KelShacks
Punchdrunk
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 7:42 pm

Wire me the monies

laugh
Back to top Go down
KelShacks

KelShacks

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 7:47 pm

All I need is your bank account number and your sort code and I can wire you the monies. But surely it should be you can wire ME the monies
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 8:02 pm

Wire me the monies Kamara
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 8:05 pm

Are all the soft cnuts on free chat still thinking this guy is legit?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 10:47 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Didn't Wankspam and Merrick run a campaign to get him a shirt?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 pm

Put it this way if he was legit porky & the pisspotty gang would have brought him over wouldn’t they
They love a supposedly good cause don’t they ..funny how they don’t even touch him with a barge pole then either
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 6:09 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

The soft naive ones (Lloyd amongst others) almost certainly yes Punchy. Lloyd described him as harmless. Yeah right

Seeing as he's a member here he could interact
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 am

RegGreen wrote:
Put it this way if he was legit  porky & the pisspotty gang would have brought him over wouldn’t they
They love a supposedly good cause don’t they ..funny how they don’t even touch him with a barge pole then either

Yes on this occasion they know he's not legit because Nik had been on the end of their scamming group requests
The scamming swine actually puts his Western Union details on Freechat which everyone saw that evening game set and match with much amusement all around including many from ATD at the time and yet Lloyd wants to sit on the fence and say he's harmless

John Lloyd your friend is part of a huge money making "long game" racket they run on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 7:16 am

Dim witted janners will give to any cause.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:01 am

Hillarious how his latest photo he put up had a time stamp from 2017 on it. Couldn't he take a recent one Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:22 am

Yea Man wrote:
Hillarious how his latest photo he put up had a time stamp from 2017 on it. Couldn't he take a recent one Laughing

Funniest one of the lot was the scamming swine asking for a water filtration plant for his village expecting Argo fans to have a whip around whereas what actually happened was a guillible group offered to come out to build one instead

Cue a massive about turn from our friend when it was revealed the village already had one.....
Seriously we have the dimmest people in Plymouth bar none
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 9:39 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

The soft naive ones (Lloyd amongst others) almost certainly yes Punchy. Lloyd described him as harmless. Yeah right

The biggest give away about him being a professional scammer is that his posts on FreaK Hat are always in pigeon English, yet his inbox message to you looked as if an English teacher had written it.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 12:58 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

The biggest give away about him being a professional scammer is that his posts on FreaK Hat are always in pigeon English, yet his inbox message to you looked as if an English teacher had written it.

For a minute there I thought you were posttwat with the Freak Hat name lol! lol! lol!

Can't be that skint where he is if they have working internet and/or phone masts with internet data capability.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Wire me the monies

George Agdgdgwngo  Img-2014
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 2:16 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

For a minute there I thought you were posttwat with the Freak Hat name lol! lol! lol!

Can't be that skint where he is if they have working internet and/or phone masts with internet data capability.
Everybody wants to wire the monies to the poor folk of west Devon. 1.5mbs and no mobile signal to speak of.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:36 am

I see the racist steward Andrea Gartside did some some sort of post over our Gambian friend on FC. I can see what is put up normally because when FC was formed I added an extra account "just in case" that Ian Craft on FC correctly "clocked" back whenever it started but Andy Alford you're a motorhead if you think I posted on Andreas thread whatsoever. Just to clarify for your tiny mind I didnt and certainly wouldn't for obvious reasons.
If Lloyd wants to pander to scamming Gambians than let him knock himself out
Gartside apparently deleted it due to "my vile buddies". Cretin.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 9:48 am

The guy is a con.

This thread is unsavoury.

fin.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 10:34 am

I agree with mock.  We all know the guy is dodgy if others don't believe it and get ripped off well that's there look out.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 10:58 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
I agree with mock.  We all know the guy is dodgy if others don't believe it and get ripped off well that's there look out.

I disagree. Lloyd is "enabling" that rip off along with Chown. Yes many on FC have never ventured further than the Isle of Wight but that doesnt make them fair game.
Lloyd refuses to delete because he doesnt want to be seen as the bad guy and yet in June Scammer boy openly posted his WU account number to which the pathetic Lloyd issued an advisory notice not to send monies to anyone asking for them
Pathetic and now like Lee Jameson ( Frank Bullitt will tell you how bitterly Jameson regrets falling for Newells idea on my arrest) John Lloyd has me all over him for the rest of his days.
All over a scamming Gambian with multiple accounts running multiple "long games"
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 11:06 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

I disagree. Lloyd is "enabling" that rip off along with Chown. Yes many on FC have never ventured further than the Isle of Wight but that doesnt make them fair game.
Lloyd refuses to delete because he doesnt want to be seen as the bad guy and yet in June Scammer boy openly posted his WU account number to which the pathetic Lloyd issued an advisory notice not to send monies to anyone asking for them
Pathetic and now like Lee Jameson ( Frank Bullitt will tell you how bitterly Jameson regrets falling for Newells idea on my arrest) John Lloyd has me all over him for the rest of his days.
All over a scamming Gambian with multiple accounts running multiple "long games"

Didn't he fleece Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk for a few quid too?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 11:17 am

Well if lloyd and co want to allow him to continue doing what he does then it's upto them to sort when it goes all pete tong. I look at it this way  its over there on fc and not on here. It ain't our problem.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 11:19 am

Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

I cant write what I want to but it was one of Kamaros scamming "associates". Once he'd been paid Nik was inundated with requests for money from the rest of the plantation
Fair play to Nik because he openly supported me because he knew the truth.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 11:20 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Well if lloyd and co want to allow him to continue doing what he does then it's upto them to sort when it goes all pete tong. I look at it this way  its over there on fc and not on here. It ain't our problem.

He is on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 11:33 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

I cant write what I want to but it was one of Kamaros scamming "associates". Once he'd been paid Nik was inundated with requests for money from the rest of the plantation
Fair play to Nik because he openly supported me because he knew the truth.

Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk had a bit of a dig at him on FreaK Hat at Christmas but didn't know if it was serious or just sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 11:49 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

He is on this forum.
Call the forum police.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

George Agdgdgwngo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Agdgdgwngo    George Agdgdgwngo  Empty

Back to top Go down

George Agdgdgwngo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next