In coming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

In coming Empty
PostSubject: In coming   In coming EmptyTue May 10, 2022 5:11 pm

In coming are Proper Cornish Pasties to Home Park

We are pleased to confirm that Proper Cornish will supply Home Park with pasties and selected savoury pastry products from next season.

As part of the agreement, award-winning Proper Cornish pasties will be available in all of the food and beverage kiosks in the Home Park concourses.

The Bodmin-based wholesale pastry supplier won a competitive and thorough selection process, and the club will provide information on the new range of food available, along with further details on how the club is looking to improve refreshment kiosk operations,  when the menu is finalised.  

Argyle Head of Venue, Christian Kent, said: “We know how seriously our supporters take their pasties, and we were delighted with the standard of submission from all interested parties.

“The range, and quality, of products available from Proper Cornish is really impressive, and we are excited to be offering them in kiosks alongside other stadium favourites next season.

Chris Pauling, Managing Director of Proper Cornish, said: “I am absolutely thrilled that Proper Cornish has been chosen as the pasty supplier at Argyle. As a leading manufacturer of Cornish pasties, we simply cannot wait for fans to be able to enjoy our award-winning products.”

Last edited by Tgwu on Tue May 10, 2022 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

In coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: In coming   In coming EmptyTue May 10, 2022 5:15 pm

cant wait to not buy those for more than they are worth still.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

In coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: In coming   In coming EmptyTue May 10, 2022 5:49 pm

You know you will get ripped off at any football food counter but at least they are decent pasties. I'm pretty sure that's what they sell in the original pasty house. As long as they don't keep them in the hot cupboard for eight hours before they sell them should be fine and long overdue.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

In coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: In coming   In coming EmptyTue May 10, 2022 6:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
You know you will get ripped off at any football food counter but at least they are decent pasties. I'm pretty sure that's what they sell in the original pasty house. As long as they don't keep them in the hot cupboard for eight hours before they sell them should be fine and long overdue.

its a wrong that the club hasnt put right for years the quality and price of food and drink. I'm sure janners will like the new pasties i cant say i have tried them before but im positive they will be more expensive than if you popped into one of their shops and bought the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: In coming   In coming Empty

Back to top Go down

In coming
Page 1 of 1