Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.

Go down 
+5
green_genie
sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
PatDunne
Punchdrunk
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. Empty
PostSubject: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:34 pm

Season tickets are non transferable, so I was told during my incarceration and yet this today.....................James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. 83841511
James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. 83841511
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 7:03 am

This on the club site - ''Q: If I am unable to attend a home fixture, am I allowed to lend my season-ticket to a friend?
A: No. Season-tickets are not transferable and may only be used by the person whose details are on the card.''
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 7:18 am

So one would assume the same rule applies to the corporate side of things which obviously includes your match ticket ?!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 7:20 am

One would assume, but these are 'real fans' - different rules obviously.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 11:37 am

One of my main gripes with Hallett is the apparrant upstairs/downstairs feel to the club continues. Obviously when this comes to light then the club will deal with this in the same way as they did Punchy.
I bet anybody a hundred quid they don't because Punchy was really punished for being "an anti".
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Season tickets are non transferable, so I was told during my incarceration and yet this today.....................James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. 83841511
James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. 83841511
Geddon Cornish, nobodys getting sucked in to join Wankoti! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 7:13 pm

take the privilege off the freeloading vermin.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 7:39 pm

How many Pioneer seats have they sold?

Expect the Crewe board will love the lower Mayflower experience with Storm Ciara winding oup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 10:20 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
One of my main gripes with Hallett is the apparrant upstairs/downstairs feel to the club continues. Obviously when this comes to light then the club will deal with this in the same way as they did Punchy.
I bet anybody a hundred quid they don't because Punchy was really punished for being "an anti".

The thing is that side of things has been long neglected and you need it if the club is ever to amount to anything. So i don't mind the upstairs/downstairs thing as long as downstairs gets given some attention, which it currently doesn't. In fact downstairs gets treated with little more than contempt.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 11:27 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The thing is that side of things has been long neglected and you need it if the club is ever to amount to anything. So i don't mind the upstairs/downstairs thing as long as downstairs gets given some attention, which it currently doesn't. In fact downstairs gets treated with little more than contempt.

Anyone else noticed how the masses have been indoctrinated into the reverence shown to the non developing shyster and user of janners ? It's always 'James Brent' this and 'James Brent' that, never simply 'Brent' or 'bent' as I prefer to refer to him.
The now chairman/owner doesn't receive the same reverence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 11:59 am

Tringreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Anyone else noticed how the masses have been indoctrinated into the reverence shown to the non developing shyster and user of janners ?  It's always 'James Brent' this and 'James Brent' that, never simply 'Brent' or 'bent' as I prefer to refer to him.
The now chairman/owner doesn't receive the same reverence.

Yes very true but thats in no small part to Nool no longer been given the run of the place and the general publics love of austerity
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 3:55 pm

Jimmy should be banned along with Nool over the pioneer ticket scam, perhaps Rickler could discuss it with Si, over dinner. sunny
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 4:03 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jimmy should be banned along with Nool over the pioneer ticket scam, perhaps Rickler could discuss it with Si, over dinner. sunny
or over breakie after a cuddly sleep over maybe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 4:17 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I applaud Halletts professionalism and I agree that the corporate is important but he really is doing nothing different to Brent to try and improve the lot of your average fan who lets not forget put loads more money through the tills than the corporate does. I'm just hoping that he's been too busy sorting out the Mayflower and this summer will address some of the concerns regarding queues and shite overpriced food that fans have been complaining about for ten years or more. Also the argument that he's unaware of our concerns holds about as much water as a fookin colander.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 4:21 pm

RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Steady bheys you'll have the LA Leg Clamp to deal with when he gets up. Like I said before Punchy got banned because of Nools and even more likely Jimmy no build stirring it because he knows Punchy is an "anti" to not deal with Brent shows the club up for still being run along class lines.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 4:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Steady bheys you'll have the LA Leg Clamp to deal with when he gets up. Like I said before Punchy got banned because of Nools and even more likely Jimmy no build stirring it because he knows Punchy is an "anti" to not deal with Brent shows the club up for still being run along class lines.

Although It seems an eternity ago I remember the sequence of events like yesterday.

What an absolute carry on is all I will say, but the thing that sticks in my mind the most was the carefully orchestrated 40 odd page thread on PASOTI with DeLiar and Ollie Pope whipping the farmyard animals up baying for my blood.
It reminded me of the charachter Damon Killian from the film 'the running man' with the PASOTI posters being the audience.

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 5:16 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

There's hundreds of  fans who were "anti" Brent and vocal about it.  Many on this site and have they been banned?

The reality is...   Punchy was banned for using a carer's ticket (that was allegedly unpaid for by Punchy) without having somebody disabled with him. Simple as..

You can put all the spin on it you want.  That was the reason.

It's only a fool like you that would think otherwise.

Anyway...  That aside..  Rules are rules and Brent should abide by them.  If Punchy wants to make a deal of it, then he should take it up with the club.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 5:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
absolutely remember the day well they went to confront punchey 100% cos he was anti no doubt about it and used that season ticket bollox as a excuse the wankers
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 6:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

There's hundreds of  fans who were "anti" Brent and vocal about it.  Many on this site and have they been banned?

The reality is...   Punchy was banned for using a carer's ticket (that was allegedly unpaid for by Punchy) without having somebody disabled with him.  Simple as..

Anyway...  That aside..  Rules are rules and Brent should abide by them.  If Punchy wants to make a deal of it, then he should take it up with the club.

That ticket was paid for by me as I have stated many many times, used on dozens of occaisions when the other guy wasnt there yet as soon as I put the sticker up Bosh.. Banned.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 6:22 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

The reality is...   Punchy was banned for using a carer's ticket (that was allegedly unpaid for by Punchy) without having somebody disabled with him.  Simple as..

That ticket was paid for by me as I have stated many many times, used on dozens of occaisions when the other guy wasnt there yet as soon as I put the sticker up Bosh.. Banned.

If I remember correctly, you couldn't prove it was paid by you? ..and isn't that disabled ticket at a discounted rate?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 6:49 pm

How can I prove that I walked across to the guys uncle with 310 sheets to pay for it !

It dosnt matter what I say really does it you will always rubbish anything and anyone says who holds a different waypoint from you.

Havnt you got anything more important to do! Like having dinner with the feckin queen or something?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
How can I prove that I walked across to the guys uncle with 310 sheets to pay for it !

It dosnt matter what I say really does it you will always rubbish anything and anyone says who holds a different waypoint from you.

Havnt you got anything more important to do! Like having dinner with the feckin queen or something?

Why on earth would you do that as oppose to pay the club directly yourself?

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 8:56 pm

Sounding more like Nool by the hour.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 10:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

You're getting more boring by the minute.

Try and deal with the subject under discussion. I know it's hard for you. But try....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 12:16 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Try and deal with the subject under discussion.  I know it's hard for you.  But try....

lol lol lol lol says the geezer who throws absolutely anything and everything into a conversation to point score ad nauseum.

Jesus wept.....piss off Rickler xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.   James Brent has been abusing his season ticket. Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brent has been abusing his season ticket.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next