AstiSpumante
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

In the "News" today. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:12 pm

Whatever floats your boat, Glad thats not my dad or relation,
possibly not safe for work, but too funny not to share,

Dominatrix Filmed Walking Man On A Dog Lead Through London Waterloo Station
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:44 pm

Kudos to the Telegraph, The i and the Sun for their May headlines today. Sun was a beauty, You'll be Gurn in the morning with her pulling that sad clown face. I think she'd best feck off now so Bojo can come save us.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 1:34 pm

So Raab is a doper, Stwerart chased the Dragon and Gove is the go to man for the Charlie. Bojo is obviously on Crack. Explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 6:07 pm

Bojo is cracking on now, good old Johnny Mercer backing him right up to the hilt.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 1:31 pm

I see Trump approved military strikes on Iran but, pulled back ten minutes before striking due to being told that 150 people would be killed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iran seem to be provoking the USA at every given chance and the great fear among the commentators is that should Trump not pull back another time and concur that strikes are a necessity, a conflict between the USA and Iran would very quickly spread.

Russia and China need to have word with Iran soon.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 2:54 pm

I can't see why the press are falling over themselves with this story on Boris and his girlfriend. Couples row and cause damage, so what. Plod said all was ok and there was no need to further the investigation.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 4:00 pm

Hows Bojo doing with keeping his head down? Lol.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 5:01 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hows Bojo doing with keeping his head down? Lol.

The way the press are reporting it, you would have thought Boris had harmed her, or beaten her up. One has reported it will cause chaos to his bid. I can see the conspiracy theorists having a field day over this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 7:12 pm

More like giving head
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 12:08 pm

It’s a case of stop Boris at all costs from the BBC and their elite masters.

It’s a nothing story. Disgrace that the bbc had it as their headline story until the hustings and then he was asked about it by the twat with the red socks. They even reported that he refused to answer the question. I thought some of the questions to Boris were quite aggressive compared to Hunt. I did have a laugh when the bloke quoted Boris’ ‘feck business’ answer to some no mark euro twat live on tv.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 1:08 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It’s a case of stop Boris at all costs from the BBC and their elite masters.

It’s a nothing story. Disgrace that the bbc had it as their headline story until the hustings and then he was asked about it by the twat with the red socks. They even reported that he refused to answer the question. I thought some of the questions to Boris were quite aggressive compared to Hunt. I did have a laugh when the bloke quoted Boris’ ‘feck business’ answer to some no mark euro twat live on tv.

It is all coming out now, apparently the neighbours who reported the ruck are left-wing, recorded the argument and gave it to the left-wing Guardian.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 1:12 pm

If anybody ever had an agenda it's the neighbours. It wasn't a story until they sold a story to the Gaurdian. If there was a story it's that Bojo and Blowjob had a row. Stop the press.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 1:39 pm

Exzacerly!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 1:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
If anybody ever had an agenda it's the neighbours. It wasn't a story until they sold a story to the Gaurdian. If there was a story it's that Bojo and Blowjob had a row. Stop the press.

On BBC Radio5live and LBC (are those two in alliance with each other ?) they have spoken about of nowt else, saying we all need to know about the private life of the next PM. Well, I don't and I could not give two hoots what Boris does in his own four walls, or that of his young chick. All I need to know is if he can run the country or not - listening to LBC now and it is a Boris bash fest by the host.

Let's go the full Monty and demand that May and Corbyn tell us how many arguments they have had and what they were about.

More has come out about his neighbours, the woman is apparently a remain supporter and theatre producer, made a rude gesture to him in the street and went on to say that all Tories suck. You can see where this is all starting to go and a few callers to the above mentioned stations were put down for even suggesting there was a remain plot to bring down Boris.

Boris was 8% ahead of Hunt, that has now gone to 3% following this story.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 10:39 pm

the sooner Boris bangs the last few nails into the brexit/ tory coffin the better.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 10:59 pm

It doesn't matter whether Bojo or Hunt get the job they are both utter cnuts.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 8:29 am

That is the problem, anyway as long as these rich, entitled public school boys make a fortune why worry?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 9:53 am

Even if you don't agree with Brexit you must admit its done the country a favour by showing how self serving, greedy and utterly incompetent politicians are. The blue rinse brigade are valiantly trying to prop up a dinosaur of a party whilst the left has argued among itself about Israel/Palestine until it really doesn't know which way to go now. I think the two main parties are fooked. Anyway Bojo and Hunt will do feck all as the Remainer MPs won't instigate the will of the people so we will just have to wait until the next general election when Farage sweeps in unanimously to sever our ties with the EU and lead us to glory once again.
U
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 9:59 am

I agree Earwig, but I have thought for years about both parties.

Farage will get in I have no doubt and BoJo will have his PM pension.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 10:17 am

And Farage will enjoy his EU pension for life. Lol.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 12:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Even if you don't agree with Brexit you must admit its done the country a favour  by showing how self serving, greedy and utterly incompetent politicians are. The blue rinse brigade are valiantly trying to prop up a dinosaur of a party whilst the left has argued among itself about Israel/Palestine until it really doesn't know which way to go now. I think the two main parties are fooked. Anyway Bojo and Hunt will do feck all as the Remainer MPs won't instigate the will of the people so we will just have to wait until the next general election when Farage sweeps in unanimously to sever our ties with the EU and lead us to glory once again.
U

Another plot to stop a no deal scenario is in the air and is being instigated by a group of Tory backbenchers and ministers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 1:06 pm

I wonder whether Brexit will deadlock Parlament for the next ten years? We've had three already and with uncertainty being the biggest bug bear of industry you have to wonder what the motivation of MPs is?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 3:32 pm

Trump has now said it is ok for US tech companies to resume selling to Chinese telecom firm, Huawei.

LINK

U turn or what ?.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:58 pm

I see that Wills and Kate are in Pakistan seeing the damage all their flying around the world does whilst looking at a glacier. I wonder if they will get shown around the opium fields and heroin factories or maybe an IS training camp? We can all sleep safe at nights knowing these wonderful people are looking out for us whilst they jet around the world paid by us and Elton John.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 4:19 pm

Thought the latest extinction rebellion protest was highly comical to say the least. Digging up the lawn of Trinity College. As a target I'd say fair enough, whilst purporting to be taking the first foot foot to halt climate change along with Shell and BP hahha they are investing in fossil fuels. However why the fook are they digging up their lawn? They are then taking wheelbarrows of mud to Barclays Bank and fly tipping them there. Most people are just bemused by it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the "News" today.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next