASOTI requires so much sponsorship.

Now that Brent has moved along PAFC is now a business not some sort of bucket rattling charity case that is reliant on charideee.

I think a full audit of PASOTI accounts is justified and needed.

Nool taxing Royal British Legion donations with PayPal fees tells you everything you need to know about this vile character.
As you say a forum is just football fans trying to talk about the team and club. With Nool already massively directing and controlling what discussion is allowed hes already hamstrung what used to be a good forum and its now simply his own aid to self promotion. He's killing it himself.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 11:00 am

If Pasoti makes money/profit I hope it's paying tax.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 11:11 am

Yea Man wrote:
If Pasoti makes money/profit I hope it's paying tax.

He kind of pretends to be a charity but he clearly isn't. It shows just how charity minded he is by the way any pasoti member raising money for cancer charities is binned to the back pages whilst all his money that supports a business is harvested from the front page.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Going really well so far Laughing
Back to top Go down

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 2:42 pm

Its gone.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Seems his idea to rake more money in has gone down brilliantly Laughing

Atleast on ATD anyone signed in doesn't have to worry about a single ad. If you see ads you're a lurker Laughing
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 6:11 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Seems his idea to rake more money in has gone down brilliantly Laughing

Atleast on ATD anyone signed in doesn't have to worry about a single ad. If you see ads you're a lurker Laughing

Indeed

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 6:30 pm

How much would it cost to get rid of ads for everyone, residents, guests and the newell lurkers ?
Unlike Newell, I'm a fan of being hospitable to guests as well as residents.
I sometimes read without logging on.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 7:02 pm

As far as I know it isn't possible, think it's how forumotion keep the forums free.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Yea Man is right, it isn't possible Bees.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 10:31 pm

It looks like IJN is going to explode if anyone else mentions Adblockers which of course is what everyone who regularly reads PASOTI will install now so it's all a bit pointless. Its such a crap idea that all of the mods have been forced to say how little the ads bother them so anyone who doesnt like it must be a weirdo
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 11:30 pm

It's fantastic comedy once again.

He really believes he's onto something as if using Google AdSense is something new Laughing

He's gonna be miffed when everyone uses adblock from now on. Must be time for a new beemer.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 8:26 am

I almost spat my cup of tea out this morning when this came up when I went to log into my Pasoti account.

Pasoti sponsorship Captur10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pasoti sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti sponsorship
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next