Earwegoagain
Greenskin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

A legend returns Empty
PostSubject: A legend returns   A legend returns EmptyThu May 05, 2022 10:08 pm

The Sage of Sussex is back and he's as patronising as ever!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

A legend returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A legend returns   A legend returns EmptyFri May 06, 2022 10:32 am

The non attending fan from Sussex telling everyone else to just go and watch the football lmfao. It's just another version of "shaddap and enjoy the ride" whilst we were going bust under Stapleton and then Brent. I have mentioned the budget several times in posts and immediately had the Dickler launching a new crusade upon me yet I am Hallett fan I always have been although I am not sure his five year CCC plan is tenable without several more millions being provided by him or someone else. As a lifelong Argyle fan am I only able to comment on the good things the club does or should we all be compulsory happy clappers? It does amuse me that the likes of the Throbber and the the Dickler are the biggest fans of fans forums and meeting their glorious leaders (although remotely from different parts of the globe) yet the moment any fan dares to use any of these routes for constructive criticism we get diatribes like the one highlighted by Skinny. Fans haven't changed the only thing that has is that we now can all meet on places like this but the same conversations used to be held at work, down the pub or in bus queues, it's why we are fans we like to talk about the football and sometimes moan about it.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

A legend returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A legend returns   A legend returns EmptyFri May 06, 2022 11:07 am

Greenskin wrote:
The Sage of Sussex is back and he's as patronising as ever!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's either utterly mental or simply doesn't get football support and the emotional investment people place in their clubs.

As to rest of the word salad, I suppose he hasn't heard of clubs such as Brentford, Huddersfield and Luton who to have done OK.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

A legend returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A legend returns   A legend returns EmptyFri May 06, 2022 5:54 pm

Ah the Gatwick baggage handler speaks. Very Happy

He is, by a distance, the biggest Cnut ever to grace any football forum.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

A legend returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A legend returns   A legend returns EmptySat May 07, 2022 8:17 am

the captain wankspasm nickname for the turned on by stripes on a kit fan was a highlight for him though to be fair.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

A legend returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A legend returns   A legend returns EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

lol, certainly top two along with Nipples the cornish janner.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

A legend returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A legend returns   A legend returns EmptyMon May 09, 2022 10:20 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

lol, certainly top two along with Nipples the cornish janner.

You talking about the Exeter Chiefs forum moderator? Eee bleeds native American headresses ee do.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

A legend returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A legend returns   A legend returns EmptyTue May 10, 2022 1:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
The non attending fan from Sussex telling everyone else to just go and watch the football lmfao. It's just another version of "shaddap and enjoy the ride" whilst we were going bust under Stapleton and then Brent. I have mentioned the budget several times in posts and immediately had the Dickler launching a new crusade upon me yet I am Hallett fan I always have been although I am not sure his five year CCC plan is tenable without several more millions being provided by him or someone else. As a lifelong Argyle fan am I only able to comment on the good things the club does or should we all be compulsory happy clappers? It does amuse me that the likes of the Throbber and the the Dickler are the biggest fans of fans forums and meeting their glorious leaders (although remotely from different parts of the globe) yet the moment any fan dares to use any of these routes for constructive criticism we get diatribes like the one highlighted by Skinny. Fans haven't changed the only thing that has is that we now can all meet on places like this but the same conversations used to be held at work, down the pub or in bus queues, it's why we are fans we like to talk about the football and sometimes moan about it.
👏👏👏 this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A legend returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A legend returns   A legend returns Empty

Back to top Go down

A legend returns
Page 1 of 1