HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS to play at Home Park next year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

KISS to play at Home Park next year Empty
PostSubject: KISS to play at Home Park next year   KISS to play at Home Park next year EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 3:20 pm

In June the biggest whores for selling merch of themselves come to plymouth to play a gig at the stadium. I'm sure this will be a sell out and i too would go had they not mimed to their sngs the last time i saw them perform.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: KISS to play at Home Park next year   KISS to play at Home Park next year EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 3:22 pm

Ooooh. Seen them a couple of times over the years. Great band.Even better live if they can fit all of their pyrotechnics on stage.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: KISS to play at Home Park next year   KISS to play at Home Park next year EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 7:23 pm

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
Ooooh. Seen them a couple of times over the years. Great band.Even better live if they can fit all of their pyrotechnics on stage.

id disagree with them being better live as i say they mime live. But each to their own.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: KISS to play at Home Park next year   KISS to play at Home Park next year EmptyThu May 18, 2023 5:38 pm

scrap that they are due to cancel the gig i was wrong it wasnt even close to a sell out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

alot of guff but in short its due to poor ticket sales. blaming cost of living like the concert on the hoe did (even though that concert were trying to sell tickets without signing up any acts bar one an orchestra and people werent interested due to previous years that tactic was used and a lackluster lineup announced afterwards)

anyways the kiss concert was promoted heavily since it was announced more so than rod stewarts and muse's have been and they didnt demand a fortune for fans to buy a ticket to see them like kiss did so maybe thats why it wasnt attracting fans in numbers to make the gig worthwhile performing.

edited to add

its official its been canned the reason given is the same one players/managers use to get out of playing at home park its too far away lol although in this case thats just a cover story for the fact its not the 70's anymore and they arent popular to sell out a 16000 stadium or even get to half.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: KISS to play at Home Park next year   KISS to play at Home Park next year EmptyWed May 24, 2023 8:01 pm

looks as if rod stewarts maybe going the same way if the email i got is anything to go by. they are offering 25% of normal tickets yet every ticket you buy you get another one free.

dam those logistical problems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS to play at Home Park next year   KISS to play at Home Park next year Empty

Back to top Go down

KISS to play at Home Park next year
Page 1 of 1