green_genie
lawnmowerman
harvetheslayer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Green Taverners Shack.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 3:42 pm

I'm just still laughing Bob over Hallets seven lines of text over the refurb in his statement
Well past the tearing down stage eh Pa Hallett commenced in April 2018 with everyone in construction acknowledging work to date is tops 2 weeks worth for any competant crew yet next month is February 2019
Staggering incompetance even by Brents standards
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 3:52 pm

2 weeks worth? Absolute bollocks. Sure we can all see it hasn't been all go but two weeks worth is as laughable as them saying its all on schedule.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 4:40 pm

He can't chew Brent out while he's still got his 30%, thats the problem.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 7:59 pm

They are all in it together. I'd have more respect if Hallett would just come out and say that we have underestimated the costs of the mank over, I'm unable or unwilling to cover the shortfall so the playing budget must take a hit. We believe this will pay in the long wrong but for the next twelve months we must all pull together and try and get through his season and hope we can achieve a finish above relegation places. It's not ideal but we are where we are. 
The fan base would be more likely to get behind the team with a statement like that than the obvious bullshit that's coming from the club at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 9:10 pm

A few months ago I got lambasted by several people when I said I had doubts over the level of Hallet's wealth. Not going to name individuals but a lot of people including the founder of a certain Argyle Facebook page alluded to me that SH is far more wealthier that I thought and that my concerns about him were completely false. Ohhhhh well it looks like the chickens are well and truly home to roost and mine and many others concerns where right all along.
I don't think SH will be in any hurry to publish full accounts and ledgers to us either any time soon.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 am

Bob anyone who receives a $30 million " bonus" for his last financial working year is wealthy in my book
As per last time I am not putting up the source that costs me substantial monies each year but that in itself doesnt mean he wants to throw his wealth at the club hence his discussion with the GTs in that he wasnt a bottomless pit
I certainly was hoping he would give Adams a substantial war chest a week ago but it appears thats not the route we are going
I was the first to say give the guy a year but pretty clear its more of the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Taverners Shack....   Green Taverners Shack.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Taverners Shack....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2