sufferedsince 68
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 8:35 pm

Results not going so well tonight Bradford, Rovers an Oxford all winning.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 8:52 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Results not going so well tonight Bradford, Rovers an Oxford all winning.

But the happy clappy lot said we was safe raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 9:02 pm

Just looked at as it stands table all very close going to be squeaky bum final day I reckon.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 7:34 pm

Hallet follows in the Brent tradition and lowers expectations...... Argyle fans deserve better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:03 pm

I said ill give simon the january window to show what his reign will do for us. I have done that and i am firmly in the Hallet out, sell the club and sack the whole board camp.

He is no better or worse than Brent and despite having a bit of cash he clearly wont invest in the bread and butter of the club only that clusterfuck so he isnt going to be the guy to help push us to a higher level and his blind faith in Del bhey tells me no matter how badly we fall from now or how many badly thought out press comments that make him and this club look stupid del has a job for life much like fletcher had till Brent had to physically have his arm twisted to sack him 18 months later than he should.

wake me up when its over. The fans deserve better than this shower.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:32 pm

I had VERY VERY low expectations for hallett, complicit adams, 30%, and the useless 'board' of shite this window.  And they have failed to live up to even those.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:35 pm

Some of the blame needs to be at Dels door, no chief scout and after his shit he did in the summer to some out with this,
but Derek has no desire to pay inflated fees or sacrifice his search for quality in order to acquire quantity.

cheeky clueless scottish cnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:49 pm

Jethro wrote:
Some of the blame needs to be at Dels door, no chief scout and after his shit he did in the summer to some out with this,
but Derek has no desire to pay inflated fees or sacrifice his search for quality in order to acquire quantity.

He takes his share of the pie aswell.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 9:01 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

He takes his share of the pie aswell.

I said the other day, That I had the feeling Adams would be too stubborn to ask for/use the money Hallett gave him or he had already,
Cause it all adds to Adams sick twisted vision oh I kept a team of miss fits up even after being told there was money if I needed it.

The guy has clearly lost it believes his own hype and can do or say anything cause he's got another 4 years here.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 9:04 pm

Rate it? Yep I think shite just about covers it.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 10:32 pm

zyph wrote:
Not the end of the window yet....we don't need players for the sake of it....they've got to be better....we should have given Threlkeld some first team time by now....might liven up the mid-field if tried there.
Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 11:28 pm

tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:
Not the end of the window yet....we don't need players for the sake of it....they've got to be better....we should have given Threlkeld some first team time by now....might liven up the mid-field if tried there.
Thumbs

Its not difficult to find better guys, you need to cough up a bit more than expecting them to sign for peanuts.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 11:53 pm

adams wants to keep with the pay peanuts and working with monkeys crap
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 8:47 am

3 or 4 outta 10.

+ Kept Ruben, Carey, Ladapo, Taylor
+ Got rid of Wylde, Grant, Dyson
+ Bought in a decent right back (Threlkeld)
+ Bought in a centre back. Might be ok.

- Stuck with Letheren/Macey in goal
- Stuck with Sawyer at left back?
- Couldn't shift Tafari Moore, Ainsworth, Wootton, Riley, Grant(s)
- No permanent signings
- No depth
- No ambition
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:48 am

Didnt even realise there was a Transfer Window.. Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:37 pm

2 out of ten
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 8:58 pm

I'll say five because we didn't sell anyone we really need. With a Threlkeld we should be slightly better off but we haven't really addressed the defence issues. One defender in but more than that needed. I would liked to have seen Sawyer shipped out and a punt taken on a pacey youngster Im convinced he's a liability. Anyway just got to get on with it now. I think we may just squeak it.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:03 pm

Sawyers been a liability for years, the tide moves quicker then he does.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 5:39 am

Its 4 out of 10 for me we need to show more ambition. If we had signed maybe someone like mason then that would prove to me that the club wants to push on and gain promotion to the championship.

Same old argyle
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 8:14 am

0 out of 10.  10 thousand plus gates and we sign on loan a crocked/shite Luton reserve and an ex player who probably won't even feature.   Paying fans have been conned by hallett, 30% and adams.  Where's the money gone hallett?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 8:50 am

Relegation squad before the window and relegation squad after the widow, the ticking over culture continues.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:20 pm

Very successful from the Club's point of view. Zero spend, 2 in 2 out so probably not even any extra wages.

What about the sideline, er sorry, the football? No problem, if we get relegated the drones will still turn up in their thousands-might even get a few more if we are higher up in a lower League

That's why we love Derek

signed Si & Jimmy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:52 pm

SH "I think Derek Adams is wonderful" (quote)

No doubt if Argo go down, the mantra that DA is Argo's third most successful manager will be repeated at regular intervals to convince the paying punters that you really wont get a better manager and besides what do you expect?
All so predictable, better a austerity yes man than somebody that might really take the club forward.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 3:07 pm

Sure someone without a club will arrive soon and probably be shite.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Jethro wrote:
Sure someone without a club will arrive soon and probably be shite.
Paul Paton, has just left the Dundee jobcentre and is hitch hiking down to the Muff to sign an impressive minimum wage two month contract.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate Hallets transfer window.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next