Earwegoagain
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Keyham - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyham   Keyham - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:50 am

The stories about his mental health should have been checked, they are now talking about checking people's social media accounts as part of the application which the chief constable said the other day they were not allowed to do.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Keyham - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyham   Keyham - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:48 am

One of his ex teachers on Spotlight last night saying that he's amazed he was given a licence with his past history of OCD and anger issues. Looking more and more like D&C are going to get a beasting over this and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Keyham - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyham   Keyham - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 3:03 pm

A guy in Norway killed five people with a bow, you can buy a bow without a licence anywhere in Europe including the UK.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Keyham - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyham   Keyham - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 7:16 pm

Just emailed Luke Pollard after seeing his gun licence law being put into Parliament. I told him what I told you lot, by all means ban pump action shotguns I couldn't care less but Jake still would have killed five people with a double barreled shotgun or even a single barreled gun. He wouldn't have killed anybody if the police had done their job and not granted him a licence in the first place let alone returning his licence after punching a young girl in the face. This is like Hillsborough all over again, the Police are at fault her not all the law abiding gun owners. I also think he should wait until the inquiry into the police is released before he jumps to any conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Keyham - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyham   Keyham - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 6:47 pm

inquest verdict came back today

truly disgusting the amount of errors and incompetence from the police that caused this tragedy. 5 people losing their lives cause one virgin dickhead got given a licence he should never had been issued and own a shotgun he should never have been allowed to own. I truly hope in time the families seek their justice and take the police to court as their love ones would be alive today had someone with a brain in the police spoke up and stopped a violent man being given a gun.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Keyham - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyham   Keyham - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 10:52 am

The media are calling for an overhaul of the gun licencing system which doesn't need to happen, all that needs to happen is that the rules need to be adhered to and in this case they weren't.
The government need to take as much flak for this as the police do, they have cut, cut, cut all our services and that includes D&C Police and the firearms licencing staff, they do not (or did not at the time) have nearly enough staff to carry out the work needed, this is purely the fault of the government.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Keyham - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyham   Keyham - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 6:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
The media are calling for an overhaul of the gun licencing system which doesn't need to happen, all that needs to happen is that the rules need to be adhered to and in this case they weren't.
The government need to take as much flak for this as the police do, they have cut, cut, cut all our services and that includes D&C Police and the firearms licencing staff, they do not (or did not at the time) have nearly enough staff to carry out the work needed, this is purely the fault of the government.

my comments on this thread are guest now however my point still stands that those who have a valid reason to own a licence and gun should still be able to own one providing checks are made by those in the know to check the individual is suitable enough in body and mind and competence in firing, h&s and owning a gun then it would be wrong to stop that especially where its required fr work or leisure. Someone like jake Davison should never have been allowed to apply for more than one reason and whether its a first day trainee or a season vet in the police when violent past shows up on a record and his own parents where advising the police not to give him a licence that is the unforgivable action here. I struggle to understand how he got that licence and gun back without anyone one raising the issue its sadly due to cockups from many that the gun laws will be called for to be even tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keyham - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyham   Keyham - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keyham
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: