tigertony
PatDunne
Freathy
Jethro
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:29 pm

Freathy wrote:
Walsall absolutely battering piss poor Akkeron with it's dog shit 'defence'

No they weren’t and didn’t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:32 pm

Jethro wrote:
We won but it was scrappy got lucky off set pieces, hardly took any shots on goal,

They were shit hot set pieces and well taken goals, our forwards were a bit powder puff but a deserved win, how Walsall beat Gillingham 3-0 away I’ll never know
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 pm

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Walsall absolutely battering piss poor Akkeron with it's dog shit 'defence'

No they weren’t and didn’t

The first half was a complete non entity but the Argo players did seem to be in **** mode and the Walsall players expolited that.

Second half the Argo players came out and more of them wearing black underarmour suits to deal with the cold, slushy sleet which could well have been the underpinning reason to the lame first half efforts.

Another win, happy days.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:38 pm

P.O.I wrote:
1st time watching a match via iFollow. £10, FFS. Shocked

Pfft, not bad. Image quality was 'OK'. Comms was 'OK'. Nothing special really - but, when you're 450 hundred miles from home, laid up in your truck for the next 24 hours with nothing but pizza, beer and filthy lay-by crack smoking whores to keep you entertained -  it'll do. Laughing

17th and climbing! Who'd have thunk it?

$7 in my neck of the woods. £4.43 in your lolly.

..and out here it's Avocado on toast, Margaritas, and fentanyl for the hookers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:38 pm

Got to say the standard of referreeing in these leagues is piss poor and tonight’s fella was about the worse, diabolical
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:41 pm

P.O.I wrote:

Pfft, not bad. Image quality was 'OK'. Comms was 'OK'. Nothing special really - but, when you're 450 hundred miles from home, laid up in your truck for the next 24 hours with nothing but pizza, beer and filthy lay-by crack smoking whores to keep you entertained -  it'll do. Laughing

Should have saved the £10 for the crack whores lol!

Hope you're not freezing your bollocks off,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:43 pm

Rickler wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

$7 in my neck of the woods.  £4.43 in your lolly.

..and out here it's Avocado on toast, Margaritas, and fentanyl for the hookers...

Excellent my daughter grows them (avocados) in her garden or ponderosa or whatever it’s called in California!
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:56 pm

I watched On I-Follow. Enjoyed the game and I thought we played some neat football at times. ASB has come on leaps and bounds and looks really confident now. Freddie's hold up play is so much better now than it did a couple of months ago. Ruben was marked pretty tightly and got kicked a few times which got us free kicks in dangerous areas. Carey's delivery was deadly for both goals. Edwards couldn't miss and even if he had, Freddie was right behind him unmarked as well and Canavan dived to connect with a lovely header. I thought with Walsall marking Lamerias so tightly it left Sarcevic with a lot more time and space and I thought he was MotM. Adams took him off as he's one booking from a 2 game suspension but I thought he did it 10 minutes too early and Walsall put us under a bit of pressure when he went off. Oscar must be frustrated at not getting any game time but I can totally understand DA not wanting to change a winning team. Winnable game away to Wycombe on Saturday for 5 in a row and we should be pulling away from the relegation zone nicely. Could see us getting a top 10 finish if we carry on like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 11:03 pm

good win for us 4 in a row and finally we are out of the relegation zone for the first time since august. Defence scored the goals but they are still shakey and dodgy and del must not think us winning 4 suddenly means he doesn have to strenghen in defence cause if anyone sees the walsall goal pace is sill a problem. the defence has improved but they are still our weaklink

now we are 17th its time to push on and put as much distance between us and the bottom 4 places..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 11:55 pm

Rickler wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

$7 in my neck of the woods.  £4.43 in your lolly.

Fentanyl. Bollox. I knew I forgot something! Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 7:20 am

Clearly we can avoid the drop. The other "forums" and facebook groups are screaming "where are the haters now" highly predictable.
Rinse and repeat this summer with players out of contract and new Poundland arrivals.

This is as good as gets. Still if the Club average 9/10k Hallett and the Bent will be happy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 8:08 am

This is as good as gets. Still if the Club average 9/10k Hallett and the Bent will be happy

Agree, if football really was the priority, there would be far more investment in the squad.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:26 pm

Yep, finally crawling out of the bottom 4 for the first time at the end of January is the absolute very best we can expect under adams, hallett and the brentmare. The club really is going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:34 pm

The team is improving which is good to see but its only nine wins out of twenty nine games, Silent Si ,the manager needs proper backing that a club with ten thousand fans deserve.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:52 pm

Freathy wrote:
Yep, finally crawling out of the bottom 4 for the first time at the end of January is the absolute very best we can expect under adams, hallett and the brentmare.  The club really is going nowhere.

Yep, the likes of Gaffer, Zyppy and triple t and the 8 - 10 k faithfull just don't get the bigger picture, as Tring would say - so village!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:41 am

I loved a post on the farm the other night asking, "how many muppets want Adams out now?" acting as though we'd just hit top spot in the table not just climbed to fifth bottom. I'd keep the champers on ice for now beys.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 11:49 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Yep, finally crawling out of the bottom 4 for the first time at the end of January is the absolute very best we can expect under adams, hallett and the brentmare.  The club really is going nowhere.

Yep, the likes of Gaffer, Zyppy and triple t and the 8 - 10 k faithfull just don't get the bigger picture, as Tring would say - so village!

You forget they are propa fanzzz

Us Freaks aren't.....
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:40 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I loved a post on the farm the other night asking, "how many muppets want Adams out now?" acting as though we'd just hit top spot in the table not just climbed to fifth bottom. I'd keep the champers on ice for now beys.

Yep. People seem to think we've avoided relegation by popping out of the bottom 4. Long way to go and the hard yards start now. Some very tough games yet to play with Posh and Pompey dreckly after Wycombe. Luton and Sunderland visible on the horizon.

Delighted about the upturn in form but we haven't yet had a result akin to last season's win away at Shrewsbury or home to Blackburn...and I'm not sure we will. From what I've seen recently, we are improved but not at those levels from last season when we went on that great run.

Basically, I'd cash out at 17th now if I could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walsall at Home 22/1   Walsall at Home 22/1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walsall at Home 22/1
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4