Angry
Earwegoagain
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Graiser

Graiser

ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptyThu May 25, 2023 8:52 pm

Looks like it’s ifits tonight!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 6:38 pm

fish chips mushy peas

goig to be making a fish curry tomorrow thats if my monkfish arrives by then
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 6:44 pm

Barnecutts pasty tonight washed down with Doom Bar
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 4:31 pm

And this thread really epitomises what this once fine forum has become. I don't use the email that I signed up with any more so I can't confirm deletion so please mods axe my account. Sad to say but there is more free speech on Pasoti these days although Nool would and does change threads and titles I never thought I'd see it here but then you let twats like Pisspants Pilgrim on the mod board what do you expect?
Please delete my account it stinks of Dicks round here.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 5:34 pm

the monkfish arrived Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 5:55 pm

Angry wrote:

Never tried monkfish before, Thai curry, egg fried rice with Bombay Aloo tonight
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 6:06 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

Never tried monkfish before, Thai curry, egg fried rice with Bombay Aloo tonight

its a meatier fish without the strong fishy taste, if you have had lobster before its on a par with that for texture. Its perfect for making a curry with as it doesnt break apart and holds its shape.

Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 6:26 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

its a meatier fish without the strong fishy taste, if you have had lobster before its on a par with that for texture. Its perfect for making a curry with as it doesnt break apart and holds its shape.

Sounds nice might give it a try sometime.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 6:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
And this thread really epitomises what this once fine forum has become. I don't use the email that I signed up with any more so I can't confirm deletion so please mods axe my account. Sad to say but there is more free speech on Pasoti these days although Nool would and does change threads and titles I never thought I'd see it here but then you let twats like Pisspants Pilgrim on the mod board what do you expect?

Oh boo hoo someone changed the title of your self indulgent I’m always right thread.

If you want to leave then it would be best if you do it yourself because it would give you another chance to slag off ATD if one of us did it.

If you haven’t done it in a week or so then we will do it when one of us can be bothered.

It’s a shame really you used to be a good poster before you became so opinionated and abusive.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 8:02 pm

First Swifts of summer today.

First flounce of summer too!

Caprese Salad, Sweet Potato Chips and Sausages.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 8:45 pm

Late supper out with my new squeeze
Restaurant still to be decided ..hopefully desert to follow later 😉
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 8:54 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

Sounds nice might give it a try sometime.

definately wprth trying, unfortunately its not available in a supermarket so fishmonger or online atm is the only way.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 10:36 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Oh boo hoo someone changed the title of your self indulgent I’m always right thread.

If you want to leave then it would be best if you do it yourself because it would give you another chance to slag off ATD if one of us did it.

If you haven’t done it in a week or so then we will do it when one of us can be bothered.

It’s a shame really you used to be a good poster before you became so opinionated and abusive.

Must say he had a point about this thread though. Not sure why it's still in this section,has feck all to do with Argyle now and reminds me a bit of when Graiser and that Tiger Timmy or whatever he was called were exchanging inanities on a daily basis. If people want to discuss their culinary foibles then fine but there's a time and especially a place but this isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 11:53 pm

Anal sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2023 10:35 am

Cornish Rebel wrote:
Anal sandwiches.

Hope they're as pleasing to your palate as they sound
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2023 1:01 pm

Predictive text went mad....
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2023 1:23 pm

Greenskin wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Must say he had a point about this thread though. Not sure why it's still in this section,has feck all to do with Argyle now and reminds me a bit of when Graiser and that Tiger Timmy or whatever he was called were exchanging inanities on a daily basis. If people want to discuss their culinary foibles then fine but there's a time and especially a place but this isn't it.

This thread turned because of the indifference to ears post, I think Mouldy’s post summed it up perfectly
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2023 2:10 pm

Moved here, Earwegoneagain............
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2023 3:53 pm

Greenskin wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

graiser said it best turn a negative into a positive i say. Still its hard to debate with someone who wont admit they where wrong especially when they firmly believed in holding a player an  injury crock at that here against their will and not accept money for him as it would be more ambitious... If ears wants to leave thats fine he'll be back in anycase dont need to scream feck you to everyone and libel simon hallett like he has which he has no evidence off btw nor would he back that up with evidence if he did before you go cause your pov isnt accepted by most and your debating skills arent all that.

another serving of the monkfish curry tonight before this thread gets hijacked again,
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2023 6:14 pm

Beef done in the slow cooker and Purple sprouting broccoli stir fried in soy sauce and garlic butter, drenched in beef gravy.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2023 6:47 pm

Salad tonight, bits of everything
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 9:37 am

Leftovers from yesterdays BBQ for tea tonight.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 5:47 pm

i'm undecided tonight may see if i got a tin of ravioli and put some toast on and have that.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 7:48 pm

Roast lamb tonight
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 7:59 pm

Graiser wrote:
Roast lamb tonight

my fave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD MASTERCHEFS
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-