seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 8:11 am

seadog wrote:
Harve always goes too far!

there will be no retribution, Boris will be voted in again by a massive majority, just like Churchill after the war.

But Churchill didn't get voted in after the war....Atlee did.....grant you he did get voted in in 1950 for the first as a peace time Conservative PM.....but he was well over the hill by then.....he had had his moment of destiny ten years earlier.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 8:57 am

Really Seadog than perhaps you'd like to comment on this from a few hours ago

Thank you Bozo and Psychopath Cummings.....what an indictment.  They'll hang draw and quarter the twat when this is over.  The responsibility for this WHOLE fiasco is down to Johnson for his inactions and lies from day 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 11:18 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 11:31 am

I had to strap myself into my fighting chair, feck me I have put all the bait back in the freezer as a shiny hook is working so well1
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 11:40 am

So this report from the University of Washington is the true bible of Coronavirus ?

Jumped on by Michelle Dunn a pro EU remainer.....who obviously hates Boris and everything that doesn't go along with Corbyn's left wing philosophy.

I've read this IHME report and by the 10th of April they have nearly halved their figure to 37,494.

Fake News comes to mind....now if they concentrated on their own patch...the USA they would not have to over state the situation....already over 2000 a day dying and climbing.....and digging mass graves to bury the dead in....draw graphs of that IHME.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 12:02 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
FWIW New York followed our softly softly approach, Trump announced he was going to lock it down The NY Mayor went mental so Trump immediately backpedalled and now they have the biggest outbreak in the world.

Not correct.

Cuomo, the Governor of NY ordered the state to be 'shutdown' on March 22nd.

NY had been shut down for six days before Trump announced he was 'maybe' going to "Quarantine" New York on March 28th.

Shutdown and Quarantine are two different things entirely.  

FYI..  California has a population twice that of NY state.  A little under 40 million compared to a nudge over 20 mill.
NY has 160,000 cases of covid19, with 7000 deaths.  California has 20 thousand cases with 552 deaths.

California shut down on March 20th, just two days before NY.   The date of New York's lockdown has little to do with its massive problem in dealing with the outbreak.

Lol. Forget the dates New York should have got quarantined/shutdown two or three weeks before they did which would have massively cut the number of cases. They have the worst outbreak in the world are you saying Coumo and Trump couldn't have done any better?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 12:04 pm

seadog wrote:
Harve always goes too far!

there will be no retribution, Boris will be voted in again by a massive majority, just like Churchill after the war.

Zackly just look at LORD Blair.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 12:12 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Really Seadog than perhaps you'd like to comment on this from a few hours ago

Thank you Bozo and Psychopath Cummings.....what an indictment.  They'll hang draw and quarter the twat when this is over.  The responsibility for this WHOLE fiasco is down to Johnson for his inactions and lies from day 1

How do you manage to avoid any reputable sources and post that graph? Go and look at the facts online that graph is so skewed it's not even funny. I really do despair.
What's more anybody knows I'm way, way left of the Tories and Bojo in particular but posting hysterical fake news all the time gives him and the Tories a get out of jail free card every time you post something like this.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 12:42 pm

The mother of my Polish AB works in a Polish hospital, they are in strife there, not allowed to mention deaths outside of work. Yesterday the Poles announced there have been deaths and extended the border shutdown until may.

There are way more people dead all over the world, Governments are either under reporting or simply do not know how many.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 3:30 pm

seadog wrote:
The mother of my Polish AB works in a Polish hospital, they are in strife there, not allowed to mention deaths outside of work. Yesterday the Poles announced there have been deaths and extended the border shutdown until may.

There are way more people dead all over the world, Governments are either under reporting or simply do not know how many.

They mentioned on the news last night that we are only counting Coronavirus deaths in hospitals and not including care homes. Another example of news spin and massaging of facts being more important than actual data which the scientists need.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 5:00 pm

There's five dead in care home in plympton and lot more with the virus who may never make the total figures. Selective treatment is well established
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 6:34 pm

I dont support any party really have voted for all the three main ones in the past and i dont generally get involved with political threads, but Johnson has proves if you cant be good be lucky!
Boris was flapping around dithering and looking clueless when he gets the Virus( horrible and dont wish that on anyone) Britain loves a game loser like Frank Bruno, and hey presto Boris is a national hero!! the next election is in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 7:18 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I dont support any party really have voted for all the three main ones in the past and i dont generally get involved with political threads, but Johnson has proves if you cant be good be lucky!
Boris was flapping around dithering and looking clueless when he gets the Virus( horrible and dont wish that on anyone) Britain loves a game loser like Frank Bruno, and hey presto Boris is a national hero!! the next election is in the bag.

It's that sort of mentality that made Bent a Hero i'll tell you !! Maybe the british public are as thick as Argyle supporters after all.

mmw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 8:18 pm

Agreed Punchy. The level of arse Kissing on here of Boris Johnson, is beyond belief.

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for gander I suppose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 8:21 pm

It’s all in the delivery of the message, Boris could, Corbyn definitely couldn’t, just gotta suck it up.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 10:32 pm

green_genie wrote:
There's five dead in care home in plympton and lot more with the virus who may never make the total figures. Selective treatment is well established

It's not selective treatment, the virus can kill any age, any sex completely indescriminate.

Maybe COVID 19 is the earths vaccine to rid itself of the virus called humankind ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 10:41 pm

We keep saying humans need a full, let's see who nature will dispose of ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 10:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Agreed Punchy. The level of arse Kissing on here of Boris Johnson, is beyond belief.

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for gander I suppose
The most ass kissing I have seen on here over the last couple of months is that of that loser Corbyn and labour.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 10:58 pm

why did Hugh Watt flounce??
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 11:00 pm

Angry wrote:

I don't know, but it's a sad loss.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 11:06 pm

Angry wrote:

A mixture of Brexit and Boris I'd have thought, a man can only take so much.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 11:21 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 11:21 pm

Some social distancing?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:32 am

Amazing how its fake news when Johnson is the target and yet unadulterated fact when Corbyn was in the firing line

On an aside doubt we'll be seeing the smirking fat Priti Patel again after she absolutely covered herself in glory yesterday
Reuters have done an in depth investigations into our Governments failings and a massive thread that followed. 95% plus were in outright condemnation of the blond buffoon but I've just screenshot one conversation which was typical....there will be nowhere to hide Boris

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 7:08 am

It is a shit time and perhaps Hugh didn't need any extra stress in his life.

I could never vote Tory or Labour both untrustworthy, but to applaud this governments achievements simply because you believe they are not as bad as the possible alternatives is very poor, in my honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next