VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 6:55 pm

[quote="VillageGreen"]
Jethro wrote:
Scientists have poured water on claims that a new variant combining the Delta and Omicron Covid strains has emerged - saying contamination is likely to blame.

Reports emerged this weekend that a new Covid strain - branded "Deltacron" - had been discovered in a lab in Cyprus.

But sceptical experts said this is unlikely to be the case - with a World Health Organisation scientist emphatically stating "Deltacron" "is not real".

[/quot

Yeah , saw a report on this earlier.

Could be nearing the end ?

The truth will be told but sadly no one Will believe it
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 7:31 am

Elias wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Scientists have poured water on claims that a new variant combining the Delta and Omicron Covid strains has emerged - saying contamination is likely to blame.

Reports emerged this weekend that a new Covid strain - branded "Deltacron" - had been discovered in a lab in Cyprus.

But sceptical experts said this is unlikely to be the case - with a World Health Organisation scientist emphatically stating "Deltacron" "is not real".

[/quot

Yeah , saw a report on this earlier.

Could be nearing the end ?

The truth will be told but sadly no one Will believe it

“Cuckoo. Cuckoo.”
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 8:41 am

As most of us who followed South Africa thought would happen,
Omicron seems to have peaked in the UK,
Following the same path as South Africa.

omicron has peaked
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 12:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:18 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 5:20 pm

Bozo suddenly and immediately ending all restrictions to try to deflect from his own incompetence, lying, ineptness, negligence and corruption.  Let the bodies pile high eh Bozo?  Never mind the investigation into Bozo's lockdown parties, it's the inquest into his and his governments criminal mishandling of the whole pandemic like the delays locking down and the care homes scandal resulting in many thousands of deaths he should really be worried about.  He should be jailed.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 5:54 pm

Wink yeh all right Harve. I think all the restrictions have gone on long enough although I would keep masks in shops. As for the rest it's ripping through the whole population now, we have six family members who have it at least ten of my friends plus their families. I don't know anybody who is jabbed that is getting sick so if you aren't then lock yourself away or catch it and look out. Me and the missus went out last night to a tapas place in Tavvy where the waiters and waitresses were all masked but it wouldn't bother me f they weren't.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 6:40 pm

We can't hide forever.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 6:57 pm

I realise the Gammon must be appeased but FFS! is wearing a mask in a shop really such an imposition?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 7:05 pm

seadog wrote:
I realise the Gammon must be appeased but FFS! is wearing a mask in a shop really such an imposition?

Not for me, I started doing it soon as it started to kick off.
Somethings better then nothing.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 7:09 pm

Same here, masks are in for a long time yet, certainly for the unselfish and unblinkered.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 7:52 pm

I’m happy to carry on using masks.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 8:21 pm

Masks are currently compulsory on all public transport under the plan b rules, and really should remain so if you ask me. Although I’ve been in London a few times while the pandemic has been on and whilst masks have always been compulsory on tubes & buses, I’d say the rule is totally ignored by about 30-40% of passengers.

And at the risk of being accused of casual racism, I’ll say that the people who statistically suffer the worst Covid symptoms - the black and Asian travellers, are by far the worst offenders when it comes to not wearing one! scratch
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 8:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Masks are currently compulsory on all public transport under the plan b rules, and really should remain so if you ask me. Although I’ve been in London a few times while the pandemic has been on and whilst masks have always been compulsory on tubes & buses, I’d say the rule is totally ignored by about 30-40% of passengers.

And at the risk of being accused of casual racism, I’ll say that the people who statistically suffer the worst Covid symptoms - the black and Asian travellers, are by far the worst offenders when it comes to not wearing one! scratch

TFL are sticking with it not sure about the rest of the rail network.

Last few times I've been on train I'd say 85% are wearing them,

But you get used to wearing them. I mean i have to travel 4hrs 20 mins to get to Argyle and back taking out changing trains at ST davids its not a major hardship really to have one on for that amount of time
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 7:50 am

Any normal government would still mandate the wearing of face masks while cases of this virus are still soaring.  Bozo the lying criminal has done away with all restrictions suddenly including the wearing of face masks purely to appease his own back benchers and nothing to do with the Omicron data.  Let the bodies pile high.  The pandemic inquest if done properly should see the scumbag jailed.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 9:18 am

Freathy wrote:
Any normal government would still mandate the wearing of face masks while cases of this virus are still soaring.  Bozo the lying criminal has done away with all restrictions suddenly including the wearing of face masks purely to appease his own back benchers and nothing to do with the Omicron data.  Let the bodies pile high.  The pandemic inquest if done properly should see the scumbag jailed.

Case rates are decreasing. In London anyway and that is the UK for all intents and purposes or it is in this system of democracy that you all buy into.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 9:31 am

Very strange that, given their alleged effectiveness, masks were not compulsory from the first lockdown until non essential shops were reopened [first time i wore one was when getting a long awaited haircut] and yet the infection rate dropped dramatically. From that time on masks were dutifully worn by the vast majority but failed to stop infections to the extent that lockdowns,tiers,plan b's and all the rest were introduced, which would indicate that the effect of wearing them was minimal at best. Long overdue to get rid of this abhorrence hopefully on a permanent basis this time.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 11:02 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Case rates are decreasing. In London anyway and that is the UK for all intents and purposes or it is in this system of democracy that you all buy into.

There was a SW health spokesman on the local news last night saying the lifting of restrictions was Londoncentric and we down this way should carry on wearing masks as he said the invisible menace was still a problem here.

Of concern to him was the waning of booster jabs in many of the older population.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 11:29 am

If Doris says do it I will. lol.

He's a born leader.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 2:49 pm

Too many people more worried about bashing their meat out over a Bojo poster than doing what's right. I personally think it needs to rip through the population and what with 3 jabs and the omicron antibodies we shall have enough protection to see us through. At the moment my BIL has it, my father in law, my brother, loads of my mates and kids and remember this is all with plan B restrictions. Yet again if people don't want to protect themselves then fook them, and if anybody mentions Boris again I will fooking scream!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 2:57 pm

Also everyone needs to go back to work now, delays to lorry driving tests, driving tests, passports...... I remember all the fuss about the Keyham shooter being given his licence yet most forces at the moment are not taking applications and what's more are postponing renewals for at least two months. The press were frothing at the mouth to get gun laws tightened up with more medical checks yet they aren't doing even what they used to, the BASC has said they need to pull their fingers out and they can't just switch the law on and off when it suits them. Let's not forget we have been paying for all these pen pusher to sit at home as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 4:29 pm

Do we really need the government to tell us to wear or not to wear masks ? or has common sense left us all, I’ll be wearing mine and sod what the government says.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 4:56 pm

Common sense isn't common.
When you read a stupid warning on a box or a packet theres a reason for it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 8:59 pm

There are a massive amount of people around who if Bojo says wear a mask moan like feck, he says take off the mask they moan like feck, they just moan like feck. I can't wait for this shite to go away yet like Brexit the meat bashers won't let us move on.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 3:43 pm

Interesting, but not surprising statistics released by the ONS after a FoI request for the number of people who died solely of Covid 19.

17.5k - not 160k! A slight difference! This makes Covid 9th in the list of causes of death in the UK in 2021. So, why aren't people losing their shit over the other the 8 other ways in which you're more likely to die?

This comes on a day when SAGE admits getting their doom-laden Omicron predictions disastrously wrong. Laughing

Anyone seen Whitty? Or anyone else from SAGE, no charts, no graphs explaining the science for ending all restrictions? probably consulting their lawyers. Mu ha ha ha.

Funnily enough, not a peep on MSM! laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next