mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021, 15:25

Are Labour (and Harve) pressing for these secret EU vaccine contracts to be published?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021, 23:33

More good news for Boris....

'The British Government is on course to beat its own target of immunising the entire adult population by the end of July. Research company Airfinity estimates that the UK will have vaccinated every adult by around June 10, whereas the EU will only hit the same target by the first week of August. The UK's rapid vaccine rollout is likely to be worth tens of billions of pounds to the economy, according to analysis carried out for The Times.

A study by Dr Katharina Hauck, of Imperial College London, estimates that each month of lockdown costs the UK at least £18 billion a month in GDP.

By comparison, the vaccine campaign is thought to cost £12 billion in total, meaning that it will pay for itself by the end of the summer.

Mr Johnson's roadmap envisages the final shackles of lockdown being discarded by June 21, as long as vaccines continue to be as effective as they have been in reducing hospital admissions.

The Government is set to receive a huge boost to its vaccine stock, with deliveries of the Moderna, Janssen and Novavax jab expected shortly.

This should allow health authorities to increase the pace of its Covid inoculations.

Senior government sources told the Daily Telegraph that all UK citizens over 40 will get their first dose by Easter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat 13 Mar 2021, 23:56

Had my 1st vaccine jab this afternoon. Oxford AZ.

Thank you Boris!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021, 06:51

Not long before my second jab.

They are trying out  drive-thru vaccinations centres to speed things up

Drive-through vaccination centres could help put Brits on the road to freedom.

A pilot project saw 2,300 people receive the Covid jab in a single day – 360% more than in a clinic.

And the GP who masterminded the scheme says he could have vaccinated 6,000 people in a single weekend if he had more supplies.

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021, 08:31

Have to say had mine yesterday. Very positive experience AZ.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021, 11:25

Ireland latest country to temporarily suspend AZ vaccine due to blood clotting issues.

LINK
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021, 12:24

AZ should just stop supplying these countries.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun 14 Mar 2021, 23:21

Another lockdown in Italy and Franch moving covid patients to other places...

'Italy is set to begin its new lockdown on Monday as hospitals struggle with a spike in Covid-19 patients.

Across the border in France, special medical planes dispatched patients from overrun Paris intensive care units to less saturated regions over the weekend.

Officials say the Paris region may join much of Italy in imposing a new lockdown as new variants of Covid-19 fill up hospitals and limited vaccine supplies drag down inoculation efforts.

'If we have to lock down, we will do it,' the head of the national health agency, Jerome Salomon, said on BFM television Sunday. 'The situation is complex, tense and is worsening in the Paris region.'

Meanwhile, many Italians - including those living in Rome's region Lazio - will be put under tougher restrictions from Monday.

It comes almost exactly a year after Italy became the world's first country to enact a nationwide lockdown to stem the spread of the virus.

A majority of European countries are now seeing Covid cases start to rise as new and more-infectious variant of the disease begin to spread.

With the continent's vaccine drive in disarray and just seven per cent its population given at least one dose, leaders are being forced to turn once again to lockdowns to bring the virus under control.

The number of Covid-19 cases have skyrocketed in France and Italy - with 23,326 and 26,062 cases respectively being reported on Saturday.

In contrast, in the UK, where the country is locked down and vaccine rollout has reached more than 23million people, 5,534 people have tested positive for the disease.

As a result of the increasing number of cases, both France and Italy's hospitals are struggling with an increase of ICU admissions for Covid-19.

Mr Salomon says France has more people in intensive care for COVID-19 and other ailments - about 6,300 - than the overall number of ICU beds it had going into the pandemic. In contrast, in the UK, hospitalisations have decreased.

The health official acknowledged that a nationwide 6 p.m. curfew 'wasn't enough' in some regions to prevent a spike in cases, notably of the variant first identified in Britain.

The new Italian government says it aims to have 80 per cent of the population vaccinated against Covid-19 by the end of September.

Premier Mario Draghi's office on Saturday announced more goals of the national vaccination program, which only recently has started picking up its pace after delays in vaccine deliveries and other logistics slowdowns.

Just under two million people in Italy - or roughly 3 per cent of the population - had been fully vaccinated as of Saturday.

In contrast, yesterday the number of Britons who have received at least one vaccine dose rose to 23.684 million from 23.315 million the day before.

Italy began its coronavirus vaccination campaign in late December but as elsewhere in Europe, it has been dogged by delays in deliveries of the jabs.

Concerns over reported side effects of the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine prompted the health regulator on Thursday to suspend a batch of the jabs, even while it warned there was no evidence of a link with blood clots.

It comes just days after Italy blocked a batch of the vaccines from going to Australia, saying they were needed to help speed up its own drive.'

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2021, 08:54

Silky has gone off on one again on his FB page over the "scamdemic"
I've just responded on it once again asking the same question. Were Jacinda Ardern and Scott Morrison exempt from this scamdemic or did they refuse to take part.

Anticipating inbound responses over there lol because not one single person on any forum I'm on has ever responded to the question without moving the goalposts

Maybe someone from ATD could hazard a response because as far as I'm concerned its utter bollacks
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2021, 10:30

harvetheslayer wrote:
I've just responded on it once again asking the same question. Were Jacinda Ardern and Scott Morrison exempt from this scamdemic or did they refuse to take part.

Anticipating inbound responses over there lol because not one single person on any forum I'm on has ever responded to the question without moving the goalposts

Maybe someone from ATD could hazard a response because as far as I'm concerned its utter bollacks

Silk man is just regurgitating shite shared by people similar to himself who all want to believe it and never fact check anything that they believe in, the belief is enough to make it true in their eyes. Absolutely identical behaviour to yourself and the shite that you post.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2021, 18:33

Been down to HP and had my jab arrived at 5.05 for 5.20 appo and was walking out at 5.17. Very painless and what a difference to have cheery staff and volunteers good on them and thank you.
Drove home listening to the news including the bit about the half dozen EU countries that have suspended the jab I've just had.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2021, 19:03

Had my jab today,no problems at all except a second pancreas seems to be growing out of my neck. Probably soon go away though.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2021, 19:31

Greenskin wrote:
Had my jab today,no problems at all except a second pancreas seems to be growing out of my neck. Probably soon go away though.

Hope so, it could affect your golf swing.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2021, 19:42

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Why would they make it up?

Whole story isn't being told, I can't believe it's brexit revenge
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2021, 19:42

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Hope so, it could affect your golf swing.

Smile Hasn't really mattered for 3 months now,still from tomorrow it's less than 2 weeks to tee off. If we can get a slot that is,bound to be chaos for a day or two-the Tavistock booking system crashed last year as did one or two others. Can't understand why we haven't been allowed to play especially as they have been in Scotland,no reason for it at all.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2021, 21:33

Elias wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

There seems a small number of people have had adverse reactions to the AZ vaccine out of the 24 million jabbed in this country and the 1 to 2 million in the eu.

This is an exercise of trying to hide the fact that they have fecked up their vaccine rollout and the UK's is a success and that we are an independent country un shacked by a corrupt and inefficient bunch of crooks in Brussels.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021, 05:31

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Silk man is just regurgitating shite shared by people similar to himself who all want to believe it and never fact check anything that they believe in, the belief is enough to make it true in their eyes. Absolutely identical behaviour to yourself and the shite that you post.

Shite ??? You mean sharing hard facts holding this corrupt oaf in number 10 to account. WTF is the matter with you, Graiser and Mouldy.
You're feckin sleepwalking into a nightmare....look at the feckin policing bill yesterday !! Not one of you roasters have actually realised what it contains but you'll carry blindly on until it effects you personally.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021, 05:47

Out of interest Ears there are 4 people on this forum that account for probably 90% of new threads. There are 14 from me on the first landing page of this particular sub forum.... You want to chase another one off you just carry on fella talking to an empty room.
No skin off my nose. Frankly as of last night after a "friend request" that at first I thought was a joke I might quit all forums taking up too much of my time
Far too much money on offer
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021, 06:38

harvetheslayer wrote:
Out of interest Ears there are 4 people on this forum that account for probably 90% of new threads. There are 14 from me on the first landing page of this particular sub forum.... You want to chase another one off you just carry on fella talking to an empty room.
No skin off my nose. Frankly as of last night after a "friend request" that at first I thought was a joke I might quit all forums taking up too much of my time

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021, 07:13

The consistently UK hating British Bastard Corperation are in a jizz fest re EU countries suspending the AZ vaccine.

Nothing more than Macron & Co stirring up the anti-UK shite. His sour-grapes re 'Brexit' is feking child like, not statesman like. Wanker. All to cover up and deflect attention away from his disastrous and incompetent roll-out of their vaccine programme. The great French public will have his arse for this in the coming months.

The suspension of the AZ vaccine is politicking in it's lowest form.

Over 50 million AZ doses administered through Europe, a handful of reactions ( like there is to ALL vaccines) and a few losing their shit about blood clots - where in fact, blood clots are quite a common thing. The amount of blood clots is no higher than normal now, to when the AZ vaccine roll-out started in Europe.

Get yer feckin jab, get the pubs open, get the football grounds open and most importantly - open the brothels. What a Face

We need to get back to normal so we can rock-out with our cock-out! Rock Rock Rock
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021, 08:00

harvetheslayer wrote:

Quit ATD. Don’t make us laugh. You won’t do that because you need to post your shit no matter what people think about it.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021, 08:24

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Shite ???  You mean sharing hard facts holding this corrupt oaf in number 10 to account. WTF is the matter with you, Graiser and Mouldy.
You're feckin sleepwalking into a nightmare....look at the feckin policing bill yesterday !!  Not one of you roasters have actually realised what it contains but you'll carry blindly on until it effects you personally.

Hard facts like remainer opinion pieces and two year old photos proving Brexit will be a disaster, your hard facts like your special counting system to record covid? Plus your refusal to realise that parliamentary privilege means that its impossible to haul Johnson off to the old bailey for fook all. The main difference between the pair of us is that you think you can change the world I know that you cant. Also unlike you I have proudly never voted Tory in my life so if anybody is to blame for the current shit show then its you way, way, way before me.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021, 08:28

Elias wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Opinion piece from Beeb,
The key question that has to be asked is whether this is cause or coincidence? Would these clots have happened anyway?

The 37 reported cases are below the level you would expect. What is more, there is no strong biological explanation why the vaccine would cause a blood clot. It is why the WHO and the UK say there is no evidence of a link. And the EMA has suggested the vaccine should continue.

Unsurprisingly, therefore, the decisions by individual nations to pause their rollouts have baffled experts.

And this is not the first time countries in Europe have exercised caution about the AstraZeneca vaccine. Germany, France and others did not initially recommend use of the vaccine for the over-65s. That has now been reversed, but the impact is still being felt, it seems.

Now, with supplies of the AstraZeneca vaccine going to waste, deadly consequences may ensue. France, Germany and the other major European nations all have higher rates of infection than the UK, and face the prospect of things getting worse before they get better.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021, 10:43

The current suspected rate of 6 cases per million patients is 166 times lower than the scientifically proven link between the contraceptive pill and blood clotting. So if the pill is deemed safe, then the vaccine is measurably safer.

Nothing to see. Move along. Just some French twat feckin up his countries vaccine programme and blaming it on the UK and the AZ vaccine.

Gimme my jab.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021, 12:15

The European Medicines Agency has insisted the benefits of the vaccine outweigh potential side effects, adding the number of thromboembolic events (blood clots) in people inoculated does not seem higher than among the general population.

It said as of 10 March, a total of 30 cases of blood clotting had been reported among almost five million people vaccinated with the AstraZeneca shot in the European Economic Area, which links 30 European countries.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next