HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BELLEW FIGHT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Robby

BELLEW FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: BELLEW FIGHT   BELLEW FIGHT EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 8:19 pm

Tony BellEw is in for a humping tonight. I genuinely fear for his health. Hes only fought an over the hill David Haye in the last 2 years and Usyk is the real deal.Every time Bellew has come up against anyone half decent hes been outclassed. He says its his last fight before he retires so I hope he gives it a good shot but comes up short and does hang up his gloves for good
Back to top Go down

BELLEW FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLEW FIGHT   BELLEW FIGHT EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Bellew always been overrated and a boring fighter to watch. boxing will not miss him and i was happy the ukraine ko'd him with a beautiful punch to make him think twice about coming back.

no dount as he is a hearn boy he'll be on sky sports boxing team doing punditry now or creed 3 lol
Back to top Go down

BELLEW FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLEW FIGHT   BELLEW FIGHT EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 8:47 am

Angry wrote:
Bellew always been overrated and a boring fighter to watch. boxing will not miss him and i was happy the ukraine ko'd him with a beautiful punch to make him think twice about coming back.

no dount as he is a hearn boy he'll be on sky sports boxing team doing punditry now or creed 3 lol

true the only person he's ever beaten of any quality was a fading Nathan Cleverly
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

BELLEW FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLEW FIGHT   BELLEW FIGHT EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 9:07 am

Bellew had a decent first 2 rounds but after that the writing was on the wall. Even in the first couple when he did land some decent shots I never seriously doubted Uysk.

Back to top Go down
MikeWN

BELLEW FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLEW FIGHT   BELLEW FIGHT EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:

true the only person he's ever beaten of any quality was a fading Nathan Cleverly

Makabu was a decent win to be fair, as was Masternak. Even BJ Flores (who was bizarrely in a WBA heavyweight title fight recently!) is no mug, despite being older than God's dog.

Bellew made the most of his talents (like talking himself into big money fights) but he wasn't a top level fighter. Fair play to him for taking on Usyk - he could've taken an easier match up for his last fight. He's a tough guy to warm to though, and has a habit of haranguing fans on twitter for having a different opinion to him.

Usyk looks like he has a bit of everything, and the frame to move up to heavy. Should be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BELLEW FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLEW FIGHT   BELLEW FIGHT Empty

Back to top Go down

BELLEW FIGHT
Page 1 of 1