zyph
mouldyoldgoat
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 7:47 am

Now in the latest released clip ahead of Sundays interview with Oprah Winfrey.....

She now describes the Royal family as "The Firm"

The pop corn is ordered locked and loaded for Mondays press reviews. I can see Morgan having an utter field day
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 11:30 am

They are both a waste of space and print inches. The papers it seems are going to come in for some real shit if the rumours are to be believed. The papers as a whole should grow a pair and grant the pair their wish for privacy and stop reporting them in their publications on everything especially their archwell project. When the 2nd brat is born the papers should just print the palace announcement about the Queen’s new great grandchild blah, blah, blah.

That will piss the woke twats big time.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:04 pm

Mouldy....you don't go to Hollywood and live with the elite...if you are looking for a quiet life and privacy.

Megan has removed Harry from his family and brought him into her world of Film and TV stars.....he will slowly begin to realize once he wakes up from blind love of this woman...she has ball and chained him....and divided him from his family.....and he can only see the Diana connection because of the damage that came his way as a youngster......I feel for William who being older at the time and finding a good marriage has lost his brother to this woman and the Hollywood set.
Back to top Go down

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:17 pm

harry has truly lost his balls and he'll be divorced inside 5 years.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:31 pm

Piers has launched the first Exocet.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:33 pm

zyph wrote:

Megan has removed Harry from his family and brought him into her world of Film and TV stars.....he will slowly begin to realize once he wakes up from blind love of this woman...she has ball and chained him....and divided him from his family.....and he can only see the Diana connection because of the damage that came his way as a youngster......I feel for William who being older at the time and finding a good marriage has lost his brother to this woman and the Hollywood set.

Very good post Zyph
Back to top Go down

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 1:19 pm

i wont be watching it as no good will come of it and will only go on to cause more arguments and divisions and of course the uk and the media being accused of being racist towards meghan even though both where very pro meghan at the start and especially during the wedding.

Both Harry and Meghan''s attitudes have been disgusting and if they want a private life away from royal duties (which i dont have an issue with as harry isnt essential to the line of succession anymore) and all that it entails then they cant be shocked when they start cashing in on secrets and making claims of this and that and not put peoples backs out towards them as a result.

i hope the queen strips everything left of harry and his husband meghan that hasnt been taken away from them and completely cuts them off from any taxpayers money that despite popular opinion they still get funding for security and for holding the duke and duchess of sussex titles.

Last edited by Angry on Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 1:37 pm

I follow you Angry,
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 2:58 pm

Angry wrote:
i wont be watching it as no good will come of it and will only go on to cause more arguments and divisions and of course the uk and the media being accused of being racist towards meghan even though both where very pro meghan at the start and especially during the wedding.

Both Harry and Meghan''s attitudes have been disgusting and if they want a private life away from royal duties (which i dont have an issue with as harry isnt essential to the line of succession anymore) and all that it entails then they cant be shocked when they start cashing in on secrets and making claims of this and that and not put peoples backs out towards them as a result.

i hope the queen strips everything left of harry and his husband meghan that hasnt been taken away from them and completely cuts them off from any taxpayers money that despite popular opinion they still get funding for security and for holding the duke and duchess of sussex titles.

Harry is only half (ish) Royal at the best of times. Considering in addition his mother Diana was only Royal Lineage by way of illegitimate children of King Charles 11 he's not exactly pukka kit in my book anyway

His cavalry officer father doubtless is screaming go get em my boy. As for Markle doubtless it'll all come out in the wash
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 7:15 pm

zyph wrote:
Mouldy....you don't go to Hollywood and live with the elite...if you are looking for a quiet life and privacy.

Totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 10:59 am

Pathetic innit. How the fook do you withdraw from public life whilst appearing on James Corden and Oprah firing broadsides at the Royal family?
I think the sponging bastards should all shut the fook up and that applies to both sides.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 10:59 am

I don't like her at all. She has that smug, devious, evil, controlling look about her. She's fecked Harry up good and proper in her narcissistic quest for power and social standing among the elite.

I wonder if a pap chase through the underpasses of LA is being arranged by Liz?
Back to top Go down

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Pathetic innit. How the fook do you withdraw from public life whilst appearing on James Corden and Oprah firing broadsides at the Royal family?
I think the sponging bastards should all shut the fook up and that applies to both sides.

yet people seem to think meghan is the victim lol.. Yanks arent that intelligent at the best of times but surely they can spot the pattern when her ex husband said she is a control freak, former co workers of hers have said she is demanding and ex staff members here that quit due to her actions in the short time she was a royal that maybe meghan might not be so innocent no smoke without fire and her being mixed race has nothing to do with it or her being American. After all the backing from the public and media when she came on the scene here its a shame that its so toxic now and getting worst all cause they cant just have a private life and stfu bitching about the royal family and the country.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 11:24 pm

Totally bored with it al already.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 11:28 pm

I wish they just feck off up their own arses.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 11:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Totally bored with it al already.

how will we escape the bullshit next week. scratch scratch

Back to top Go down

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 2:50 pm

Just wish the media would just ignore the gits and don’t report sod all, if only to satisfy my missus whose convinced Markle’s going to bring the monarchy down
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 3:03 pm

Graiser wrote:
Just wish the media would just ignore the gits and don’t report sod all, if only to satisfy my missus whose convinced Markle’s going to bring the monarchy down

How can they ignore such an opportunity?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 4:43 pm

Graiser wrote:
......my missus whose convinced Markle’s going to bring the monarchy down

Harry is coming across as a weak individual very much led by his wife. It must be irritating for other young officers who also applied for army aircrew training that he jacked it in so soon and thereby denied others a fruitful and lasting career.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 7:15 am

If Markle ever returns to the UK we could well see the 3rd Royal assassination in the last 42 years
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 7:51 am

Sad news about Meghan Markle's car crash next month...
Back to top Go down

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 5:22 pm

shonbo wrote:
Sad news about Meghan Markle's car crash next month...

can she be persuaded to fly to Paris so soon after that interview though lol

whatever gets said there is always three sides to every story Meghan's side the royal side and the truth thats somewhere in the middle of both sides story. Watch how that gets ignored on social media tomorrow. I wont see any of it as i did what i did with BLM/antifa and Brexit last year and muted all mentions related to that so i dont see it on my timelines.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 3:16 am

Utterly devastating according to Sky news including the claim the bitch was suicidal..... another really evil pop at the Duchess of Cambridge over making her cry is likely to ensure the half brothers never talk to each other again
Up at 3am to get work done early and primed for Piers to go to Defcon 2 at 06.30

How can Harry be this dim over the scheming gold digging actress. Sooner or later he'll come slithering back to Lizzie with an apology when reality dawns

popcorn
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 7:18 am

The sooner the Royal Family is fecked off the better, parasites. The only true words David Icke has ever uttered are about them.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 9:01 am

Interesting that Harry was only allowed in for the second half of the interview.....do what your told Harry..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meghan Markle.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Meghan Markle....
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: