Elias
harvetheslayer
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Season tickets news - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 7:50 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
I also was wondering how they will pay the credit  difference between the cost of a streaming pass and their ‘per match’ season ticket cost into our bank accounts? because I will be paying for 5 ST from my bank on Monday. Do it mean each ST holders will have to give their bank details when purchasing their ST's

Not sure about that but if your paying with your bank debit card I would assume that card would receive the credit, I’m paying with my CC so if anything goes belly up for any reason than I can make the  claim for reimbursement, so I assume any credit for me would be to my CC

I had to use my debit card five times to buy the 5 ST's
I’m not even sure how much I’ve paid, argyle invoice states £299, then the discount rate applied they state I’ve paid £181, yet my CC receipt is £241 inc postage which is what I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 8:40 pm

I've never been a ST holder.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 8:56 pm

Graiser wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
I also was wondering how they will pay the credit  difference between the cost of a streaming pass and their ‘per match’ season ticket cost into our bank accounts? because I will be paying for 5 ST from my bank on Monday. Do it mean each ST holders will have to give their bank details when purchasing their ST's

Not sure about that but if your paying with your bank debit card I would assume that card would receive the credit, I’m paying with my CC so if anything goes belly up for any reason than I can make the  claim for reimbursement, so I assume any credit for me would be to my CC

I’m not even sure how much I’ve paid, argyle invoice states £299, then the discount rate applied they state I’ve paid £181, yet my CC receipt is £241 inc postage which is what I thought it would be.

I never received an invoice ,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:34 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I never received an invoice ,  
You should have received an order acknowledgment at least
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:54 pm

they need to rework the order acknowledgment and invoice secrion as they dont show the discount being taken off till you read the fine print.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 4:29 am

Day One Season Ticket Update

On day one of season ticket sales, nearly 2000 members of the Green Army snapped up their seats for the Pilgrims’ 21/22 Sky Bet League One campaign.

The club is, as ever, grateful for your tremendous support.

Not only have a vast number of returning season ticket holders renewed with their 20% discount at the earliest opportunity, one fifth of the season tickets sold so far are for new season tickets.

Early in the day, we received reports of duplicate discount being added to eligible renewals during the opening hour of sales – we thank those supporters who informed us of the glitch, and can confirm that it has now been resolved. The ticketing team at Home Park had retrieved the list of purchases that were affected by this bug, and will be in contact in due course to balance these transactions.

For supporters yet to renew, or those wishing to purchase a new season ticket ahead of the 21/22 campaign, don’t worry, there is still plenty of time. To order your season ticket for next season, visit argyletickets.com, call 01752 907700, or visit the Home Park Ticket Office - open 9am-3pm Monday to Friday, and 10am-2pm on Saturdays.

We can’t wait to welcome you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

(400 new season ticket holders, most fans backing Lowe)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 5:50 am

^^

I agree that level of season tickets on day 1 for out and out new customers is quite startling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 9:01 am

Tgwu wrote:
Day One Season Ticket Update

On day one of season ticket sales, nearly 2000 members of the Green Army snapped up their seats for the Pilgrims’ 21/22 Sky Bet League One campaign.

The club is, as ever, grateful for your tremendous support.

Not only have a vast number of returning season ticket holders renewed with their 20% discount at the earliest opportunity, one fifth of the season tickets sold so far are for new season tickets.

Early in the day, we received reports of duplicate discount being added to eligible renewals during the opening hour of sales – we thank those supporters who informed us of the glitch, and can confirm that it has now been resolved. The ticketing team at Home Park had retrieved the list of purchases that were affected by this bug, and will be in contact in due course to balance these transactions.

For supporters yet to renew, or those wishing to purchase a new season ticket ahead of the 21/22 campaign, don’t worry, there is still plenty of time. To order your season ticket for next season, visit argyletickets.com, call 01752 907700, or visit the Home Park Ticket Office - open 9am-3pm Monday to Friday, and 10am-2pm on Saturdays.

We can’t wait to welcome you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

(400 new season ticket holders,  most fans backing Lowe)
Quote :
With a projected increase in season ticket sales this season there should be no excuses used by the club for not increasing The transfer budget
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 2:40 pm

Season ticket update |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After just a few days of sales, half of our 20/21 season ticket holders have already renewed.

In the next few minutes, sales are going to tick over 3⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣!

Thank you for your support. We can't wait to see you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 3:24 pm

motherwell have given fans who renewed their season tickets but couldnt go due to the covid restrictions a new free one for next season.

Ajax melted down their league title they won recently and made 44000 stars to give fans as a thankyou for their support during the pandemic

Our club gives 20% off for all fans to get an early season ticket and nothing to the fans who renewed for this season as a thankyou at least...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:37 pm

Angry wrote:
motherwell have given fans who renewed their season tickets but couldnt go due to the covid restrictions a new free one for next season.

Ajax melted down their league title they won recently and made 44000 stars to give fans as a thankyou for their support during the pandemic

Our club gives 20% off for all fans to get an early season ticket and nothing to the fans who renewed for this season as a thankyou at least...

I think you’ve got that wrong Grovey, sorry, Angers.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 4:31 pm

Simon Hallett sets Plymouth Argyle season ticket goal of 6,000 for 2021/22

Around 3,700 have been snapped up since they went on sale last Monday, with 60 per cent of season ticket holders from 2020/21 renewing already.

Argyle sold close to 5,000 season tickets after their promotion from League Two last year.

I reckon around 700 new Season Ticket as been sold
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:47 pm

70% of the Green Army have now renewed their Season-Tickets ahead of the 21/22 season.

There is only  2 weeks remaining to use your loyalty discount credits

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 2:12 pm

Important Reminders: 6 Days left to use your loyalty discount.

The last chance to apply loyalty discount to season-ticket renewals is Monday 7 June.

Early bird pricing ends on Sunday 13 June.
Back to top Go down
Mark Edwards

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 10:38 am

Not everyone is getting 20% discount.

Our tickets are getting 20%, 11% and 9% because of the way the discount is applied. Also, if you buy all your tickets on one account, like we normally do, you only get the discount on the log in you are using.
Ticket office giving out incorrect information and FAQ section on website does not cover it.
Not sure I'll bother giving Argyle £800 this season - maybe I'll just go to away games instead.
Slate me if you want but I am pretty sick of them treating us like cash cows.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 10:55 am

I had 5 ST brought at the ticket office, I had to pay one at a time on the same card. One mistake the office put my discount back in cheers but I did go back to the office when I notice it was still in my Argyle account
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 11:40 am

i was slightly miffed i had to buy my season ticket out right and not pay over time but i got my £80 taken off so i guess in the long term it was cheaper to buy it outright than in installments with interest.

mark i get told by many that watching the club away is a far better experience than at home so you go for it if you can.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 1:56 pm

I always go to away games. I don’t know how long it is since I went to HP, certainly when we were in administration. I very quickly decided that I wasn’t going to give Jim bob any of my hard earned cash.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 8:17 pm

cheers  cheers  cheers With 11 days remaining of the season-ticket early-bird sale phase, we've just passed the 5,000 mark. bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce

The last chance to apply loyalty discount to season-ticket renewals is Monday 7 June.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:33 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I always go to away games. I don’t know how long it is since I went to HP, certainly when we were in administration. I very quickly decided that I wasn’t going to give Jim bob any of my hard earned cash.

It was Si's catering and queuing that did it for me finally. sunny Seriously though I just wish we'd dig deep and make a proper marquee signing that would get the floaters back, we'd easily see sellout crowds if the fans believed we stood a real chance in league 1.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 12:02 pm

With 9⃣ days left on the early bird window, we have now cleared the season-ticket totals for the early bird period on the previous three seasons.

Just in

These seats will not be empty much longer
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 5:22 pm

DM 10 has confirmed his spot at  Home Park Stadium  next season,

HAVE YOU?

Renewing season ticket holders have until midnight tonight to claim their 20% loyalty discount on a 21/22 season ticket.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 8:22 am

Should hear soon how many last season tickets holders have renewed

I am going for 97%
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 5:11 pm

With the loyalty window on renewals now closed, we are delighted to reveal that we have surpassed 5,500 season ticket sales for the upcoming 21/22 Sky Bet League One campaign.

Sales are tracking at their fastest rate since the 2017/18 campaign, which was our first back in League One for seven seasons, and the Pilgrims’ season ticket base has already surpassed the 18/19, 19/20 and 20/21 seasons with over seven weeks to go until our league opener on Saturday, 7 August.

Members of the Green Army who have not yet secured their 21/22 season ticket have a few more days to secure Early Bird discount, before season tickets revert to their full price on Monday, 14 July.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 6:18 pm

Fantastic fully supportive support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets news   Season tickets news - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season tickets news
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next