Earwegoagain
Flat_Track_Bully
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 8:13 pm

I can't afford to.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:12 pm

Sell to your mate for £90 million he sells it to the Chinese for £820 million a couple of years later!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:48 am

seadog wrote:
I can't afford to.

No you do all the time, everybody that votes does, in two years time we will have a choice between secret tory Starmer and Truss (if she hasn't already been knifed in the back by then) lets say that the Labour party win, all that will happen is there will be a different set of people getting bribes and jobs for services rendered. The Lords will be filled with another load of old farts that will repay the favour by voting their way. And so it goes on, and on, and on.
If anybody thinks our political system benefits anyone who is not directly related to it or massively wealthy they are deluded.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:50 am

seadog wrote:
Sell to your mate for £90 million he sells it to the Chinese for £820 million a couple of years later!

I am really outraged by this, what can I do about it?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:54 pm

This thread is tory corruption, start one about electoral reform.

Personally I believe we need PR, proper PR not the bastard one imposed on Scotland by the scum.

At least then the ERG would not be in charge.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:02 am

seadog wrote:
This thread is tory corruption, start one about electoral reform.

Personally I believe we need PR, proper PR not the bastard one imposed on Scotland by the scum.

At least then the ERG would not be in charge.

Still wouldn't change a thing.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 9:46 pm

Another £20 Million to Rwanda and no refugees flown out yet, another tory bargain!

These boys and girls are born negotiators, lol, just like Lord Frost.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 10:03 pm

seadog wrote:
Another £20 Million to Rwanda and no refugees flown out yet, another tory bargain!

These boys and girls are born negotiators, lol, just like Lord Frost.

Yep must admit that is right up the very top of my shit to be concerned about today list.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 2:52 pm

Sickening to see the fawning over the corrupt Alexander being hailed as the returning messiah
Mourdant would be half decent for the country in the interim but they are going to be wiped out in the next GE
Nothing on earth will change that result thankfully
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 3:01 pm

I hope its Boris just to wind all you wankers up.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 3:23 pm

Sounds like a great game tbf.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 4:00 pm

Just noticed that some of the sadsack Alexander fans are referring to him as ‘the boss’ and I’m not sure how this political freakshow can get any more ridiculously demeaning.
But possibly they’re about to show us, shoving our country’s credibility firmly deeper into the bin.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 1:27 am

Savageandstrand wrote:
Just noticed that some of the sadsack Alexander fans are referring to him as ‘the boss’ and I’m not sure how this political freakshow can get any more ridiculously demeaning.
But possibly they’re about to show us, shoving our country’s credibility firmly deeper into the bin.

Democracy is a bitch innit? Every lib lab woke person I know wants a totalitarian state now you just can't trust the people to vote the right way can you,? cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 9:50 am

Serious question to Jeremy Hunt,
"Exactly which services do you think you can now cut which have any people or services left in them which are cuttable?"
I phoned 111 yesterday for my Father because his local pharmacy were unable to either fill a prescription or even answer a fooking phone all day on Friday. Despite ringing 111 at about 11am yesterday a Doctor didn't call back and I have phoned again at 7.30 to get apologies and no call as yet. The script he needs is for catheters so that he can have a piss, if we don't get them today then I would expect to call an ambulance by tomorrow morning to use more services much needed by other more seriously ill patients and try and find a hospital bed and hope he doesn't get Covid and die.
Meanwhile the Tory party are electing yet another leader.
This isn't even funny any more.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 1:54 pm

Alexander De Pfeffel will sort it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 2:31 pm

I do hope so.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 6:54 am

Exit Boris Johnson, shameless to the last. Good riddance. Every MP who endorsed this disgraced chancer should share his ignominy. But Rishi Sunak, a hard right Brexiteer, offers no answer to citizens’ problems and hardship
What an unedifying disgrace of a few days… all to pander to Johnson’s monstrous ego. To hell with the dire state of the country. To hell with his colleagues, his party. To hell with simply everyone and everything else. What a hideously selfish spectacle that was
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 8:09 am

When the billionaire sunak and hunt 'dream team' make gargantuan cuts to public spending and impose grinding austerity on the British people to pay for tory mistakes that will be the final nail the dying tory party's coffin.  General election now so the tories can be consigned to history forever.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 8:35 am

Savageandstrand wrote:
Exit Boris Johnson, shameless to the last. Good riddance. Every MP who endorsed this disgraced chancer should share his ignominy. But Rishi Sunak, a hard right Brexiteer, offers no answer to citizens’ problems and hardship
What an unedifying disgrace of a few days… all to pander to Johnson’s monstrous ego. To hell with the dire state of the country. To hell with his colleagues, his party. To hell with simply everyone and everything else. What a hideously selfish spectacle that was

Get over Brexit, get over Johnson and especially get over yourself. This is the Punch and Judy show that is British politics Hurrah. He was never going to come back and lead he came back to help some plotting faction to get their man or woman. It makes it all so much easier whilst the vocal dullards charge after their target in full cry like a pack of uneducated foxhounds, your lot really are a major part of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 8:37 am

Freathy wrote:
When the billionaire sunak and hunt 'dream team' make gargantuan cuts to public spending and impose grinding austerity on the British people to pay for tory mistakes that will be the final nail the dying tory party's coffin.  General election now so the tories can be consigned to history forever.

At least you can see what's happening here, no way will they call a GE though I wish that they would. As I said yesterday we don't have any "services" left to cut.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 11:06 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

U OK HUN?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 12:17 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

U OK HUN?

Get a room the two of you! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 7:30 am

Remember Patel and Braverman’ Racist moves to traffic immigrants off to Rwanda ? Well the whole idea has been entirely scrapped. Yet Rookie Sunak hasn’t said it publicly as he’s in fear it will upset his targeted Racist audience. Braverman’ wet dream is quite over.
Yvette Cooper will be laying an urgent question tomorrow at Braverman (perhaps she will turn up this time who knows ?) as regards the Truss Kremlin hack of her phone with 12 months of messages downloaded.
Clearly the hack is appalling enough but should there have been a cover up involving Sunak Patel or Johnson then it clearly amounts to treason
Simon Case in addition has already been compromised multiple times. The axe looms over many
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 7:46 am

Savageandstrand wrote:
Remember Patel and Braverman’ Racist moves to traffic immigrants off to Rwanda ?  Well the whole idea has been entirely scrapped. Yet Rookie Sunak hasn’t said it publicly as he’s in fear it will upset his targeted Racist audience. Braverman’ wet dream is quite over.
Yvette Cooper will be laying an urgent question tomorrow at Braverman (perhaps she will turn up this time who knows ?) as regards the Truss Kremlin hack of her phone with 12 months of messages downloaded.
Clearly the hack is appalling enough but should there have been a cover up involving Sunak Patel or Johnson then it clearly amounts to treason
Simon Case in addition has already been compromised multiple times. The axe looms over many

lol! lol! lol! Come back Harve all is forgiven, dragged away to the Tower in chains IMMINENT!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 3:47 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
Remember Patel and Braverman’ Racist moves to traffic immigrants off to Rwanda ?  Well the whole idea has been entirely scrapped. Yet Rookie Sunak hasn’t said it publicly as he’s in fear it will upset his targeted Racist audience. Braverman’ wet dream is quite over.

What a load of shit. The only racists in parliament is the Labour Party and some of their members.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next