+3
Pete1886
seadog
Tringreen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Can anyone see any money today ? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 am

I can't ... wonder if Guilfoyle can.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 am

penzancepirate wrote:
I can't ... wonder if Guilfoyle can.

silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:10 am

We were originally told £800,000 needed to be paid today, now it's £200,000, a drop in the ocean.
If it's £200,000 I expect it to be paid today or Guilfoyle sets another deadline. Yawn.

The point is that Guilfoyle should never have allowed the exclusivity funding to be made in installments.

Brent didn't want to pay for exclusivity which means he didn't want to pay the staff, all other potential bidders were told to pay upfront but when the Preferred Bidder was selected he/they were allowed to pay in milestone payments which led to the problems we face today - will they or won't they pay!

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 17)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 am

are there laws being broken here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:33 pm

What's the chances that Heaney just simply wants PAFC out of the way so he can build Truro into the club of his dreams?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:08 pm

GOB wrote:
What's the chances that Heaney just simply wants PAFC out of the way so he can build Truro into the club of his dreams?

Nahhhhh............. there is no potentially big club down there. Only Plymouth can support top flight football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:04 pm

It's interesting no 'leaks' have appeared today regarding the money.
I see the ever ...soooooo ...slooooww .... Rupert of WMNews recipe fame has finally caught up with the hunches on here. Why would Heaney pay up even more money today if he has the chance of giving Guilfoyle a 'very good reason' not to pay up yet... what sort of message would that send to those at the Civic centre he is trying to coerce .. it wouldn't do at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Even our 6 fingered friends from up the road seem are getting frustrated that no one is getting the bigger picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We even get a mention on their little forum too!

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Gardener me, even Exeweb are more realistic than Ridsdales Green Army!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:16 pm

I wonder what constitutes malpractice for administrators?

The goal posts seem to be constantly moved, first pay up front for exclusivity, then you can pay in installments and then the amount paid in those installments changes.

I know the staff have now been told that 'negotiations' will be opened on how much of their back pay will be actually paid and have opted for these be conducted as a group rather than through individual 'interviews'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:44 pm

That's very interesting Pete.
I would lay money that the far more favourably contracted players won't be negotiating as a group to the slaughter.
I see Bazza has gone mising, ... well done Bazza ... they ain't paying you, why should you play ball. However, perhaps that bazza 'leak' will help give the official 'cover' for a very good reason why monies are not forthcoming as agreed.... they haven't been able to negotiate the football creditors' debts.

I'm sure these people will try and drizzle a little money here and there to keep Guilfoyle hooked in and covered, but one thing's certain, there won't be any season ticket sales until these negotiations are complete.
What horrible, horrible, heartless people.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:00 pm

A certain Labour grandee must be spinning in his grave.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:44 pm

seadog wrote:
A certain Labour grandee must be spinning in his grave.

Any passed on Argyle fan will be spinning in their grave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 pm

It's just been reported by the Supporters' Trust that another 200K has been drizzled into the mixing bowl.

And so it continues .... I wonder if the staff will be tied up when they 'negotiate' their past.
Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Beep beep beep.

"This vehicle is reversing"

Beep beep beep.

Beep beep beep.

bom

night night I love you
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Just as I thought... The money would arrive.

Lest we forget though....

Ponty wrote:
The Irish don't have the money to complete the job, take it or leave it guys but I have heard this from several well respected people.

Ponty wrote:
[Do you guys do a "Cock of the Week" LOL

I told you a week ago, a full week.

Pull ya pants up Rickler I smacked your ass again.

Oh deary me....

Whose ass are you smacking" Your own? Standing in the corner with the dunces hat on"

Luckily nobody can see how red your face is, as its got so much egg on it.

Just how many times can you be so wrong!

Not only did you actually have the payment date wrong, but it seems like they (the PB’s) did come through? Still “Irish are they”?

And...
Still waiting Ponty... Got any answers yet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Rickler wrote:
Just as I thought... The money would arrive.

Lest we forget though....

Ponty wrote:
The Irish don't have the money to complete the job, take it or leave it guys but I have heard this from several well respected people.

Ponty wrote:
[Do you guys do a "Cock of the Week" LOL

I told you a week ago, a full week.

Pull ya pants up Rickler I smacked your ass again.

Oh deary me....

Whose ass are you smacking" Your own? Standing in the corner with the dunces hat on"

Luckily nobody can see how red your face is, as its got so much egg on it.

Just how many times can you be so wrong!

Not only did you actually have the payment date wrong, but it seems like they (the PB’s) did come through? Still “Irish are they”?

And...
Still waiting Ponty... Got any answers yet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Send me an e-mail... lol!

night night I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Ponty wrote:
Beep beep beep.

Beep beep beep.

Beep beep beep.

bom

night night I love you

You've done that before., haven't you. Are you a lorry driver by any chance ?

Read the thread. If Guilfoyle allows them, they will drizzle payments as long as they possibly can... they've got staff and players to frighten.

Quote :
I'm sure these people will try and drizzle a little money here and there to keep Guilfoyle hooked in and covered,

We haven't even got to the last minute fret and panic yet ... perhaps when they eventually catch up with Bazza
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Even our 6 fingered friends from up the road seem are getting frustrated that no one is getting the bigger picture.

We even get a mention on their little forum too!

They seem to have our problem sussed. If only our oldest and largest, yet fatally flawed forum, had the kind of leadership required.
Agree with everything Poultice and Red the Paper say.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:54 am

Poultice has a fine insight to the plight.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 am

seadog wrote:

And Red the Paper ! any relation to our own Red Star ?

Will the pasoti mafia and the GT's at last stop rattling buckets, jostling for position and trying to silence others like ourselves ?

Get together with the Trust, reach out to ALL Argyle fans and refuse to support the suits any more.
No season ticket sales. No merchandise. No bucket rattling. No pasties. No parties or fests. No more work for no pay.' We will have no more to do with the club until you lot f*ck off !'

Force these bastards out. The groundswell would be huge if the Trust could pull it off. I'd even join up, buy a season ticket from them and let someone else use it ffs !

Come on people, see the bigger picture now, before it's too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:48 am

Ponty wrote:
Beep beep beep.

Beep beep beep.

Beep beep beep.

bom

night night I love you

Apology accepted.

See it wasn't that difficult was it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 am

Tringreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

Will the pasoti mafia and the GT's at last stop rattling buckets, jostling for position and trying to silence others like ourselves ?

Get together with the Trust, reach out to ALL Argyle fans and refuse to support the suits any more.
No season ticket sales. No merchandise. No bucket rattling. No pasties. No parties or fests. No more work for no pay.' We will have no more to do with the club until you lot f*ck off !'

Force these bastards out. The groundswell would be huge if the Trust could pull it off. I'd even join up, buy a season ticket from them and let someone else use it ffs !

Spot on!

Until the "we're ever so well in" brigade turn the other cheek and recognise that a far harder approach is needed, they'll just continue to have the piss taken out of them.

All this bollox of "manoeuvring the troops" must turn from starstruck sucking up arse licking to refusing to support in any way financially. Shouting at a directors box won't do it, somehow the new owners have to be hit in the pocket but I fear it's far too late for that now as they've given the club to Ridsdale.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:33 am

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

Spot on!

Until the "we're ever so well in" brigade turn the other cheek and recognise that a far harder approach is needed, they'll just continue to have the piss taken out of them.

All this bollox of "manoeuvring the troops" must turn from starstruck sucking up arse licking to refusing to support in any way financially. Shouting at a directors box won't do it, somehow the new owners have to be hit in the pocket but I fear it's far too late for that now as they've given the club to Ridsdale.

The club is of no use without paying supporters. If the message is loud and clear that we don't like your kind and the games you're playing, they'll have to think again. Maybe they'll drag the club out of existence, then so be it. The Trust, with the support of everyone will rebuild, even if it has to be from ground zero.
I'd rather have that than this lingering death and future mediocrity while the suits fill their pockets for their own purposes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Whilst guffawing at Potty's antics in reversing his lorry in the Higher Home Park car park, I missed whether the money was paid on time or no. Am I right in saying the money didn't actually arrive ? Is it just another 100k in a solicitors account ?.
If that is the case then, has anybody seen 'the very good reason' that Guilfoyle said he would need to have not to open up the bidding. ?
Surely a terms of sale agreement is no 'good reason' as it would appear that commits them to nothing and means they have actually paid nothing extra.
Has Guilfoyle fudged yet another deadline and is this playing into the hands of these people by running down the clock ? Very, very naughty if true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone see any money today ?   Can anyone see any money today ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone see any money today ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next