Mook
seadog
Jethro
Tgwu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way Empty
PostSubject: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 11:28 am

Bury attacker serves notice to quit as he heads to Plymouth

Byron Moore is set to become the latest Bury player to quit the club and join Plymouth Argyle, Football Insider understands.

A number of Football League clubs have expressed an interest in signing Moore this summer, but new Plymouth boss Ryan Lowe has moved quickly to be reunited with his former player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 11:45 am

i guess if this comes off there is literally no one left for us to sign from bury now. Shame for bury fans who deserve better but great coups for us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 11:51 am

He's up for grabs now
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 12:17 pm

That full back Joe skarz looks interesting alot better then having to rely on Sawyer at lwb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 12:27 pm

Jethro wrote:
That full back Joe skarz looks interesting alot better then having to rely on Sawyer at lwb

We have smith brown there is no point signing anther left back till one of them moves on.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 1:12 pm

Good news.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 1:14 pm

Angry wrote:
i guess if this comes off there is literally no one left for us to sign from bury now. Shame for bury fans who deserve better but great coups for us.

I wish for this one, which I put on another thread

Bury defender Adam Thompson is a target for a number of League One and League Two clubs after terminating his contract with the cash-strapped Shakers, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 1:36 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

We have smith brown there is no point signing anther left back till one of them moves on.

More thinking move Sawyer to CB so we can bin the caravan twins caravan and wottoon
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Hopefully Lowe can look at the things he did wrong with Bury last season and get it right with us with a few of the Bury lads now at Argo.

Good news for us.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 3:24 pm

Mook wrote:
Hopefully Lowe can look at the things he did wrong with Bury last season and get it right with us with a few of the Bury lads now at Argo.

Good news for us.

One or two over the road there not keen on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 4:13 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Mook wrote:

Good news for us.

One or two over the road there not keen on this one.

"Crewe Alexandra manager Steve Davis criticised Moore for his lack of goalscoring ability during the course of his time at the club, though stated that this was the player's only weakness as a winger. In January 2013 he said that "he works very hard in training but there's just something missing with him". In June 2014 he stated that Moore had the potential to become a "key player" but was still young enough to improve further."

I Guess he isnt going to score many for us but most likely create chances instead and if we score goals as a result of him creating then i can live with him not bagging 10+ a season.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Bloody hell I wonder how many more we’re gunna get in from bury picking there bones on the cheap ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 6:40 pm

With all these northerners at the club they will need an interpreter! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 7:41 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Bloody hell I wonder how many more we’re gunna get in from bury picking there bones on the cheap ?

Well they finished 2nd so it’s a pretty decent carcass to feed on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Well they finished 2nd so it’s a pretty decent carcass to feed on.

Best enjoy it now lads cause when Ryan moves on its bound to happen to us in return.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 8:04 am

If we have a very good season and Lowe leaves next summer I imagine he'd go to (another) L1 or even Championship club.  Doubt many of his Bury boys would be able to follow him then.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 8:39 am

Freathy wrote:
If we have a very good season and Lowe leaves next summer I imagine he'd go to (another) L1 or even Championship club.  Doubt many of his Bury boys would be able to follow him then.

I think Hallett has more nous in his little toe than that speccy walking disaster zone and will know that if RL lives up to possible expectations we could be Championship bound within 3 years and will be well aware of the possibility of poaching and with this guy at the helm you can see him very quickly plonking down a bigger contract without hesitation if needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way   ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD EXCLUSIVE Byron Moore on his way
Page 1 of 1