Dougie
JonB
pepsipete
Mock Cuncher
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Central Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:25 pm

JonB wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Not a resident of Plymouth, but in all honesty as long as there is not some great monstrosity of an eyesore erected, it wouldn't bother me what is built.

Central Park is hardly an area of outstanding natural beauty as it is. I see it more of a sports area so obviously the grandstand being developed, a hotel is taken for granted so one with decent leisure facilities and a bar that fans could enjoy a decent pint before and after the game, but would also get used at other times.

Anything else is fine as long at it doesn't look like a Death Star.

What about a potentially quite fantastic, state of the art sports complex that is then - cunningly - finished off in a way that disguises it as an Ikea??

Jon

So we know who the PASB jokers are going to be voting on saturday...

i feel like ijn quoting this for so long ago just to prove a point elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:28 pm

the parkland needs protecting from any more developments. Its a valuable green area that you will never get back once its been built on. I dont include the complex building in this argument as thats on a carpark.

The road and the stand are my gripes they need to be addressed firmly and a satifying conclusion is found.

Road going round the lifecentre into the carpark now is fine and easier and a two tier 8000 seater stand.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:29 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
On the subject of development what about the proposed tungsten mine on the outskirts of Plympton?

Re-opening and existing mine at Hemerdon. Don't think anyone lives around there, or not that close anyway.

Sorry to rain on anyone`s parade but as you can see from below for the mine to open they need to flatten 17 homes in the village of drakelands.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:39 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
On the subject of development what about the proposed tungsten mine on the outskirts of Plympton?

Re-opening and existing mine at Hemerdon. Don't think anyone lives around there, or not that close anyway.

Sorry to rain on anyone`s parade but as you can see from below for the mine to open they need to flatten 17 homes in the village of drakelands.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if your going to rain on our parade at least do it in song
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Central Park
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3