The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Premier League Relegation Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Premier League Relegation Battle Empty
PostSubject: Premier League Relegation Battle   Premier League Relegation Battle EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:11 pm

The last games of the premiership season provided some excitement for a change. The relegation places kept changing throughout the games, and its a pity poor Blackpool went down,after being 2-1 up at Old Trafford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Relegation Battle   Premier League Relegation Battle EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Bit gutted for Holloway but still, he's proved a lot of people wrong.

For me the result of the season is seeing Wimbledon back in the league!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Relegation Battle   Premier League Relegation Battle EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:06 am

I was very glad to see AFC Wimbledon do it. It will be interesting to see them play MK Dons one day.

I quite like the idea of these "AFC" clubs. I know FUCM are slightly different but I would not be surprised to see them in the league soon. Our old friends Newport are a good bet for promotion next season as well.
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Relegation Battle   Premier League Relegation Battle EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:44 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I was very glad to see AFC Wimbledon do it. It will be interesting to see them play MK Dons one day.

I quite like the idea of these "AFC" clubs. I know FUCM are slightly different but I would not be surprised to see them in the league soon. Our old friends Newport are a good bet for promotion next season as well.

I was looking forward to another 'We'll never play you again', Lootown. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Relegation Battle   Premier League Relegation Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Premier League Relegation Battle
Page 1 of 1