+3
Partridge_Green
Clodagh Rubbish
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news Empty
PostSubject: Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news   Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:38 pm

Approximately 150 tickets remain on General Sale for the Greens' away trip to Adams Park to take on Wycombe Wanderers FC on Friday, 15 April.

Away fans are mostly located at one end of the ground in the Dreams Stand, where just over 2,000 supporters can be accommodated. For teams with a larger following then 350 seats are also made available in the Main Stand, increasing the total allocation to 2,350.

WYCOMBE LAST TEN HOME ATTENDANCES

8/1/2022 Sunderland 7,229
15/1/2022 Oxford United 8,005
29/1/2022 Milton Keynes Dons 7,345
8/2/2022 Shrewsbury Town 3,871
19/2/2022 Cheltenham Town 5,574
22/2/2022 Wigan Athletic 4,826
1/3/2022 Cambridge Unite d 4,083
12/3/2022 Rotherham United 5,742
15/3/2022 Fleetwood Town 3,391
12/4/2022 Doncaster Rovers 5,943
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news   Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 9:10 am

I fancy us to beak their hoodoo over us this time out
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news   Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 6:07 pm

sold out
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news   Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 2:08 pm

Closing in on 7,000 tickets sold.

Likely to be our highest ever Good Friday crowd at Adams Park.
Back to top Go down
Partridge_Green

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news   Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 4:26 pm

I’m going to this. The last time I went was the non performance in the second leg of the playoffs under Sheridan. I think Dominic Blizzard gave one of the most gutless, inept performances I’ve ever seen considering the magnitude of the game. I think it was also his last ever professional game.

Whoever put a 10,000 capacity stadium at the end of a cul de sac wants shooting.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news   Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 4:51 pm

Partridge_Green wrote:
I’m going to this. The last time I went was the non performance in the second leg of the playoffs under Sheridan. I think Dominic Blizzard gave one of the most gutless, inept performances I’ve ever seen considering the magnitude of the game. I think it was also his last ever professional game.

Whoever put a 10,000 capacity stadium at the end of a cul de sac wants shooting.

I was at that game as well as the Wembley final no show, horrendous. As for Wycombe I went to college there in the nineties and they were non league, I used to watch them some Tuesday nights against teams I'd never heard of with crowds of about flour hundred.
Back to top Go down
barmaidalex

PostSubject: It's been a while!   Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 1:50 am

It's been a long long time since we saw all our friends from the Green Army, but if you're coming to Wycombe Friday then you might like to know that the pub where I work, The White Horse is still open (had a call Monday asking if we were!) and we really are the 'away fans' pub, with plenty of lagers, the lunchtime BT Premier game on the telly and, of course, exotic dancers from12.30! No admission charge, but we can't let anyone in under 18. Usual 'pound in the pot' for the dancers if you watch - and private dances for £20. We're on the West Wycombe Road (A40) about a mile from the town centre - go down the big hill to town centre from M40 junction 4 and follow the A40 signs West (HP11 2LR for satnavs) Some parking at the pub and more nearby - about a 25 minute walk from the ground or plenty of taxis around.
Back to top Go down
The Cornflake

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news   Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:50 am

barmaidalex wrote:
It's been a long long time since we saw all our friends from the Green Army, but if you're coming to Wycombe Friday then you might like to know that the pub where I work, The White Horse is still open (had a call Monday asking if we were!) and we really are the 'away fans' pub, with plenty of lagers, the lunchtime BT Premier game on the telly and, of course, exotic dancers from12.30! No admission charge, but we can't let anyone in under 18. Usual 'pound in the pot' for the dancers if you watch - and private dances for £20. We're on the West Wycombe Road (A40) about a mile from the town centre - go down the big hill to town centre from M40 junction 4 and follow the A40 signs West (HP11 2LR for satnavs) Some parking at the pub and more nearby - about a 25 minute walk from the ground or plenty of taxis around.

Will there be cheese & pineapple on sticks ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news   Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 11:21 am

The Cornflake wrote:
barmaidalex wrote:

Will there be cheese & pineapple on sticks ?  

Great first post. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news   Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news Empty

Back to top Go down

Wycombe Wanderers FC tickets news
Page 1 of 1