Rickler
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:36 am

The backtracking from the PL begins. laugh

Absolute bollox. They, like many others, jumped on the BLM bandwagon without realising what the “movement” was all about. They should ALL simply apologise & remove the BLM from the football shirts as with any affiliation or support for a political ideology.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:23 am

POI wrote:

Absolute bollox. They, like many others, jumped on the BLM bandwagon without realising what the “movement” was all about. They should ALL simply apologise & remove the BLM from the football shirts as with any affiliation or support for a political ideology.

Blm/Antifa group should be banned like all other extremists groups are.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:27 am

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:13 am

POI wrote:

That's actually laugh out loud funny. The Premier League are claiming Black Lives Matter has been hijacked by erm... Black lives matter.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:11 pm

Angry wrote:
There isn't anything stopping black ex pros from doing coaching badges and applying for coaching, managerial hell even administrative positions at clubs big and small just like there is nothing stopping white ex pros or asian etc etc from doing this either. A rooney esq type law for clubs to interview at least one BAME person for vacancies isn't needed at all. There is no glass ceiling to break here as there was no ceiling to break to begin with.
With that said its down to the individual to earn the opportunities they apply for and do the best job they land blaming racism for not getting a job or getting sacked from it if you fail is pathetic reasoning i feel.

John Barnes was appointed head coach of Celtic for his first job in football he failed miserably he was rightly sacked as he was with tranmere hes not getting jobs in football cause he was that bad.

We know why John Barnes doesn't make it as a manager when his tactical advice (aka the masterplan) amounts to:

You've got to hold and give
But do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast
But you must get to the line
They'll always hit you and hurt you
Defend and attack
There's only one way to beat them
Get round the back

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 7:26 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:47 am

Washington Redskins are planning on changing their name along with Cleveland Indians as a result of woken agendas.

kansas city and chicago blackhawks are being targeted next :O here in england some exeter chiefs fan who is gender neutral *a bloke has started a petition to have them rebrand..

if all these happen guys do not be shocked when Argyle is targeted next due to the mayflowers links to the native american genocide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 5:51 pm

Confirmed there is no more Washington Redskins... They are to rebrand, the first of many to follow im sure...

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:11 pm

Angry wrote:
Washington Redskins are planning on changing their name along with Cleveland Indians as a result of woken agendas.

kansas city and chicago blackhawks are being targeted next :O here in england some exeter chiefs fan who is gender neutral *a bloke has started a petition to have them rebrand..

if all these happen guys do not be shocked when Argyle is targeted next due to the mayflowers links to the native american genocide.

I hadn't realised that the Pilgrims had been so involved in Native American massacres and genocide, I'll have to look it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:17 pm

seadog wrote:
Angry wrote:

I hadn't realised that the Pilgrims had been so involved in Native American massacres and genocide, I'll have to look it up.

they are the reason native americans refuse to acknowledge thanksgiving given the way the pilgrims fecked them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Exeter Chiefs have decided not to change their name or logo after a group of transexuals (im not kidding about that they are for real) started a campaign to have them change it all.

The chiefs however have decided to retire their mascot big chief as that is offensive. It hasnt beem made public yet but i have been told by my friemd who works in marketing at the chiefs that the head gear will be banned also. the group campaigning like all lib-tards are very unhappy they didnt get their way.

from link wrote:
Exeter Chiefs have decided to retain their current name and logo following calls from some fans to lose their Native American branding.

The Premiership club's board met on Wednesday to discuss a petition, signed by more than 3,700 people, asking for the "harmful" branding to be dropped.

Supporters have been split over the issue, with petitions also launched arguing against a change.

The board did, however, decide their 'Big Chief' mascot would be retired.

"Content provided to the board indicated that the name Chiefs dated back into the early 1900s and had a long history with people in the Devon area," the club said in a statement.

"The board took the view that the use of the Chiefs logo was in fact highly respectful.

"It was noted over the years we have had players and coaches from around the world with a wide range of nationalities and cultures. At no time have any players, coaches or their families said anything but positive comments about the branding or culture that exists at the club.

"The one aspect which the board felt could be regarded as disrespectful was the club's mascot 'Big Chief' and as a mark of respect have decided to retire him."

Fans group 'Exeter Chiefs 4 Change', who had been campaigning for amendments to the club's branding, described the board's decision as "tone deaf".

"It's incredibly disappointing that Exeter Chiefs has thrown away this opportunity to show itself as an inclusive club," the group said.

"Indigenous peoples have made it clear time and time again that all uses of their imagery in this way are offensive, harmful and unacceptable.

"Exeter's refusal to fully listen to these pleas is tone deaf and sticks two fingers up not only to them but to all minorities.

"This decision will not age well for the club."

Earlier this month, Washington's American football team chose to drop their controversial Redskins name and logo.

The three-time Super Bowl winners had come under pressure from sponsors to conduct a review into their use of the branding.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 1:25 pm

Good. Feckin pandering, window licking lefty lizards. Why weren't the permanently offended, offended 6 weeks ago? FFS.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:15 pm

They could have changed to the Exeter Pancake Chefs in honour of the way City tossed away promotion.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:18 pm

Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:01 am

I like the Celtic Chief idea, some sort of warlord Druid. Throughout the history of England no invaders or conquerors ever made it past Exeter or Barnstaple really, although as I'm half Cornish myself I'd kick up fook if they ever considered it the racist bastards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:13 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I like the Celtic Chief idea, some sort of warlord Druid. Throughout the history of England no invaders or conquerors ever made it past Exeter or Barnstaple really, although as I'm half Cornish myself I'd kick up fook if they ever considered it the racist bastards.

the vikings did land in cornwallium i watched the last kingdom Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:23 am

POI wrote:
Good. Feckin pandering, window licking lefty lizards. Why weren't the permanently offended, offended 6 weeks ago? FFS.

i saw one the campaigners on itv today and by christ she was the definition of woke not very bright at all more interested in exeter changing their name to support her agenda of celebrating celtic heritage next year and naming things after former players of colour only. Her viewpoint might have had some merit had she not recognised exeter name after the roman occupation slaughtered celts so would exeter's name be next on the agenda?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 9:02 am

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Yes they did funnily enough I finished reading the six book mega kindle pack just last night. Mind you Utred shouldn't have been there he went Viking with his mate and Alfred weren't happy. There's also stories about Vikings landing in Calstock. Is the TV series any good?
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Yes they did funnily enough I finished reading the six book mega kindle pack just last night. Mind you Utred shouldn't have been there he went Viking with his mate and Alfred weren't happy. There's also stories about Vikings landing in Calstock. Is the TV series any good?

There's still a few wiley old vikings residing in Calstock. Ever seen Knecht with in full viking war gear? He usually wears it in the Carpenter arms on a Saturday night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:46 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

It is especially the earlier series its up to 4 the 4th one is testing to say the least, not a fan of the intro music though its annoying but thankfully netflix lets you skip intros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 9:52 am

has anyone seen the bodycam video of the george floyd incident yet?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 10:05 pm

verdict is coming...

makes no difference what it is cause there will be riots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 10:07 pm

he is guilty on all accounts
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 am

Look at those riots! Would have been worse if they had loosed.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 8:08 pm

[quote="Angry"]Exeter Chiefs have decided not to change their name or logo after a group of transexuals (im not kidding about that they are for real) started a campaign to have them change it all.

The chiefs however have decided to retire their mascot big chief as that is offensive. It hasnt beem made public yet but i have been told by my friemd who works in marketing at the chiefs that the head gear will be banned also. the group campaigning like all lib-tards are very unhappy they didnt get their way.

from link wrote:
Exeter Chiefs have decided to retain their current name and logo following calls from some fans to lose their Native American branding.

The Premiership club's board met on Wednesday to discuss a petition, signed by more than 3,700 people, asking for the "harmful" branding to be dropped.

Supporters have been split over the issue, with petitions also launched arguing against a change.

The board did, however, decide their 'Big Chief' mascot would be retired.

"Content provided to the board indicated that the name Chiefs dated back into the early 1900s and had a long history with people in the Devon area," the club said in a statement.

"The board took the view that the use of the Chiefs logo was in fact highly respectful.

"It was noted over the years we have had players and coaches from around the world with a wide range of nationalities and cultures. At no time have any players, coaches or their families said anything but positive comments about the branding or culture that exists at the club.

"The one aspect which the board felt could be regarded as disrespectful was the club's mascot 'Big Chief' and as a mark of respect have decided to retire him."

Fans group 'Exeter Chiefs 4 Change', who had been campaigning for amendments to the club's branding, described the board's decision as "tone deaf".

"It's incredibly disappointing that Exeter Chiefs has thrown away this opportunity to show itself as an inclusive club," the group said.

"Indigenous peoples have made it clear time and time again that all uses of their imagery in this way are offensive, harmful and unacceptable.

"Exeter's refusal to fully listen to these pleas is tone deaf and sticks two fingers up not only to them but to all minorities.

"This decision will not age well for the club."

I had a letter published in the 2017 December edition of 'Rugby World' in which I said:

I always believed the war chief depicted in the Exeter badge to be a proud and noble man with nothing belittling whatsoever. While I feel the chanting* from the terraces can become an irritant, it's pure Hollywood and should be considered as such. As regards the headress, the last thing on the wearer's mind is to cause offence as they're just getting into the spirit and excitement of the game.

* Tomahawk Chop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

George Floyd the new la riots coming?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next